• Published 1st Aug 2014
  • 1,093 Views, 13 Comments

Bombastic Bookpony's Bazaar of Oneshots - Bombastic Bookpony



A collection of oneshots, mostly from Thirty Minute Ponies

  • ...
2
 13
 1,093

PreviousChapters Next
Fun (Pinkie Clones, Dark)

Fun fun fun! Things were so...so.... fun! So many ponies to meet and talk to, so many things to jump on. And now she and all her fellow funners(funnies? funyans? Sons of a fun? Had to be some catchy name for it...) were in...in... what was it called? It began with a T? And ended in Hall... Ah, who cares, it’d come to her eventually! Right now there was a fun new game of looking at paint on the wall! She loved games. Who doesn't!?

But... this game was getting kind of boring. And by kind of she meant super duper boring, but she couldn’t say that, or it would hurt Twilight’s feelings(was it Twilight? Maybe her name was Applejack, though that would be weird, cause there were stars on her butt, not an apple, so she should be Starjack. Maybe she was mixing names up again). She smiled. Ah well. Losing could be just as fun as winning, especially cause you can see the winner having a lot of fun from winning and all. She could see something in the corner of her eye that looked super fun. She looked and there was the cutest, most fantabular bird she ever saw! She just had to tell the others about it!

“Hey look, a bird!”

She knew the others would just love seein-

Zap!

She wasn’t-wasn’t feeling so good. She could feel her body inflating, like when she ate too many cakes(she doesn't think she has ever done that but faint memories of doing it are in her head anyway) but this hurt, way more than that did. And she kept growing and growing and she could feel her eye bulging and this wasn’t fun make it stop-

Pop!


There weren’t as many... hers, anymore. They were gone. Zapped. She saw it right in front of her. They would look away, just for a moment, and then... zap. This game wasn’t really fun anymore. She missed jumping on trampolines Pinkie and talking to Applejack Pinkie and the Pinkie who hopped a little bit higher than everyone else. Talking to a frog Pinkie was still here though. That was nice.

Zap!

Pop!

No. No she wasn’t here anymore. They were gone and not here and she wanted to stay here cause here was fun and here had ponies and she can’t even remember anything besides here except little pictures of a pool, dark and watery and lonely and not fun at all not fun at all and and

Keep looking at the paint. She just had to keep looking at the paint and she could stay. But it was so boring and boring shouldn’t matter at a time like this but it did and all of her body wanted to jump and play and talk and live and maybe she could look away just for a second without them notici-

Zap!

She was so stupid.

Pop!


Why. Why why why why? She was alone besides one other Pinkie who looked like she didn’t even want to stay but probably would anyway, would get to stay when she and all of her sisters didn’t get to because-because... she didn’t know why. Why weren’t they good enough to stay? What had they done wrong? They were just having fun, right? Weren’t Twilight and Flutterguy(no-no, Fluttershy, right? That had to be it-maybe if she remembered good enough she’d get to stay) and the others having fun too? Maybe this was their idea of having fun. She saw it. She saw Twilight’s proud, satisfied smile as she made her sisters disappear one after another, again and again, and she knows she can’t forget Twilight’s name because she knows that if she makes it out of this Twilight’s face will haunt her in her nightmares, that her ears would always be listening, listening, for those zap! and pop! sounds.

She could hear Flash(Crash? Dash?) yelling at her, she could hear Crash’s smile in her voice, daring her to look away and it was so tempting cause it was paint and paint is so boring and Dash said there was balloon animals and who didn’t love those and it hurt to just stand still and look so long and her eyes were burning and her head was screaming but maybe, maybe Dash was going to say she could stay, it was a tie but maybe she wasn’t and it was a trick, another dirty trick just like the other ones and she just wanted it to end-

She couldn’t take it. Nopony could. Nopony except that saddy pants who didn’t even want any of this, didn’t even know how lucky she was and what she had and would get it all anyway. Maybe... maybe the place they go to when they were zapped was fun. It had to be. Because all of her sisters would be there, right? And they were(are! are, they had to be out there somewhere, they had to be) so much fun.

She turned-

“What? Where?”

Zap!

Yeah. She knew that one was coming. Did it hurt this much for the others too? She’d have to make them smile a lot when she got to where they were. That would make it all bette-

Pop!


They were gone. But she was still here. Alone, and pointless. Because no Pinkie can have fun all alone. But she was still here. The one they missed, the lamb they forgot to lead to the slaughter. If she hadn’t gone for a dive in the lake and then looked through that window of the Town Hall...

They were still here too. The exterminators. Still here. But not for long. She’d make them disappear, just like they did to her sisters. One by one. In front of each other. Making them fear that they were next, the end was coming, their friends, their sisters,were dying.

Maybe she’d have fun, just like they did, with their smiles and grins and hugs as they stood in the cage where her sisters had died. She doubted it though. But fun wasn’t the point.

Not anymore.

Author's Note:

Prompt #431:Reimagine My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic as a horror series.

A sort of prequel for my story for Prompt 191, I still think s4e3 was creepy, and harness that. I wanted to build up the Pinkie’s clone’s sympatheticness, to maximize the horror, and I thought I did a good job of carrying the momentum with each clone’s more and more warped and distressed thoughts.

PreviousChapters Next