• Published 25th May 2014
  • 2,372 Views, 11 Comments

Pokemon and Ponies - Raichu



A human wakes up in Equestria as a Pokemon. She is very confused. Also Twilight secretly thinks she's Sombra.

  • ...
11
 11
 2,372

ponies in the modern world

Sombra and became roommates. He wasn’t half bad for an evil pony and I didn’t mind him around. He may have been evil but he was also very nice to me. He couldn’t use magic because his horn was oddly broken and he seemed different, but it didn’t matter. We were best friends. Three days since I left Equestria, we had done everything together, gone to the movies, and to amusement parks and people who saw him thought he was a normal human thanks to his conceal magic which was an automatic magic for him being in other universes. I could see him as he truly was because I had gone to Equestria and some of their magic had rubbed off on me. The only reason I didn’t send him back to his old world was because of a story he told me. He got secretly reformed by Celestia, but then he accidentally lost his temper and they thought he had went back to the bad side. Luckily, he they told him about some secret mirrors and he escaped through one to get away. I figured he was telling the truth and I was beginning to like him. He was a great helper and only lost his temper when the next door neighbor’s dog peed on my lawn. He was so nice. But one day things got weird.
The magic mirror that connected my home to Equestria was still open, so anybody from Equestria could have just jumped through anytime but no one did. Sombra said no one probably knew that the magic gates that connected the worlds were still open so nobody went through.
Then while I was brushing my teeth one morning, someone stuck a hoof through the mirror. I screamed and Sombra ran in.
“What’s going on?” He asked and looked at the hoof. Then I grabbed my shaver and shaved some hair off it. The pony yanked it back and I threw my shaver through the mirror. I heard a tiny scream and that was it.
“They know.” Sombra said. “And it’ll only be a matter of time before they come through.”
“Then we’ll board ourselves up and booby trap this place. I’m not losing my home to some ponies!” I said raising my fist in air. Sombra shook his head.
“They will have to be really good booby traps. These will probably be really powerful unicorns that will probably come through. They will have some really good spells that they will know. But if we can trap them then we can figure out their plan and how to win this war.” Sombra whispered. I walked out of the bathroom with him and shut the door.
“What were you in Equestria? A unicorn?” He asked and I nodded.
“With what kind of cutie mark?”
“A pokeball.” I replied.
“Ok. Then if we could turn you into a unicorn in this world then we’d have a better chance of beating them. But I can’t because my horn’s broken.” Sombra said.
“Isn’t there a way to fix it?” I asked and he shook his head.
“It’ll grow back in a few thousand years. But in the meantime, we could use the mirror’s magic. You know those things called bat…er…”
“Batteries.” I said as he nodded.
“Yes, batteries! We could use those to suck the magic out of the mirror and then we could put the magic in you!” He said.
“But how would we do that?” I asked as he ran down stairs. He came back up and spit some batteries out of his mouth.
“These are rechargeable! We could put them next to the mirror and then the power of it will go into the battery and then we’ll put them in their charger and you’ll hold the plug side and then you use it to turn into a unicorn!” He said smiling.
“And I can turn back right?” I asked.
“Theoretically yes.” He said and I nodded. I opened the bathroom door and put the battery up next to the mirror. The mirror glowed and I heard a tiny scream. Then white light flowed around the mirror then into the battery. Then a purple head stuck through the mirror and the purpled head blinked at me. It was Twilight and she growled.
“Your time’s over, SOMBRA!” She screamed lighting up her horn.
I yanked back the battery and the light stopped. I grabbed the nearest item, my comb and yanked on her mane. She screamed and I pushed her back through the portal. I then ran out and shut the door.
Sombra ran up to me. He looked at the bathroom door and then at me.
“What happened? Did you get the magic?” He asked.
“Yes. Twilight tried to come through.” I explained at he set down the charger.
“Sounds like a nightmare. She does have that face.” He said while I put the battery in its charger. The charger glowed and I touched the plug. The white light swirled around me and my hair floated upward. I thought about my unicorn self from Equestria and then I felt myself transform. Sombra backed up and I let go of the charger as my hands changed into hooves. I grew a long pink tail with a pink mane. I got my purple coat back and my sweet pokeball cutie mark appeared. I fell on the ground and Sombra trotted up to me. I looked up at him and he smiled at me.
“You looked better than I imagined.” He said as I got up. I had my pokeball cutie and my pokeballs back around my waist and my hat and jacket back. I was my unicorn pony self again. I looked at Sombra.
“How do I look?” I asked shaking the tingle out of hooves.
“You look… great.” He coughed. “Let’s booby trap this place!”

Sombra and I hid behind the sofa which was in front of the front door. He held onto rope and I heard something in the bathroom fall. The bathroom door upstairs opened and I saw three ponies walk out. Rainbow Dash crept out first flying up and looking around. Then she turned around and signaled to Twilight who ran out. Then Fluttershy came out. She whispered something and Twilight turned around frowning.
“If you didn’t want to come, then leave! But Sombra’s here. I know it. But my magic doesn’t seem to work very well in this universe, so we’ll split up.” Twilight said. “Fluttershy and I will check the bedrooms up stairs and Rainbow Dash will go downstairs.”
“Right!” Rainbow Dash and flew downstairs. She flew right into our first booby trap. The net caught her wings and the entangled her so she couldn’t move. She fell to the floor and I leapt from behind the couch. Sombra came out and we walked up to Rainbow Dash.
“Wait, you’re not Sombra?” Rainbow pointed at me. “Sorry about the accusations whoever you are, but that’s Sombra!” She pointed at Sombra who rolled his eyes.
I floated some tape over and covered her mouth before she could scream. Then Sombra tied her up. She squirmed a bit, but then stopped and looked up. I looked up and saw Celestia come out of the bathroom. I levitated Rainbow into the nearest open closet and shut it. Then I jumped behind the couch with Sombra as Celestia came down the stairs. She looked directly at the couch as I peeked out and I ducked behind it again.
“Well, this is probably the end.” I said looking at Sombra. He looked at me.
“Probably.” He said.
“SOMBRA.” Celestia shouted as she levitated the couch up and threw it at the wall. We stood up and he bowed his head.
“Celestia.” He said.
“We reformed you, then you lost your temper and we figured you’d gone to the bad side. Then you ran and we were right. Somebody who was good would not have run.” Celestia said.
“But you were going to destroy me. I overheard you talking to Twilight about it.” Sombra said. Celestia raised an eyebrow.
“No. I never said that.” Celestia said. "I would never hurt my subjects without a trial."
“I did. I said it."
We all looked behind Celestia as she turned around and I saw Twilight. She was standing on the stairs with her horn lighted up.
“Why? Sombra’s a good guy.” I said as Sombra nodded.
“Not to me. I want him gone for good.” Twilight said pointing her horn at Sombra then Celestia. “He enslaved the Crystal Empire! He’s a monster with evil thoughts only.”
“That’s not true! Give him a chance.” I pleaded. “I lived with him for days! He’s changed!”
“Not to me. I’ll get rid of Sombra and take down anyone who stands in my way!” Twilight shouted.
“No! He’s changed and I will defend any of my kingdom’s subjects.” Celestia’s horn glowed.
I levitated the toaster from the kitchen and hit Twilight over the head with it. She fell on the floor and Celestia looked back at me.
“Thank goodness for toasters.” I said as Celestia rolled her eyes and walked over to Twilight. She looked up at Celestia who frowned and picked the squirming Twilight up magic. Then Celestia walked back up stairs and looked at me.
“You’re probably going to want to change back into a human so visit my castle and I’ll change you back. Sombra,” She said looking at him as she walked into the bathroom. “Sorry about all that. I’ll take care of Twilight and you can come home if you want.”
“Thank you Princess.” He bowed his head at her and she stepped through my portal.
“I’d better not get any more ponies coming through!” I yelled at her and I heard her chuckle.