• Published 31st Oct 2014
  • 681 Views, 19 Comments

Rise of Darkness - ArtemisArt-Alicorn



a darkness is settling over equestria.... one that can't even be stopped by celestia herself. Only a kind pegasus.

  • ...
42
 19
 681

The Hospital???

Twilight woke up to see dark shapes swarming in front of her. Startled she tried to sit up, but found she could not move at all or use her magic. Twilight started to panic trying to make herself move. She felt her hoof come up in front of her face. Then shocked murmurings came from the dark shapes as a mask with a funny smell to it was attached to her face. Soon the dark shapes began to blur becoming one big mass as she fell unconscious again.

Doctor Hoofington was having a long day. She had to deal with a unconscious lavender Alicorn who kept having magical outbursts. One of them had turned all the medical supplies into balloon animals. Now this Alicorn was showing signs of waking up through the gas that had kept a full grown bulky colt named snowflake asleep for two whole days!!! They enhanced it with five different sleeping spores from rare asleep plants enchanted by their own spores! Doctor Hoofington could only hope it would work. As the Alicorn stopped flinching Doctor Hoofington started the New surgery.

RainbowDash was napping on a cloud when a foal version of Fluttershy came flying to her cloud snuggling something with her front hooves. Then as she neared, the thing teleported out of sight. She was about to question FlutterFoal when a baby Discord teleported on top of her. RainbowDash simply flipped over and bucked Discowd off her and her cloud. FlutterFoal raced to catch him and glared defiantly at RainbowDash. Discowd then snapped his wittle fingers and turned RainbowDash into WittleDashie. WittleDashie having lost all maturity, gathered some cloud and started a cloud war throwing a puff of cloud at Discowd. Discowd had just been assaulted with cloud and in turn snapped his wittle fingers and a wave of cloud over FlutterFoal and WittleDashie. And then the war advanced into the cloud war of the century.

Teen Rarity, not really that changed, decided to go find her friend RainbowDash and talk about her... her circumstance. Rarity her magic now stronger than ever, since she had absorbed some of alicorn Twilight's magic, was able to give her permanent white pegasus wings. Of course she could always get rid of them, but why bother? She was too lazy to try to find a wing eliminating spell, and thought her wings were too awesome anyway. And she set off for RD's favorite cloud and upon arrival was turned, by Discowd, into Wawity, who joined in the cloud war.

Applejack and Pinkie Pie having also gotten wings and horns, just to go to the alicorns only party someone had invited them to, flew to RainbowDash's house saw the filly war and were sneaking away when Discowd spotted them turning them into AppleTini and TwinkiePie. Completing their foal minimum for their cloud war.

Twilight was waking up again in the room with the dark shapes. But this time her vision focused and she saw nurses and doctors of all types." what happened to me doctor ......" she realized that she didn't know his name.
"The name is Doctor Hoofington and you had a very low magical aura when Mr. Biker found you. You are very lucky he did. It made the surgery a lot easier. " "Surgery?" she mumbled to herself as she promptly fainted for the fifth time this evening.
Doctor Hoofington groaned. Very loud was that groan. And it's because it would be another evening full of endless spell casting.

Author's Note:

Hey guys so i updated my other chapters and made them better hope you enjoy this one!

Now we will travel to.......... the palace where we will meet flash sentry and spike.
i'll also be shipping rd and soarin, applejack and Changeling (Zapple),Twilight and book pony(Archive), fluttershy and discord,rarity and spike,pinkie pie and Cheese Sandwich, Flash sentry and Celestia. also Trixie and Big Macintosh.
i hope you like how i've changed my story!!!