• Published 26th May 2014
  • 430 Views, 19 Comments

Let's remake MLP Season 1 Episode 1 and 2 - greyle45



An altered version of the show Episode 1 and 2.

  • ...
8
 19
 430

Banished

Twilight rushed back to the Library. She needed to get back to the forbidden wing and find that book!


"HEY, BOOKFACE!!" Shouted some pony. How was Twilight supposed to remember the names of all the useless peasants...er....ponies.


"Look b****, I'm kind of busy at the moment!" Twilight shouted back.

"Look" Said the pony, as she approached. She was a mare, flanked by two other mares. "We were going to invite you to Moondancer's party in the West Castle Courtyard. So, are you coming or not?" They actually planned on humiliating Twilight at the party, for all the times she had bragged or corrected them or insulted them. Of course, they kept quiet about this plan.


"Why would I want to go to some b**** a** party?" Twilight said before running off.


"WELL F*** YOU TOO TWILIGHT SPARKLE!! YOU CAN JUST GO TO H***!!!!"


Twilight ignored them.


When she got to the Library she slammed open the door, right into Spike, her dragon. He had been part of Celestia's Dragon breeding program. She used the eggs as exams for her magic school. She would bring the eggs in, a few years before they hatched. Then she would have the young unicorn applying for the school, try to hatch it with magic. If they succeeded in hatching the egg and the dragon turned out fine, then they got accepted. And they got to keep the dragon.


Spike had been trying to run away AGAIN!!! Twilight was practically a slave driver! But, of course it was his luck that as soon as he was ready to walk out the door, she came home.


"SPIKE WHAT THE H*** WERE YOU DOING!!? YOU KNOW YOUR NOT SUPPOSED TO GO WITHIN EIGHT YARDS OF THE DOOR!!" Twilight raged.


Before he could answer, she shouted at him to come with her into the forbidden wing and find the book she was reading.


"Yes ma'am!" Spike yelped.


They looked for about an hour, before Spike suddenly burped out a letter.


His breed of dragons could transport mail to wherever or whoever they wanted. Unicorns and alicorns who knew the magic and who were powerful enough to cast the spell, could send mail to him.


"READ IT!!" Twilight yelled.


Spike examined the letter.


"Dear Twilight Sparkle.


"HOW DARE YOU BREAK INTO THE FORBIDDEN WING AND READ THE FORBIDDEN BOOK!!! IT WAS EVEN CALLED THE FORBIDDEN BOOK!!


As punishment for you actions, I will be sending you off to Ponyville, a useless crap pile of a town. You will live there for the remainder of your life. You will remain my student. Pack your things quickly. Your leaving in an hour.


Yours truly, Queen Celestia."


Twilight head snapped towards Spike. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

Author's Note:

Yes. In this version, she is a queen.

Comments ( 17 )

I find it difficult to believe that you're remaking both episodes, when thus far, the chapters barely make up the length of the script.

I get the feeling you're ripping through the two episodes as quickly as you can...

You should have Nightmare Moon be a gangster, and Luna just be a stereotypical black girl. Y'know, loud, obnoxious, etc.

4448232 Interesting....

I will think about that!

I recommend longer chapters.

That story was awesome!

4448603 There was a warning in description. And the adult parts don't come in in till there are more then 3 characters (if you count the one that isn't even there in person. ) If you don't like fics that involve lot of swearing then don't read them if says in the description that they involve lots of swearing.

4449908 Glad you approve!

4449854 Sometimes ponies are the only way to express your emotions! <3

:twilightsmile:

4448318 I made them to be short. If people don't like then.....oh well.


Some might chapters end up longer but I like them short. And as much as I want other people to enjoy the series I think it's a reasonable request to want to enjoy it myself. After all whats the point in making art if you don't you don't get to enjoy the art your self.

I know my work isn't for everyone. But I love it and at the end of the day that's all that matters.

So yeah. Anybody who is bothered by how short the chapters are or anything else.....that's my answer. I posted it up here so people could see and maybe enjoy something that is very me (This might bring on a onslaught of how I must not be a very good person, I'm screwed up, etc.) So if you don't like it then you don't have to. However if you coment on this saying why you don't like it, I am going to explain it. It's not saying you have to like it, it's just telling why I like it :raritywink:

Do you realize how f***ing silly it looks when you're eager as h*** to fill your story with profanity, but instead of spelling it out, you type a bunch of asterisks like a little b****? (Those words, by the way, were "fuck", "hell", and "bitch". See how easy that was?) And in addition to your willingness to actually spell the words you seem to want to use, you need to work on your grammar, your punctuation, your storytelling skills, and -- let's be honest -- your comedy.

Let's remake MLP Season 1 Episode 1 and 2

No, let's not. Not like this, anyway.

4451189 People disliking a comment like that? Sheesh, I'm just trying to help.

That's fair, it's only a recommendation. Recommendations are guidelines, but not law. I mean, look at some of Stephen King's books. Some of them are three times the size of an average novel, and they tell a story just fine. Do what you want as long as it's something you can be proud of. :rainbowdetermined2:

4451369 Well......that's your opinion. Some people don't like this style of humor. However if you don't like, be my guest.


:applejackunsure:

4451582 Glad you understand!
:twilightsmile:

LOVE IT MORE MORE :twilightsmile:

I am SO sorry to say this but....Let's remake MLP Season 1 Episode 1 and 2 has to go on hiatus. My work is being really busy. I don't know when I will have time to write again but as soon as I do I will start writing again. I love writing this series!

Sorry again. Hopefully my work will calm down soon.

Login or register to comment