• Published 25th May 2014
  • 2,371 Views, 11 Comments

Pokemon and Ponies - Raichu



A human wakes up in Equestria as a Pokemon. She is very confused. Also Twilight secretly thinks she's Sombra.

  • ...
11
 11
 2,371

Back to Equestria

“Well, I think I’d better go back to Equestria if I want to change back.” I said taking down all the booby traps as Sombra opened the fridge.
“Yes, I think I’ll come with you.” Sombra said.
“Ok. Then when we go back through the portal, we’ll be in the everfree forest and we’ll need to watch out of monsters.” I said levitating all the ropes and nets into a trash bag and outside.
“Yes, and before we go to Canterlot, can we stop in ponyville? I need to meet someone.” He said and I nodded at him while he made a peanut butter sandwich.
“Sure, but don’t forget we can’t stay for too long.” I said. Then I heard some walking around upstairs and saw Fluttershy come out of the bedroom. She looked at me and Sombra and crouched down with her hooves over her eyes.
“Don’t hurt me Sombra!” She squealed and I looked at Sombra. He shrugged and started eating his sandwich.
“Fluttershy.” I said. “There’s nothing to worry about. Sombra’s a cool guy.”
She jumped up and ran into the bathroom. She jumped into the mirror. I looked at Sombra. He was staring at me then blinked and smiled. He finished and got up.
“Let’s go now.”
********************
We went through the mirror. Sombra insisted that we go to ponyville first so that’s what we did. Sombra seemed a little jumpy and nervous. We got to ponyville and he stopped me.
“I have to go meet someone. Could you just hang around in Sugarcube corner? I’ll meet you there in twenty minutes.” Sombra said and then ran off.
I walked into Sugarcube corner and Mrs. Cake walked up to me.
“Hello, one vanilla cupcake please.” I ordered and she nodded.
“I’ve got them fresh. Three bits please.” She said.
I hoped that my dollars had changed to bits and sure enough, they had. I gave her 3 bits and she walked away and came back with a cupcake with green icing and an apple on top. I floated my cupcake over to a table and took a small bit. Then in twenty minutes, I had finished. Sombra still hadn’t come back. I walked back up to Mrs. Cake.
“I haven’t seen anyone eat a cupcake that slow. I’m used seeing Pinkie Pie eat them so fast, I guess I forgot what it was like sit down and enjoy one.” Mrs. Cake said as I walked up.
“If a silver pony with black hair and a robe walks in looking for me, tell him I went out to find him and I’ll be back ten minutes.” I said and she nodded.
I walked outside and down through ponyville. Then two ponies walked up to me and pointed at my cutie mark.
“What’s that mean?” They asked.
“It’s a pokeball.” I said.
“Oh, just think how bad a cutie mark must be if other ponies don’t know what it means.” The gray one said and I realized she was silver spoon. Diamond tiara snickered and yelled across the other side of the street to three ponies, Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo.
“Hope you don’t end up like her, blank flanks!” Diamond Tiara yelled.
“Stop picking on adult ponies!” Sweetie Belle yelled back.
“Hey that’s ok.” I said and Diamond and Silver looked up at me. “The adult here doesn’t know what your cutie mark means either. Maybe it means, that you got your cutie mark without even knowing what it meant. You just wanted one.”
“Oh, we know what they mean, right Silver Spoon?” Diamond asked, but Silver Spoon frowned.
“I don’t know…” She said as I trotted off. “I don’t know!”
I trotted up toward Rarity’s boutique because someone told me they saw Sombra come up this way. I knocked on her door. Nobody came. I knocked again and a very sad looking Rarity came and opened the door. She was crying and her makeup was smearing and she was floating some ice cream in front of her face.
“We’re… we’re closed!” Rarity cried and shut the door in my face.
Then the door opened again and Sombra trotted out. A vase got thrown out after him and hit the ground.
“I hate you!” Rarity screams from within while crying. “Get out you monster!”
The door shut really hard and the shades closed. I looked at Sombra.
“What’d you do, try not to try on her favorite fashions and she got mad?” I snickered and he looked at the ground.
“It’s much more complicated than that.” He said and trotted off with his head bowed. “Let’s go to Canterlot.” He whispered.
I ran up next to him. He seemed so sad. I jumped in front of him and he looked up.
“You’re not normally so sad. Tell me what happened.” I said.
He collapse on the ground and sat up looking at me. He sniffled and I sat down beside him.
“I broke up with Rarity.” He said after a couple of minutes.
“You two were dating?” I asked surprised.
“Yes, but then she started cheating on me. I confronted her on this today and she confirmed it. So I broke up with her. She told me she was sorry but she only cheated because she found someone who wasn’t… evil before. She thought I would have gone back to the bad side!” Sombra said. He was crying now and shaking. I hugged him and he got up.
“But it’s over now, so let’s go.” He said and trotted off without looking back.
I trotted beside him and I stopped. He stopped and looked back at me.
“How are we going to get to Canterlot?” I asked.
“That’s easy.” Sombra said. He began running down into ponyville and I ran after him. We came up to a train station.
“That’s our ride.” He pointed. I walked over train station and ordered two train tickets. We got on and Sombra spent all his time looking out of the window. I wondered what was bugging him. I figured he just needed some time to get over Rarity. When we got to Canterlot, it was like had always imagined it. There were a lot of buildings, mainly shops and restaurants and I saw famous ponies like the wonderbolts and Sapphire Shores just like the show. Only this was the real thing.
Sombra trotted beside me. Nobody seemed to care he was here, so he must have been reformed for a while now. Funny that the shows didn’t cover that. But there were so many ponies here. Some pointed at me though and whispered. It must have been my cutie mark. Pokémon weren’t supposed to exist in the my little pony universe. I wondered how my being here and my cutie mark didn’t somehow conflict with the universe here. I mean maybe me being here wouldn’t be a problem but since Pokémon didn’t exist here or weren’t supposed to exist here, how was my cutie mark still a pokeball? And how did I battle Twilight with Charizard from before? Unless the Pokémon universe was in the my little pony universe, just on a different planet.
Sombra stopped and I bumped into him which snapped me out of my thoughts. He was looking up at the castle. It was huge. I mean other than the fact that it looked just like the one on the TV show, it was very pretty in person.
“That’s big.” I said and Sombra gulped beside me. He looked at me. I nodded.
“Time to go in.” I said and took a step forward. Suddenly the wind swirled around me. I back up and saw some pony jump down from on top of the castle in front of me. It was Twilight. She was wearing goggles and had her hair tied up in bun. She glared at me. I held up one of pokeballs as a reaction. Sombra looked at her then me.
“I’ve taken you on before and I can do it again!” I shouted and she laughed.
“I don’t want you. I want Sombra gone. For good this time.” Twilight growled looking at Sombra who took a step back. He looked at me. I realized he couldn’t battle her because his horn was broken. I threw my pokeball and Pikachu came out. He seemed back to normal despite the fact I haven’t been to a Pokémon center yet. He looked at me and gave me thumbs up. Twilight laughed.
“That thing can’t defeat me!” She shouted laughing.
“Let’s do this Pikachu! Give me a THUNDER!” I screamed and Pikachu jumped into the air and gave the best looking Thunder I had ever seen. Twilight just shook it off. She smiled and pranced up to Pikachu.
“Try all the electricity you want, you can’t shock me!” She taunted. Pikachu looked at me and I nodded.
“Pikachu give me an electro ball!” I shouted. Pikachu jumped up and slammed down an electro ball on top of Twilight. She got throw back from the weight as Pikachu hopped onto ground. A bunch of bricks from the castle fell on top of her and she burst out. Then she collapsed as Celestia flew down in front of her. Celestia grabbed her with unicorn magic then she teleported. I recalled Pikachu back and turned to Sombra. He smiled at me and gave me a small hug.
“I think we should stay in hotel. Celestia might need to work with Twilight so we should come back later.” Sombra said. I nodded and he I heard him mutter something behind me. I looked back and he looked at me and smiled.
“Well, let’s go.” He said and trotted ahead of me.