• Published 13th Sep 2014
  • 639 Views, 25 Comments

Middle ground - DarkShadow95



I was a british soldier. Now Im here, an equestrain soldier with a much better life thanks to a very sketchy job offer.

  • ...
12
 25
 639

Chapter.9 Screw gravity!

Adam was in total calm right now.

Sun kissed sky, green soft grass and the gentle chirp of birds in the distance. He was sat watching the world pass by him on top of a hill. He looked around trying to take in the features. Not a human in sight, not even a pony just him and this strange world. He could feel the sun radiating heat on his skin and his clothes being softer than they normally are.
It was a bizarre feeling like his whole body was cocooned in cotton.

Some of you are thinking Adam is still in Equestria or dead, but he isn't, he is in fact still on his bed, asleep. Adam could tell it was a dream from his mind, from what he could put together it all seemed fake in his head. But to Adam it was a very real dream, a lucid dream he knew. Right now though, he was enjoying his time alone in his world that his subconscious conjured up. Away from all the work and the confusing land of ponies. He was in his own world where the laws of physics seemed normal, the simplicity of what was around him and the fact there was not another creature in sight. All of it was peaceful.

He slumped backwards from sitting now laying on top of the hill and let out a content sigh. Facing skywards he could see the clouds slowly move, but there was no wind on his level just the warmth of the sun and the crisp air. He laid there for a few minutes till he heard something. He sat back up quickly and tried to look around, nothing. Suddenly he heard it again. He looked to his left to see something scuttling towards him. In the distance in the treeline he could see... something. It was small and appeared to be red and black. As it edged closer he sat up to get a better look. Was it what he thought it was? A crab?

The crab scuttled sideways and was big for a crab, about the size of a dinner plate, but what was most confusing was it was also wearing a dinner jacket. It scuttled sideways like a crab but resting on its back was a pint of cider. It came to him wearing a moustache and a distinguished sort of face and what surprised Adam was it spoke. "Your drink sir" It said gracefully reaching behind him to hand the human the cold beverage. Adam knew he was dreaming and understood that anything can happen if he was control although he could not remember making a crab butler at any point.

Adam reached for the cold beverage and took a sip, the cold refreshing taste filled him.

"Thank you Mr..urm"

"Crabbington sir, Mr Crabbington" said the crab.

"Thank you... Mr Crabbington"

"My pleasure sir. Do you desire anything else?" The crab said as he took a step back.

"Erm...No Mr Crabbington, you are relieved for the day." Adam said cautiously.

"Thank you kind sir. Enjoy your evening." The crab took one step back, bowed, then scuttled back towards the trees. It hopped back into the trees disappearing. Adam looked on in awe, he couldn't remember when he made a crab butler. Then again it was pretty awesome to have one. He took another gulp on the cider in his hand and resumed his relaxation.

With that the crab disappeared from once it came, and all back to what it was. Adam laid watching the clouds, still slightly confused and ecstatic that he now had a crab butler. He considered anything else he could conjure up. In his mind he closed his eyes and opened them again, he was in the same place but this time in his other hand was his phone perfectly repaired. But what he most desired was his speakers and with a working phone that he could play music on just to make a moment like this more memorable. After all it might be a long time before something like this happens again.

He looked on the screen and pressed play, instantly a melody started to play. And upbeat melody that was a little jazzy just the way he wanted.

'Very superstitious, writings on the wall...'

Adam was now swaying to the beat, even miming the chorus. He knew he could not sing but it didn't stop him from enjoying his little act. He was in his dream, he could do what he want. So right now he was enjoying Stevie Wonder on a sunny hill, with a pint of cider in hand. What could be better to him?

He took the time to enjoy all of this, but what he didn't realise was that he was being watched.

Behind him sat the Princess of the night, Princess Luna. She had been waiting right behind him invisible in his dream, simply watching him closely. More close than Adam would find comfortable. She had even seen the human sing for which she had difficulty in trying not to laugh. All she wanted to do was to meet this human herself. So she allowed him to have a lucid dream and maybe meet him there. But then she thought 'I wonder what he would do?'. After all, why should her sister get all the fun?

Humans had fascinated her ever since they came to Equestria. All their wonderful technology and tales of their world just seemed to intrigue her. She did beg her sister, Celestia to go to earth instead of Twilight but could only go in the next cycle. So all she could do was visit the Humans at Amicus from time to time (If she was aloud). That was until recently for some reason. Now here she had another human to look at, this one quite different.

"DOES THOU ENJOY THE MELODY OF HIS PEOPLE!?" She shouted making herself present in the dream. Adam nearly had a heart attack on the spot. Throwing the pint in the direction of Luna. The glass just stopped as she tried to catch it in her magical field. She stopped the glass, just not the liquid inside it.

Now she was covered in cider, slightly stunned at the action. Adam tried to regain his breath, clutching his chest from a few skipped beats.

"Jesus! Don't fucking do that again!" He shouted at the princess, trying to breath.

"WE DO NOT ENJOY MEAD BEING LATHERED ON OUR FACES!" she tried to protest, throwing the glass back at him.

"Well I'm sorry. But, WE do not enjoy having a near death experience! How long have you been there?"

"Long enough Sergeant... Long enough" She smiled, remembering his little show.
Adam did not like that smile "Wait you've been watching me?"

"YES! WE...I mean, yes I was watching you!"

"Watching me? I don't even remember conjuring you! Oh great this is now a bad dream isn't it?"

"No, It is me the real princess of the night!" As she wiped her face with a towel she manage to make appear. "I wanted to meet you in person, but you sleep in the night when I am awake. So I decided to peer into your dreams, see if I can talk to you. Pony to person" She laughed at the irony of it all. Adam on the other hand was just completely confused.

"Wait... You can enter my dreams? And your real?"

"Yes, ask me something if you have your doubts."

Adam took a moment to think, something that could prove that she was real, not just something in his head. "Okay then, Your sister broke her diet and ate hay burgers for lunch."

"HA! Sun butt living up to her name!" She laughed.

"Okay its you. You can really enter a person mind can't you?" Adam questioned, he was now more scared at the fact now he had a possible crazy pony in his head. If she can enter his mind, what else can she do?

"Yes, but only in their dreams. You see Human guard..."

"Soldier"

"Soldier, every being enters their dream world, but connect through a series of corridors, the dreamscape. I as Princess of the night can enter their world by walking through those corridors, this is a world you created in your mind. When a pony sleeps their mind open up enough for me to appear."

"Why though?"

"Simple, my role is to protect our little ponies, even from their nightmares. Nightmares can affect any pony and make their lives miserable and in fear. Childhood fears, bad memories and worry can make a pony unstable and suffer due to it. So I help them to conquer these nightmares."

Adam thought about it for a second, it seemed to fit. Question was; is it believable? She was a ruler and had to protect her own, but here now was a bit odd. "So do you invade peoples minds and can take control?"

"Not quite," She began to walk around him beginning to explain how her dream walker spell works. "Only I have perfected the dream walker spell. It allows me into your dreams and to sense bad ones. I can only enter a ponies mind when they are asleep. Every pony is connected to the dream scape, even you. This spell also gives me to alter some of the aspects in your dream. It does allow me some control, but not all. You can still control everything after all we are in your mind."

Adam then put his hands behind his back and thought of something. He just did not like her being in his head, it was too risky. "Last question then. If you die here, do you die in real life?"

Luna just laughed at the absurdity, still walking up and down. "ha! you watch too many films. No you do not. Like with any dream if you die you just wake up."
"Hmm I thought so..." In less than a second Adam swung his arms from his back, revealing his Glock pistol. Aiming directly at the Princess.

BANG


Immediately, I woke from my little dream. I had a feeling that theory was right, so I took action. I am not having Freddy Krueger pony rummaging through my head. Who knows what that could of caused. My eyes started to open, sticky from the sleep in my eyes. Then my vision began to focus, shooting yourself in your dream to wake yourself up is not wise.
But just as my vision was coming back to me I felt something. My body was now awake and I could feel like I was trapped, like I was pinned down or something. It was only when my eyes fully adjusted did I see the giant teal eyes in front of me. Now I was slightly scared, I was pinned and now Princess Luna (AKA Freddy Krueger pony) who was
standing on top of me, over my covers. Although she did look a little angry.

"WHY DID YOU CREATURE, HARM US IN THE DREAMSCAPE!?"
Okay, maybe make that pissed. I covered my ears from the blast of her voice, I could even feel the sound waves impacting my face. Which is not how you want to wake up. So naturally, I shouted back. "Why the fuck are you shouting!? Plus... Who the fuck gave you permission to enter my head!?"
"WE AS THE PRINCESS OF THE NIGHT HAVE THE RIGHT TO ENTER OUR SUBJECTS DREAMS. WE WERE INTRIGUED AT HOW THE HUMAN GUARD THINKS AND DREAMS. BUT YOU HAVE NOT ANSWERED OUR QUESTION, WHY DID YOU HARM US!?" At that point the shouting stopped, which gave me time to try and get some of my hearing back. Honestly her voice is like a stun grenade, probably worse.

"Well I did not want you in my sodding head! Plus you have no right to do so, since I am not one of your subjects. Also there are things in my head I would rather keep in there! So I kicked you out the simplest and most effective way I thought of." I replied

She looked to her left to think about my answer for a bit until she looked back down at me, now she looked a little less angry and a bit more guilty. She let out a rather large sigh before responding "I am sorry Sergeant," Her ears went back and sat down with a loud thud "Sometimes my curiosity can get over me and make me do things that are 'un-princess like' as my sister puts,"

"Princess" I tried to squeal, but she continued.

"Ever since your kind came here, with your wonders and discoveries, I have been hooked. Flying machines, computers, medicine all of it is just amazing how you have advanced so far without magic,"

"Princess please" I tried to squeal again.

"I mean all of you are simply amazing. Walking on two legs like a minotaur and being able to survive all the conditions of your own world. Reaching a population of over 7 billion!"

"Princess, for the love of god! GET OFF MY BALLS!" I shouted slightly high pitch than normal. Yes, when she sat down on top of me she managed to crush my balls, also cutting off blood supply. For a pony she was pretty heavy. She looked down at where she was sat and leaped off, with a slight blush on her.

"Sorry, sorry, sorry!" She kept repeating after she had realised what she had done. I was now clutching my crotch area in pain, I didn't say anything because it hurt that bad. I just kept hissing in pain.

"Sergeant I'm really sorry... Maybe a healing spell might help?" My eyes shot open in horror. No way is she doing anything else to me. In a rush of adrenalin (which also took most of the pain). I leapt out of my bed just wearing my boxers and my t-shirt, just to stop anything else going wrong.

"No! No! No! Nooooooo! Pain is gone look! On my feet again, just please nothing else!" I pleaded, waving my arms around expecting something else to go wrong.

"Are you..."

"Yes! Fine! Just don't do anything else!"

It was at that point when I felt my blood circulation come back to normal, a very distinguishable sound came from the corridor to the room.

KNOCK, KNOCK

"Adam, are you okay in there? This soundproofing spell only works one way you know, and I can hear shouting. Is everything okay?" It was Night Strike, must of woke her or something. Most likely due to the shouting match earlier. Luna immediately started to panic, looking around for a place to hide. Maybe she wasn't meant to be in here after all, then again her and me alone in my room does not look very good at all. For both of us.

"Yeah everything is fine, just a bad dream that's all." I replied back trying to convince her to go away so I can get this pony out of my room. I think all my respect for this ruler went out the window when we both woke up, so screw it.

"You sure? It sounded like Luna herself was shouting in there... You sure you're not alone? I thought you weren't into anypony?" She said the last bit in a sultry manner.

"What!? No I'm not for the last time, I'm human I'm into humans. Stop trying to sleep with me!" Luna dived under the covers, still trying to hide. Didn't help really because she was messing up my room. A pause lingered in the air for a while till the princess popped her head from the covers. "Is she gone yet?" She whispered.

"No of course she's not!" I hissed, "She's your guard can't you just order her away and to keep her mouth shut!?

"Maybe, but she could still blab! If my sister..." Luna was cut off before she could finish.

"I Knew it!" A shout came from the door. Next thing the door was kicked wide open with a loud battle cry "YAAAA!" All I remember seeing of that incident was; door open, then flying bat pony straight to the face.

I was knocked to the floor, yet again being pinned by a pony. She may be small but she had the muscle to compensate because I could not move. I looked up at her who was looking down at me smiling coyly. "I know some one else in here Adam now why don't you tell me?" She whispered to me. I just looked at the bed, might as well admit to everything because either way this will be awkward for all of us. I just sure hope we didn't wake anyone else or else this will be ten times worse.

She fixed her bat eyes on the bed, looking for signs of movement before she leapt off me and landed on the bed. All done in complete silence, the bed seemed to make out small whimper before the bat pony took the covers off with her teeth.

"Princess Luna!?" Night strike gasped.
"Lieutenant!?" She responded back.

Luna seemed pretty shocked at Night strike. Both of them just gawping at each other, mouths open in shock. I just rolled my eyes and got up from the ground, quite amused by the whole situation, but still cautious that we were all in a 'compromising' situation. "Well, now you know Night Strike. I have been having a secret love affair with princess Luna." I tried to seem romantic, I was all doing it in good fun. Just to get back at Luna.

"What!?" Exclaimed Night and Luna.

"We do not have relations with such a human! We would never partake in such acts. How dare you..." She was cut off at that point by me now laughing in stitches. She could now see I was being sarcastic about it all just a spot of revenge and she stopped and turned her nose up at me. Before she realised we were not alone now. "And what pray tell, is one of our personal guards doing here?"

"Urm.." Was all that came out of Nights mouth, so I decided to step in.

"She was just concerned that's all. She heard shouting and came to see if I was okay." I stepped up to her to ruffle her mane which she seemed to enjoy.

"Mam can I ask though, why are you in Sergeant Jones room?" Night asked Luna now. Now the tables had been turned.

"Well... I was just seeing if he was settling in okay..." Seemed a good answer, too bad I was there.

"Lies," I Answered "She was in my dreams. Trying to 'learn' about me, as she put it. Sadly I don't like people in my head. So I kicked her out and then the whole shouting match started. What you thought your heard was the Princess, was indeed the princess. How did you get in anyway?"

Luna just pointed a hoof to the open window in my room. May of left that open since it was a warm night.

"Soooo, you and the princess weren't actually together, or doing anything?"

"NO!" We both shouted in unison.

"Aww, thought you were into mares then."

Luna just laughed at the cuteness and awkwardness at the moment till I heard something odd coming from the now broken door. They heard doors open and hooves start to move about. Clearly all the commotion that took place woke most of the sleeping officers. We all looked around at each other, trying to find a place to hide or someone to come up with some plan. But sadly there was not enough space for all of us to hide. Plus the broken door just made things seem more suspicious. If Luna got caught here it would not help with her sister, if the lieutenant got caught here she would probably be demoted and I got caught I think i'll be locked away for being half naked in a room with the princess. All of this did not look good, so there was only one option. Get the hell out of there.

"Luna you need to leave now, the same way you came. Using the corridor is not an option,

Night strike follow her out of the window." I ordered them.

"But what about you?" night strike began to protest.

"I need to stay behind to explain all this," In reality I would be joining them. Being there with a broken door and a roughed up room with just me in it still seemed bad I just needed a cover. Both of them stood there frozen unsure of what to do right now "Go!" I shouted. They began to scramble for the window Princess Luna first leaping into the air shortly followed by the bat pony. I took out by tablet computer and started it up, putting the volume on max and pressed play rock music. As for the door I quickly grabbed the fragments and put them in the bin leaving the room looking a bit more tidy. I then grabbed my clothes and went for the window, throwing on my boots without tying them.

I threw out the gear and clothes first, I'll grab them on the way down. I was now laughing at this point, I felt like a guy trying to run from his girlfriend's father coming up the stairs trying to escape through the window. The scenario seemed similar. I clambered up onto the window sill and took in a deep breath. What I was going to do would hurt, hopefully I would jump feet together and roll to expel all the energy of the fall. If not maybe a broken leg, or neck. I closed my eyes and leapt, expecting to feel the ground make contact with my feet.

But nothing happened, instead when I opened my eyes all the world around me was slightly blue, I was covered in blue stuff in fact.

"Are you okay sergeant?" I heard a whisper to my right. Luna stood there with her horn glowing, she must of used her magic to catch me. Setting me down slowly on the floor. I picked up some of my stuff, but I found Strike hugging my pants which I wasn't really surprised at. I quickly ran over to them.

The air was cold but I could see due to the moonlight. I would have to get into my clothes soon as if I don't want to catch hypothermia. "What are you still doing here?" I whispered while trying to prize the trousers from Night Strikes grip. She held them in her teeth growling at me like a dog.

"Well, we couldn't just leave you here. I had a feeling you may require my assistance." Luna tried to explain.

"Yes well when I say go, just go okay? But thanks anyway, now c'mon we have to leave before they start looking around. I'm not sure if we made the situation worse but we will find out in the morning. Do you have a place where I can get into my kit?" I asked Luna.
"Yes follow me."


The three fugitives now ran for the castle. They may of left the scene but were still in danger of being caught. Luna lead the way lightly jogging and checking every corner for guard patrols. There had been a few close calls, but they had managed to reach their final destination without being seen. "Welcome Human, fellow officer. To my Royal chambers."

They casually walked towards the double doors down the corridor. They where a dark shade of blue with, unsurprisingly Luna's cutie mark on the door. But what Adam found little worrying where the two guards watching the door.

"Urm...Princess," Adam began to ask "You do realise there are guards right there looking at me... while I'm half naked... with you and another mare?"

The Princess just laughed out of the question "haha! Don't you worry Human guard, these are my personal bodyguards, what they see or hear cannot be repeated by themselves. Otherwise they end up with severe punishment." Adam walked up the guards looking at them, directly in the face, these guards seemed a lot more tougher than what he had already seen. Broader, stern and intimidating they seemed to suit their role as bodyguard. A voice in the back of his head wondered what would happen if he just bopped one on the nose. But he just shrugged it off and made his way through the door.

He gasped at what he saw next. His eyes could only marvel at the sheer size of the room. It had dark shades of blue furniture that seemed beautiful hand carved (or hooved carved in this case). The bed must of been a queen sized bed with the full curtains and drapes. The floor was marble but as you walked along seemed to sparkle from the dark. But then he noticed something, the floor wasn't actually sparkling, it was a reflection.
He turned his head upwards to the ceiling. Adams lungs could not take in any more air from the previous gasp, but boy did he try.

The ceiling was just the Pièce de résistance of all. It was alive with stars and nebula travelling slowly through the depths of space. Each star being seen and in the corner the moon exactly how it was outside. Clouds seemed to appear see though revealing the stars on the other side. He swear he even saw a shooting star in this piece of art that was truly alive.

Next to Adam was the lieutenant who was also admiring the art of the heavens. She had never seen in here before since she was not high enough on the chain to even be in here. She dropped the trousers out of her mouth, letting her mouth wide open to marvel above. They were both brought back when a camera flash went off beside them.

The looked round to see the princess with a polaroid camera who had just took a picture of them.
"You facessnort, so worth the photo" She laughed as she took the photo from the camera letting it self develop.

Adam switched on and took his pants off the ground before the pony could take them again. "What you did Princess, with no offence intended, was seriously fucking stupid." He proclaimed.

"Well it was not I who kicked in the door and allowed a night guard to overwhelm themselves... hmm?" She cooed. Adam put on his pants and his t shirt and looked at the lieutenant who tried to be innocent and let out a toothy squeak.

"Anyway you did seem to enjoy it. I did see you smiling when you jumped out the window." She had him there Adam did enjoy the rush of dangerous scenarios. Back there he felt like a phase 1 recruit all over again. Trying to pull pranks on other teams in the dead of night.

"It may of been fun, but I doubt getting caught would of," He said as he put of his shirt and beret. "How would it of looked for all of us being caught, even just me alone with a broken door."

Night Strike decided to butt in now "Why did you stay behind anyway?"

"Simple, We would of needed a cover story. A load of shouting and a broken door does not look good. So I turned on the rock music on loud to explain any shouting that was heard. As for the door I cleaned it up a bit so it looked like I had broken it earlier. So all it has looked like was I left my music on while I ran for the door in a rush. That's the story anyway."

"What about the reason for rushing?" Luna quickly asked, putting a hole in his whole story.
"That... I haven't made up yet," Adam admitted, his story was good, but not that good. "Ill have to think of something before I meet up with Princess Celestia tomorrow."
"Just, say I required you urgently" Night strike offered. Adam thought about it for a bit did seem to fit a lot better. Adam was listening to rock music, got word that his friend needed help. Then got ready in a rush breaking the door somehow during the process.

"Seems good I'll take it."

"Excuse me," The night Princess whined "but I think it s an offence to conspire in front of the princess."

Adam and Strike looked at each other in horror as they may of realised they could now be arrested, speechless from the fact. All of a sudden another flash of the camera came out of no where and Luna just laughed.

"haha! That one was even better! The hilarity has been doubled!" She laughed. Adam just grumbled and said nothing.
"Great idea, lets take pictures of fugitives in your bedroom. With one of the pictures of me half naked, with an officer of the night guard on your bed. Great Idea, let hope no one finds them." Adam sarcastically said as he went for some glass doors that he thought led to a balcony.

He stepped outside to the crisp night air and looked up. He could see the light from the sun just over the horizon. It was almost morning now and he was still awake, just to see it rise on a whole different world. A small part of him screamed in delight, he was like an astronaut on a newly discovered world, a childhood dream if you wish. 'If only I had my camera' he thought. All of his frustration just vanished from looking at the new horizon, but the moment was short lived by arrival of the night Princess.

"Oh buck! I forgot to lower the moon!"

Adam turned to see her looking a little worried and rushed. But he was confused by her saying 'lower the moon'. "Wait lower the moon? Is this some sort of ceremony, like a religious ritual or something? Because I've heard a lot of guards mention this."

Both the ponies just looked at Adam for a second, like he had just grown a second head, then burst out into a laughing fit, while Adam just stood there hoping he didn't just either insult them or something. He had no Idea if they had religion here, if so he may of just insulted them. "What? What's so funny? Did I just do something wrong?" He asked worryingly.

"Haha, no stupid," Said Night Strike between breaths "The Princess, actually lowers the moon. She uses magic to do so, and it has been done for thousand's of years."

"Thank you lieutenant, but I think our guest will have to see it for himself to believe it." Luna simply closed her eye as her horn lit up. Adam meanwhile just watched on in curiosity and confusion at what they just said. Night Strike ran back and grabbed the camera from inside and aimed it at Adam, waiting for his reaction. She knew in her head that this would be worth it.

Luna's horn glowed even brighter as her mind reached the moon, and with one single thought the moon began to move.

The human soldier watched in shock as the moon moved visibly like the sun did before. Never before had he seen such a wonder, a pony that could defy the laws of physics. In his rational mind, the voice screamed that this was all wrong. On the other side where his open mind was just watching and accepting what his eyes were seeing, trying to come up with some possible explanation. Sadly though it never came, and his mind simply snapped.

"What. The. Fuck."

The camera flashed as Adam's mouth opened, his heart started to race and mind almost went into shut down. Once her task was done Luna simply went back to her normal state and stood there smiling in victory. "Did you enjoy the show?" She asked with a smug smile.

"What... how? Eh...? How the fuck...!?" Was all that tumbled from the humans mouth, Luna just giggled at Adams shocked state.

"Sergeant, magic is a very powerful force that can be wielded by ponies, such as myself. You Humans may not be able to but even your world has some magic in it. You are not the first to have similar reactions. From what I can remember I nearly gave a human professor a heart attack the first time." She smiled putting a hoof to her chin remembering all the other physicists reactions to magic. No human so far had got a real grasp of what magic was.

"I'm not freaking surprised! What you just did was throw away all my knowledge of physics A level into a black hole! In fact You probably threw it into the black hole then started to control the black hole! WHAT THE FUCK!?" The human threw up his arms in defeat, letting out a very weird groan, a mix of confusion, anger and acceptation all in a very strange sound. He collapsed to the floor, resting against the banister. There was no doubt, he saw it with his own eyes.

Freddy Krueger pony could control the freaking moon.

But then another thought just appeared to him. "Hang on," He asked raising a finger. "If you control the moon, and you're the princess of the night. Your sister is the princess of the day, does that mean she controls the sun?"

Luna just smiled and nodded as did Night.

"Well fuck me." Was all he could whisper.

Night Strike ears perked up and she shot up ready to pounce "Really? Can I?" with a massive grin.

"For the last time no!" Adam shouted, slamming his fist against the floor.

"Well looks like some pony is interested in you" The Princess sang.

"Urgh this mare has been after me for a while now. Seems hell bent on it. No idea why though."

"Because your different!," The bat pony tried to shout, but instead mumbled it due to her holding the shirt Adam slept in, in her mouth.

"Well it seems odd that one of my lieutenants seems this attached to you. If you like I can get..."

"No, no its fine," Adam protested "I need her anyway"

"What for?" She asked.

"Training 'Moon' Platoon"

"You are training my worst platoon. The one where the last commander ran away because of it." Adam just nodded at the Princess. He was quite used to the response from other ponies when they heard about him and that platoon.

"Eyup, Me and Lieutenant Strike are going to turn them from the worst of the guard to the best, as commandos." Adam stated. He didn't care if she protested to the whole Idea. He did in fact predict that even Luna would agree to the whole idea, even if it was her guards.
In Luna's mind however she was having doubts that the platoon would just end up eating the human soldier up.

There was not much said after that, Adam was left in his mind still letting it sink in that his job could get a little more interesting. His mind wandered back to the original show. If these two could control celestial bodies, a normal unicorn could be a bit of a problem. His mind just wandered for a bit, eyes darting round trying to come up with some sort of partial explanation. But there was only one question left in his head. "Last question, before I accept that you are basically a god."

"Mmmhmm?" Luna hummed happily at the compliment.

"If there is a solar flare on the sun, does that mean Celestia farted?"

The whole area burst into laughter. The two ponies and human were now in a laughing fit. Luna was clutching her stomach, Night's wings kept fluttering and Adam just laughed at the sight of his two... friends rolling around on the floor. Eventually the laughter died down and everybody calmed down, with the odd laugh here and there.

"I am definitely using that one, thank you Sergeant" sighed Luna.

"Anytime, just don't say it was me. Oh and please call me Adam when I'm off duty."
After a short time of silence and just waiting for the sun to be raised by a god like being. Adam Looked at his watch and saw it was time to start his morning duties. Today was a big day, and he would need the extra start.

"Well, I better be off," Adam got up and helped Night to her hooves, who was looking tired now. "Strike you need sleep, Have you men do the same. They will need to be alert for tonight and so will I. Goodnight Princess, and please don't go into my head again."

Comments ( 5 )

5935655 Thanks for the heads up. It helps a lot when things go wrong, normally I do review my chapters but 2 sets of eyes are better than one. Thanks for the point outs and I will review my chapters on a later date. Normally I use google docs to check my work but clearly it is not as effective. I may use the check bot you have offered cheers. :twilightsmile:

I'm not sure why being in a dream is such an offense...It is a dream, not memories...And as soon as you're aware that it is a dream...You are basicly god in your own mind...

Sooooooooooo I'm basically new to fimfiction and I'm liking how it is going so far

5941898 Well welcome to FimFiction :twilightsmile: I'm glad you enjoy my fiction so far. Thank you.

Do Continue My Good Man:moustache:

Login or register to comment