• Published 8th Aug 2014
  • 1,461 Views, 7 Comments

Prophecy From the Future - NgKQ



Somepony arrives from the future to warn Equestria on an upcoming apocalypse!

  • ...
8
 7
 1,461

Chapter 8

After a night’s stay at the Crystal Empire, the group finally headed back to Canterlot to report to Princess Celestia.

“You’re looking glum, Twilight,” said Princess Celestia as she looked at the main characters’ faces. “What happened?”

“Long story, princess,” said Twilight, and told her all about what happened.

“So Melody is your daughter,” said Princess Celestia when Twilight finished her story. “Well I have my own story, too.”

“What?” Twilight could not believe her ears.

“I met my future self last night,” explained Celestia. “She told me all what happened in her own time.”

“Then did she know about Melody’s condition?” asked Spike.

“Why, yes of course!” went on Celestia. “She talked to me probably about half an hour after Melody died, saying that she had transferred her power from Melody and would use that with the Elements of Harmony to restore everything.”

“Amazing…” said Fluttershy.

“She did left me a message to you all. She told you all to keep the magic of friendship forever lighted. Melody has at least fulfilled her mission,” finished Celestia.

“Wow…” the main characters cried.

“Oh, and I almost forgot something!” said Celestia and she took out a pink, sharp conical rod.

“What’s this?” asked Twilight.

“My future self gave me Melody’s horn,” resumed Celestia. “She told me to forward you all that you can use it in the event of a great disaster.”

“Melody…” sighed Twilight.

“About this Queen Myra,” said Princess Luna. “We don’t know about her whereabouts, but I’m pretty sure we’ve gained a lot of experience now.”

“Absolutely, little sister,” praised Celestia. “All we need to do now is to be prepared for future threats, then we can keep Equestria from danger.”

“Totally agree, Princess!” said Rainbow Dash.

“Let’s keep this promised!” said Twilight.

“Group hug, everypony!” called Pinkie Pie, and they all hugged, swearing to protect Equestria, now and always.

THE END

Author's Note:

Enjoy it? It's not the end of it though, for I have a sequel to it. Stay tuned...

Edit 1/10/2016: Fixed the ending. Same case as Chapter 7

Comments ( 4 )

4946895 Thanks buddy!:pinkiehappy:

4946895 And hope that you can read my stories and my recent updates until the very end!

4818690 I agree completely! I don't understand why he didn't respond, this is great constructive criticism.

7878877 I don't really respond to concrits unless needed

Login or register to comment