• Published 8th Jun 2014
  • 811 Views, 6 Comments

Rose for a Sweet Farewell - memphisgurl



Rainbow Dash's and Applejack's internal goodbyes to each other.

  • ...
3
 6
 811

Alone

The sky today is grey, how fitting for my mood. I'm sitting at the window in my bedroom, waiting, waiting for her to say that she loves me, but she isn't here. I left her over a year ago. Not my choice, but doing so still tore my heart to pieces. I never told her how I felt, because I could never quite draw up enough courage, but I wish I did.

Right now, I'm alone. Alone with my thoughts, and I must say they aren't a pleasant place. My mind makes me remember things I don't like. Things I don't ever want to remember. Sometimes, I'll speculate on what could have been, had I ever managed to tell her. I wish more than anything in the world just to see her rainbow mane, feel myself be smothered in her soft, cerulean fur, and to be enveloped in her warm embrace. But I can't, because I'm gone. I can't go back to her.

Not that it matters. I'm sure she wouldn't return my feelings. I'm sure she's gotten over me by now. After all, I was just a friend for her to compete against after all. And that's all I'll ever be. Nothing more.

Comments ( 5 )

I dont know what to say to this. It brought a tear to my eye because this was just so beautiful and sad. Went straight to the heart.

Well done

4515763 Thanks for letting me know about the errors! And I'm glad you like it!

Wonderfully done I loved it but who is telling which part of the story? I loved all of the love story theam you put into this!:fluttercry::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: it made me not notice the mistakes it was so breath taking loved it keep it up you umung all of most girl/boy you have a special talent that shines within keep that instinct and let no one judge you for who you are because you are special all of your story's shall shine because that talent is very rare it is not easy to etempt but you have to be brave and give it your best shot hope you Read this and become the best writer you can become!♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥:pinkiesad2::pinkiesad2::pinkiesad2:

4516651 Thank you so much! Rainbow Dash told the first chapter and Applejack the second.

Login or register to comment