• Published 25th May 2014
  • 2,371 Views, 11 Comments

Pokemon and Ponies - Raichu



A human wakes up in Equestria as a Pokemon. She is very confused. Also Twilight secretly thinks she's Sombra.

  • ...
11
 11
 2,371

What I did for a friend

At the hotel I jumped up and down on the bed. Sombra jumped with me and then he fell on the floor and just laughed about it. I stopped jumping and laughed too. The room had two rooms with beds in the two rooms. There was a bathroom, but it could hardly be called one because it only had a toilet. I stopped jumping and looked down at Sombra.
“Hey, tomorrow when you change back into a human can I still crash at your place? I like hanging out with you.” Sombra asked and I nodded. He smiled and got up.
“That’s great.” He said. He walked into the other room and shut the door.
I heard something in the other room smash. I walked up to his door and knocked on it.
“I’m fine!” He shouted from inside. “I’m ok!”
I went over to my bed and hopped on top. I laid my head down for a second and fell asleep.
I had a strange dream. Sombra was there and he was crying. I was there and I was a human. I was watching me, the human me reach down and hug Sombra. But he kept crying then dissolved away. My Human self turned into pony form then Sombra came back and hugged me. Then I saw the moon and Luna was in it and she wailed then stopped and looked at me.
“You know what you must do. It is for the best and this world needs you. Twilight will be back and you will learn so much…”
I woke up and jumped up immediately. I jumped up and knocked on Sombra’s door. He opened it yawning.
“What is it?” He asked as I looked at the clock. It was six in the morning.
“We have to go to Celestia. Now.” I said and his eyes widened.
“Oh, ok.” Sombra said sadly and I raced out of the door. “Hey wait up!”
Later around seven we made our way through the castle. It was a hassle getting through the guards, but once we did that took us to Celestia. She was sitting on her throne with a tired look it her eyes.
“Do you want to change back into a human and return?” She asked. I looked behind me. Sombra was looking at the ground and I looked back at Celestia.
“Nope. I have a different request.” I said and I heard Sombra gasp behind me. Celestia’s eyes narrowed as she stared at me.
“Go on.”
“I want to stay in your world as long it doesn’t mess up the space time whatever.” I said and she squinted at me.
“Seriously?” She asked. I nodded and she blinked and sighed.
“I did not expect this. You can stay if you want. It won’t mess up anything. I can turn you back into a human anytime you change your mind too. Alright, if you’re done, I can go back to bed.” Celestia yawned and trotted away. The guards trotted after her leaving me in and empty room with Sombra.
“You didn’t turn into a human. But why?” Sombra asked stepping forward.
“I couldn’t leave this world. I love it so much! So many colors!” I shouted then I smiled at him. “And I couldn’t leave my best friend! I know you don’t like my world so much but since I like this one as much as you, I might as well stay.”
“Hehe.” He laughed and hugged me back. “Thanks for that friend.”

Comments ( 2 )

wait question is the guys pony version a girl cause that would make a lot more sense espeasially since he/she was a latias

yeah I'm confused what happened to this being a human turned pokemon in equestria situation?

Login or register to comment