• Published 17th Sep 2014
  • 1,064 Views, 34 Comments

Shadows that never stop - RavenFire2908



Applejack has a unkown life. not even her family know much about it.

  • ...
23
 34
 1,064

chapter 4 (not edited)

the night had just passed. Applejack and Rainbow was both panting, unlike Rainbow who was recovering from the Hard work she just did. Applejack's mind began to panic. slowly sitting up, she looked around like she never had seen this Place. slowly standing up, she walk into the bedroom her legs shakeing all the way, and find some New clothes. after dressing up again she walk out of the bedroom. Rainbow had dressed herself too.

''Babe, we need to do that aga-'' Rainbow was cut off by Applejack stuffing something in her mouth. the Object was looking like a thermometer, but it was longer and it did't test how warm she was. the Liquid inside was green. then she felt it dry out her mouth. after her mouth was dry, Applejack took the item out. replaceing it With a cup of a blue Liquid, Forceing Rainbow to swollow every drop. letting her free from, whatever happend. Rainbow tryed to recover, the Liquid taseded horrible. ''Bleh, what was that?'' she asked angry as Applejack placed the drying thing in a bowl of red Liquid.

''that Liquid make it harder to find you when he comes looking for you.'' she answerd not turning away from the Liquid toward the eamty cup. ''after what we did this night.'' she turned around faceing Rainbow. ''he will come after you and use you to Get to me.''

''why would he do that? and who is He?'' Rainbow said sitting Down on an eamty Cage. ''you are going to tell me who 'He' is!''

Applejack sighed. ''He is the son of one my greatest enemy. he is the Prince of shadows, his father was actually king Sombra. he is after me, if he make me preagment With his child, I will be unable to defeat the Shadow ponies. and as long as I have a child I have to care for, I cant stop the darkness that comes.'' Applejack walked over to her books. takeing out one big book, the book was black, With golden letters. 'The history of the shadow royalty' it stood. ''this book tells everything about the shadow ponies royalty. I read this before we saved the crystall empire. in the form that Sombra was in, I could't do enything. but you remember when he tryed to attack us?'' Rainbow nodded. ''one reson is that, he felt me. and he know what his son want and what his son's fate. witch is to stop the Hunters. but since I may be the only living hunter. he dont want to kill me. he want to make me his.'' Applejack finished With a frown. she hated the idea of standing With him at the alter.

''And how will he use me, to get to you?'' Rainbow said in a saractic tone.

Applejack walked over to the Chair, sitting Down and makeing herself comfterble. she start speaking ''since.... well, I-I like you. he will try, or pretend to hurt you and since I dont want my friends or YOU hurt I cant let that happend.'' Rainbow was a little shocked, Applejack loved her but if she did Rainbow would get hurt.


(still Last night)

Outside the Elderfree forest Twilight, Rarity, Fluttershy and Pinkie walked.

''why did we have to leave again?'' Pinkie Asked. jumpeing behind the others.

''uhh... I really think that they should have some privecy'' Twilight said not looking at Pinkie, she just stared at the town.

''Yes Pinkie dear, you would want some privecy when sou have.... you know...'' Rarity said, looking a little emarressed, looking away from pinkie and hideing her blush.

as the four walked back to Ponyville. they saw the moon slowly rise from behind the hills. just then Twilight got and idea.
''Hey, why dont we have a slumber party, one tomorrow and everyone is over.'' She said looking super happy at the girls. she always loved haveing slumberparties.

''that would be nice, I will come'' Fluttershy whisperd and hid behind her mane.

''that would be lovely darling.'' Rarity said, she really wanted to know about RD and AJ

''Party!!!'' Pinkie yelled, Party streamers comeing out of her poofie hair.


the hole mane 6 sat in a sircle in Twilight's house. Rainbow had her arms around AJ like a rope. Applejack looked a little enoyed but she went along with it. smileing weakly, she looked at Dash her relaxing breathing calmed Applejack.

''Soooo... Applejack, Rainbow Dash.... how are you two doing'' Twilight said with a smirk.

''ehh...'' Applejack said low, her mouth wide open.

''we are so a pair... Right babe?!'' Rainbow smirked at Applejack who sighed.

''yeah'' AJ mumbled 'Fluttershy low'

''Well how was your little night togetter?'' Rarity asked sly. crossing her armes and smirking.

Both Rainbow and Applejack looked at Rarity, Applejack looked embarressd by the deep blush, Rainbow Smirked.

''It was wonderfull! she is so good in be-'' Rainbow was hushed when Applejack put her hand over her mouth.

''to much, Sugercube'' Applejack said as her blush deepend.

the other Girls began giggleing.


a couple miles away, in a dark crystall Castle. Carmalo sat on his dark throne, his dark gray coat was blending in that dark room. only green fire giveing a Source of light. his shadow mane, similar to his father only it was dark red. smirking to himself he thought Just wait Applejack Apple. you will be mine one day, if you like it or not. as he thought, he imagined Applejack in a long light gray dress. he did't like white, it was just to light. she was bound by her armes to a wall, she hung bearly over the floor. her eyes were green With red pupils and a Purple trail comeing out. she looked at the ground. her hair was loose, laying gently over her sholders. her belly was a little bigger, she was pregmant. just as he liked it.

his thoughts were interrupted shadow formed infront of him.

''Son?! is she dead yet?'' King Sombra asked, stepping toward his 'almost lost in thoughts' son.

''huh?! wha?!....Dad I told you, I will not kill her. she will my bride and give birth to my child. to be honest, she is kinda sexy. and you may not say otherwise.'' Carmalo said as he got out of his daydream. the image of his 'soon to come' bride played in mind.

''wery well. but I still dont get it. why would you want to marry a hunter?'' Sombra asked, he did't see what his son saw in this woman. and she was a hunter, the one that kill his kind and every other dark creature.

''If I marry her and make her pregmant With my child. she will have to stop. what I saw when the vampire ponys attacked Hollon Shades. I saw her riscking her life for a little filly. she care for childern, I dare to say that she would never let enything happend to a child.'' he said as he walked toward his father.

''wery well, but when you have gotten what you want, let me kill the princesses.'' Sombra said. after what they did to him, he was going to kill them.

''of course father... I am not even interested in them.'' Carmalo said, ''if you would excuse me, I got a bride to kidnap'' With that he turned into his shadow form, and flew out the window.

''this will be fun to watch.'' Sombra said, as he flew after his son.


Applejack walked into the deep apple Field. the moon shone Down on her, her Bright coat was glowing. but the black jacked and statson stole away some of the shine. Applejack walked and walked, it felt like it never ended. in the end she could see the farm house come closer. she smiled at her childhood home, but the smile did't last long.

''Hallo my dear...'' said a voice behind her. the voice was deep and it filled Applejack With anger. she quikly turned around to see the monster that she hated, but once she turned she did't see him. looking around she could only see his shadow move around.

''show yourself you varmit.'' she yeld out.

''whats the fun in that, just let you win....'' the voice came closer.

''Carmalo... can't you just leave?!" She asked, right now she only wanted to go home, have a long good bath and go to bed.

"Applejack... Why do you hate me?" He asked, his shadow moved around her. He used his body as a rope and bound her.

".... Why would I not?" She asked, she was't afraid of him, but when he held her like this. The fear was starting to run.

Carmalo could feel the fear in her starting. " just relax... It will hurt less" he said. His shadow arms went around her neck, growing thighter. She started to breath faster, she needed air.

"S-stop... P-pleases...." She wimperd, her eyes had started to flood. Applejack had been close to death before, but it always sceard her.

"Heh... Just close your eyes and it will soon be over..." He whisperd into her ear. Applejack felt her eyelids get heavy, the tierdness fell over her, and slowly falling into deep sleep. "See father.... It was not harder than that" he said as sombra's form came up behind him. Sombra did't say enything. He just growled at the woman he saw in his son's arms.

Author's Note:

My god! Its been long!

The butt is wrong with me?

Comments ( 3 )
Comment posted by C137 deleted Nov 1st, 2014

YAY another chapter!!! lol now it's time for her friends to come and help her!! or she kicks butt by herself :P

5612692 he want's to get Aj pregnant beacause he likes her, and if he does she have to stop hunting the darkness. So Equestria is almost defendless against it. Also Aj can't give up on a baby, she can't not care for a baby.

Login or register to comment