• Published 23rd Oct 2014
  • 1,791 Views, 4 Comments

Dear Diary - Evil_Neigh



How much do you know about your closest friends? How will Rainbow Dash react to some of Applejack's hidden secrets?

  • ...
7
 4
 1,791

Dear Diary

Applejack looked extremely miserable. Sweat was beading on her forehead and neck, caused by the sweltering heat. Macintosh was away at "AppleCon," the family believed him but Applejack knew he was just screwing his girlfriend. She absolutely hated when she had to do all the farm work by herself. Out of her total exhaustion, she missed one of the pegs on the ladder while she was climbing up to pick one of the apples that was wedged in some branches. Just as she was about to scream, she landed in someone's arms.

"I guess this means I'm great at apple picking" a females voice laughed after the terrible pun.

"Dash? What are you doing here? I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm definitely glad you're here," Applejack laughed awkwardly.

"Oh you know I was just hanging around Ponyville and decided to check up on you," Rainbow Dash replied.

"Thank god you did," Applejack said as she looked at the ground and from the spot she fell from, it was an good 10 feet. She noticed that, while Dash was still holding her, that she was being pulled closer even though their bodies were already touching. I like Dash, but she doesn't feel the way I feel.

"So, how about we go inside. I don't think anyone would care if you took a small break," Dash said as she started to walk to the house with Applejack still in her arms.

"Um, Dash, you're still carrying me," Applejack said in an uncharacteristically shy manner.

"So? Don't you like it," Dash said with a wink and a small laugh. Dash put Applejack down in front of the door. They walked in and up to Applejack's room.

"I'm gonna shower real quick, I'd rather not smell like sweat," the blonde said.

“I don’t mind, besides you’ll just get sweaty again after the shower,” Dash mumbled under her breath.

“What was that?” Applejack asked as she popped her head out of the bathroom connected to her room.

“Hm? I didn’t say anything.” Dash denied the accusations directed towards hers. Applejack only raised an eyebrow and rolled her eyes before she shut the door to the bathroom.

“Now, I’ll give her a minute then I’ll sneak in and- wait is that her diary?” Dash had the habit of talking to herself. She sat on the bed that was Applejack’s with her back to the rest of the room. After settling her lower body into a position that was comfortable to her, she picked up the book and studied the cover. A golden apple adorned the cover with a small rainbow bolt coming out of a cloud, likely draw with sharpie, at the bottom corner.

“It’s exactly like my favorite shirts symbol,” Dash said looking down at the shirt that was the exact one she was talking about. “You’d think she has been staring at it,” a chuckle escaped her mouth. Even though she knew it would be considered rude, she lifted the cover of the book, tearing the cover from it’s resting place nuzzled against the first page in the book. The first page had the same symbol on Dash’s shirt and the cover, multiple times.

“Wow, maybe she likes me, I thought I would have to convince her to try doing things with me,” Rainbow Dash planned out different ways to convince Applejack, but saw all that work just melt in front of her. “Well, that makes it easier,” she said as she slipped her slender finger under the page she was looking at, preparing to turn the page. The next page could have brought an angry mob to a halt with the shock power.


Dear Diary,

The therapist said writing in here would be good for me. I think it’s stupid, all this because of my suicidal thoughts? It’s not like I would be missed. I just put up this front of this strong and giddy girl but… I just don’t think anyone cares about me. People just leave no matter what. I just wanna leave quicker than my friends so I don’t witness the pain of them leaving me because I know they’ll get bored of me. And the only person I care about is after Fluttershy. Rainbow Dash… why do you like her so much? Why am I asking… I know the reasons. She’s prettier than me, nicer than me, has a better body, and I bet she’s better in bed. Who am I kidding, there is no way Dash would love me. This is why I want to end it…

Applejack


Where did this come from? When did these feeling sprout in Applejack’s mind? Why would Applejack think Dash liked Fluttershy? Why didn’t Dash hear the water cut off? Wait… the water was cut off and there was a shadow cast to the left of Dash. Her head spun around to see the normally strong girl she crushed on have tears streaming down her face. She was so distracted by the tears that surfaced on what was thought as a face that couldn’t cry to realize Applejack stood in front of her in only a towel barely covering the parts that differ girls from boys.

“Apple-”

“I’m going to do it, don’t try to change the path I walk. Nothing can save me. I’m doomed. I’m gonna do it one day. No matter what happens. I have no reason to be here! I have nobody to call my own! I have nothing to call my own! It’s all over for me! My soul is long gone and my body is close to follow! You won’t understand so don’t you dare say you do! I WANT TO DIE!” Applejack screamed. They were the only two at the house so she wasn’t worried of family coming to “save her,” she didn’t care. Dash was in a stone like petrification. She couldn’t lose the one girl she actually felt feelings for but she didn’t know what to say. Her mind rush and only one thing popped up that she believed would work. Her slim arms wrapped around Applejacks waist. She pulled the wet female close so their bodies were pressed together. Applejack was confused as Dash wiped away tears from her blushing, wet face.

“Fluttershy is like my little sister, I only try to protect her. I’ve always wanted you. To me you are utter perfection. I don’t care what anyone else says, you are the best girl in my life and the only one I want in my life. I just want you all to myself.” Dash said in a very soft voice that was strange to Applejack but she kind of liked the tone that came with the only words she’s ever wanted to hear come out of Dash’s mouth.

“Well, you have me all to yourself right now. No one will be coming for the rest of the week because of banquet that my family is catering, but someone had to stay home. Thank god I did,” Applejack said with a small smile.

“Lucky me,” Dash said before she leaned towards Applejacks face and kissed her lightly. The kiss sent shivers through both the girls. “I-I think I love you Applejack,” Dash hated getting shy but couldn’t help it when she said those words. She admired Applejack for so long and now she could be dating her long time crush.

“I love you too Rainbow Dash”

----4 Years Later----

“Where are those two? They asked us here,” Twilight said slightly irritated but curious why they were asked to meet up this early in the morning.

“Maybe they were up all night screwing,” Pinkie said as she sipped on her Candy flavored soda.

“Are you really drinking soda this early in the morning? That’s going straight to your thighs,” Rarity wasn’t one for sweets other than the very rare chocolate sundae.

“Pinkie! I don’t think they would do that all night, I hope, maybe, I don’t know,” the further into that sentence Fluttershy got the quieter she became.

“Hey y’all,” Applejack shouted from down the street holding hands with her love, Rainbow Dash. They sat at the groups table in front of the cafe next to eachother.

“Sooooo? Why did you call us here?” Twilight asked.

“Should I tell them?” Dash asked her lover.

“Go ahead sweetheart,” Applejack just wanted her friends to know the good news.
“Welllllll,” Dash elongated the wait for the news. But instead of words she held up her hand and showcased the diamond that sat perched on a gold ring that surrounded Dash’s finger. All the ponies cheered and on the inside, Applejack wasn’t faking her happiness anymore. She felt like she knew everything would be okay finally.

Comments ( 4 )

I'm not an Appledash shipper, ohno.
But this was adorkable

5175879 Thank you so much. Honestly I ship Flutterdash more but I liked the idea of the two seemingly stronger ponies going through this.

I was nice, a little bit rushed at the beginning. But I enjoy it!
I love appledash!!:heart:

Login or register to comment