• Published 10th Aug 2014
  • 845 Views, 7 Comments

The Story of Char - CharThePegasus



All Char can remember is his name, his best friend's name, and that he's actually a Charizard.

  • ...
7
 7
 845

Chapter 1: Equestri-what?

Dark. All I could tell was that it was dark. Until I realized my eyes where closed. When I opened my eyes, they darted back shut from sunlight. From the fraction of a second I could see, it was around noon. I force my eyes open. It took a while for them to adjust. Once I got up I noticed three things horribly, terribly wrong. One I couldn't remember almost anything. The only useful things I could remember was my name and what I was. Two, I was not what I'm supposed to be. I was currently a Pegasus, and remembered being a Charizard. Three, I was being hunted.

Rainbow Dash was resting on a cloud when something caught her eye.

"What the..." She said as she sat up. It seemed to be a... meteor? Everypony knew Equestria had only seen one meteor, but it burned up in the atmosphere. Then she watched it crash into the Everfree. As if by instinct, she began to fly full speed towards the Everfree when she saw her friends heading in the same direction. She caught up with them and said "You guys going to investigate whatever crashed in the Everfree?"

"We sure as hay ain't haven a picnic in them woods." Applejack Responded.

"Same here." Rainbow mumbled. She hated when A.J. talked like that.

"Three down, three to go" I said to no one in particular. I had taken down three wood wolves. I assumed they were some sort of new pokemon from a different region. Hey! I remember that a Charizard is a pokemon! While I was lost in my thought, one of those... wolves tackled me. They seemed a bit strong to still know tackle. The other two joined the first one creating a dog pile. Literally. Then they used bite, no, crunch. It was too strong to be a simple bite. I started faint. I was taking too much damage. I needed some oran berries. However, just before I blacked out, a purple flash of light chased the wooden wolves away. A psychic type? Then I fainted.

"Girls! Ah Heard some timber wolves ahead!" Applejack yelled. When they got to the crash they froze. Three timber wolves were about to eat somepony. Immediately, Twilight used a spell that repelled the wooden monsters of the everfree. After the Timber wolves left they surounded the pony laying in the center of the crater. The pony was an orange Pegasus stallion with a red and yellow, flame-like mane. His cutie mark was... a flame? Yeah, a flame.

"Well, now what do we do?" Pinkie Questioned. Plans for a 'Welcome to Ponyville!' party for the Pegasus.

"Ah could carry 'em to the hospital on my back." Applejack responded.

"Or I could teleport us there." Twilight deadpanned. Causing A.J. to blush in embarrassment.

"Well, What are we waiting for beam us up Scottie." Rainbow said. (Pun intended. If ya know Star Trek, ya know what I mean) With that said, Twilight's horn created another purple light that evoloped them, and they disappeared.

Great, Darkness. AGAIN! I was in darkness once again. Except, this time my eyes were open. But, something was off. I felt... different? I looked at my hooves, no, claws? I was once again a Charizard. I felt the power, the strength, the flame begging to come up my throte. I was about to test this new found power when everything began to fade.

"NO, not now! Don't fade!" I yelled. But it was for nothing. The vision faded.

I could feel something on top of me. I could tell it was a blanket.

"Look! Ah think he's waking up!" a voice said. I began to open my eyes to see that I was in the Pokémon Center. I looked around to find that I was surounded by ponies. One was an orange pony with a cowboy hat. Another one was a pink pony that wouldn't stop hopping. There was also a white unicorn that was standing as far away from me as possible. One was a purple Unicorn, no Pegasus? She was both. Weird. One was a cyan Pegasus with rainbow hair. And finally there was a cream Pegasus hiding behind the first one.

"You okay? You were almost eaten by Timber Wolves?" the purple one asked.

"Yeah I'm fine." I responded "Just one question. Where am I?"

"The Hospital?" the cyan one said.

"I know that." I lied. I was pretty sure this was a Pokemon Center

"But where is this hospital?" I said. I was starting to get annoyed.

"Ponyville." The purple one informed.

"Where's That?" I asked

"In Equestria." she responded

"Where's that?" I asked.

"On Equus." She deadpanned.

"Is that a planet?" I gulped

"Yes?" she responded unsurely. I froze.

"You suuure your okay?" The pink one asked. Then... I screamed.

"WHAT!!!! THE!!!!!

Author's Note:

Yeah, I know what your thinking. "Star Wars is better." and "Dude, your old." And yes, Star Wars is better. And no, I'm not old. My dad, however, IS old AND a BIG Star Trek fan. Though he agrees that Star Wars IS better. So don't start dumb arguments in the comments.

May I Argue?

Shut up Arceus

...

>: P

Comments ( 6 )

In case you don't understand the light grey text. That's Arceus talking. :derpytongue2: If you never saw the grey text, it's in the Author's Note.

This story has gained a like and a fav keep up the good work!

There are lots of grammatical and spelling errors. I would proofread again or find an editor. Beyond that I think the has an interesting premise and potential. One thing that would help is including more descriptive terms of the story elements. Don't just tell us there was a meteor-like object, try to show us so we can feel like part of the story. There's too much going on and at too fast a pace to try and only follow Char's stream of consciousness.

Hope that helps.

This story confused me... :fluttershysad:

4828625 Thanks for the support! it really helps.

4828929 Well I'd follow the 'Char is a meteor' part if he was awake.

4864214
Is this dead? Did forget to feed and water it? Did you give it attention? Cause this good and needs to be continued

Login or register to comment