• Published 21st May 2014
  • 2,621 Views, 48 Comments

Who's King - Muffinz 4 Life



What will Diamond Tiara do when she's the one who's a victim of bullying?

  • ...
2
 48
 2,621

Chapter 6

Author's Note:

So, let me say that this "chapter" is sort of weird. I swear that the amount of time that it took for me to write it does not represent the quality of the writing. If anything, it's kinda lazy. It's just that school has started, and it's been really hard to keep up with stuff, so obviously grades are my number one priority, along with stupid real life stuff, that unfortunately does not include ponies!! I:(!!!

So anyhow, enjoy~

"Agent Bloom, do you repeat?"

"Agent Scoots, roger that."

"Sweetie Belle- I mean, agent Belle, do you repeat?"

"Agent Belle right here!"

"No! Sweetie Belle! That's not how walkie talkies work-!"

"Scootaloo, what's the point of all this?"

"We're hiding! So that nopony will find us!"

"Why do we have to talk all fancy-like?"

"Because- Ugh. Never mind. Let's just get on with the plan."

"Okay. I got the string."

"I have the picture!"

"Good, good. And I have the broken glass. Everything's in order."

"Hey, anypony seen Silver?

"Don't worry, she's coming."

"You sure?"

"Yes, Sweetie Belle. She's an important part of this mission. Who else is going to lead Diamond back home?"

"Oh, right."

"Yeah. Anyway, back to business. Applebloom, are outside the basement door?"

"Yeah, do you have the keys?"

"Mmh-hm. Silver Spoon goes home with Diamond Tiara every Tuesday, so since Diamond's at the country club, Silver has to go to Diamond's house alone."

"Wow, what a brat."

"Sheesh, you thought this out, didn't you Scoots?"

"Yes and yes. I told you, Sweetie Belle. I've been preparing this all night."

"Scootaloo, you were at my house last night."

"Oh, whatever. Applebloom, there's a piece of string above you're head, can you reach it?"

"Uhm, yeah. How'd you get this up here?"

"I already told you guys, I'm ready."

"Er, girls? Not to but in or anything, but wouldn't it be better if we all did this together...as in, not be totally separated all throughout this humongous mansion?"

"No. It has to be timed just right in order for this plan to work. One of us can't just hurry as fast as we can to the side, pull the string, then another one gallop to the other side, and pull a string. This is too big of a house, the code will time out."

"Code? Are we secret agents hacking into a safe or something?"

"Oooh! That sounds fun! Let's pretend we're agents breaking in!"

"Yeah! Oooh, ooh! Let's have code names!"

"Alright! I want to be Fashionista!"

"I want to be Cutie Mark Crusher!"

"I want to be Rainbow Dash!"

"...Seriously?"

"What?"

"Just, ugh. Never mind."

"Come on guys. Let's get back to the whole reason we're here. Scoots, what do I do now?"

"Right. Apple Bloom, give that string a little tug."

"Uh-huh."

"Okay, the basement door should be open now.

"...Whoa."


Creak!

Wooden stairs sank under the weight of the small filly. Her scarlet mane lay invisible under the darkness of the underground. She could feel cobwebs pull at her tail, but her amber eyes stared straight ahead, hypnotized and dazed from what sat in front of her.

Her hooves trembled as she forced one in front of another. Her legs seemed to be the only part of her moving, for her expression was paralyzed. Eyes as wide as butterfly wings, and ears held flat against her head.

"Agent Bloom, do you repeat?"

Apple Bloom clicked the walkie talkie. "Agent Scoots, roger that," she squeaked, voice meek.

"Applebloom? What's wrong?" She heard another voice chime in. "You sound...weird."

"Please be quiet," Apple Bloom muttered.

"What? Excuse me, but you do not talk to her that way! You know, I'm friends with Rainbow Dash, and she could fly over and kick your butt so far!-"

"Scootaloo, shut up!" Apple Bloom's hiss was barley a whisper, but the fury and terror was loud and clear. She clicked the walkie talkie once more, "Look, if you were here, you were here, you would understand."

"Just tell us what the matter is!"

Apple Bloom looked back at the walkie talkie in her hoof, with an exasperated sigh, flicked a switch from the back to "off". She shoved it into the saddle bag upon her back, and continued to lightly trot through the darkness. After many steps of silence, she whipped a hoof across her sweaty brow. "Phew!" she grinned, proud to have avoided such a situation.

Seconds later, she heard a growl from behind.


"Apple Bloom!" Scootaloo furiously shook the walkie talkie in her hooves. "APPLE BLOOM!" She heard no response.

"Ugh!" Scootaloo slumped in her posture. Her walkie talkie had become sweaty from the filly's hoof, and the Celestia's sun began to rise higher. "Why does it have to get so hot?" Scootaloo whined aloud. She slowly flapped her wings, losing enough energy to lack the ability to fan herself.

A neat, clean garden full of petunias sat in front of her. Their leaves drooped, healthy, yet so depressed. The quality of work that had been put into the bed suggest a professional had come to care for the flowers. "Spoiled brat." she mumbled. Then immediately felt bad. "It's not he flowers fault." Scootaloo said. "I would take care of you, I promise." Her mouth stretched into a wide yawn. "I...would...take...care...of...the...flowers..." Her violet eyes drooped, and her pose fell deeper onto the lawn. "I...swear..."


"Scootaloo? Apple Bloom? Anypony?!? Hurry up and finish with the picture--I think somepony's coming!

Comments ( 18 )

I'm sorry but I just really hate the pacing of this fic. It's well-written and every character portrayal is accurate, but each chapter is short, listless, and barely advances the plot which was extolled in the freakin' synopsis. Is there any chance you could pick it up a little?

5175404 The synopsis is old. It was the original idea but the story kind of changed itself as I read it. I fixed the description, if that makes you feel better. And yes, I will pick it up a little.

Thanks for your input! :twilightsmile:

~Muffinz_4_life :derpytongue2:

I....don't get it.:applejackconfused:

5228144 Uhm, what don't you understand?

5242364 Basically all of chapter 6. I don't get what the CMC were doing. Was it like spy mission or something to steal DT's picture?

5243669 Well, the last chapter ended with the CMC coming up with a plan to pretend to break DT's special picture. Then in this one the CMC are talking through walkie-talkies, then it transitions out of that, with Applebloom sneaking into the basement of DT's mansion. All of this is to continue the previously discussed plan to falsely destroy the picture of Diamond Tiara's mom. The fillies must not be discovered while doing this.

So yes, this is some sort of secret spy mission.

5246195 i still dont get it- why were they pretending to break the picture? was DT supposed to think they had broken it?

5252113 Like Scootaloo had stated, "She'd learn not to mess with us anymore"

5273867 But the thing that confuses me the most is this: was DT supposed to know that they had broken in?

5273874 At the end of the plan, yes. But if they were caught during the prep they would've been stopped. I imagined they would probably threaten DT at the end to keep from her telling.

...Wow, I really made the CMC evil. :rainbowderp:

5273879 yet another question- WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO ADD THE NEXT CHAPTER?!:moustache:

5273881 I am typing it as we speak :twilightsmile:

5273883 Seriously, it's been like eight weeks or something. WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO POST THE NEXT CHAPTER?????

5500043 I have been trying to get back to you on your questions, but unfortunately I have been receiving some technical issues. The Website will not allow me to save my work, so I have been working on it via Microsoft Word. It's also not working when I try to post a blog so I guess comments are my only use of communication with you guys. I'm sorry it's taking FOREVER, but I'm letting you know it's finished, it's ready, but I can not publish it on this site.

So sorry for the inconvenience, but please try to remember this story is on hiatus, so It is moving much more slowly than your average fic. I feel more and more guilty with each comment asking when the next chapter will be posted, so please, cut me some slack.

I'm trying to get to work, and I think I'll be able to post it soon. Like, really soon. So yeah, fingers crossed I can get it today. :)

5500043 Okay, another update, I'm trying to post the story, but I can't find it among my files. I'm looking, but this is a minor setback.

"Uh-hu."

Aside from this sounding extremely derpy, I think you ment "Uh-huh"

6272465
>Visual Confirmation of strike success...
>Confirmed.
>Thaumaturgical radiation stabilizing....
>Thaumaturgical radiation equalized.
>Orders received.
>Ground forces redeploying to neutralize potential hostiles...
>Ground forces cleared for engagement. Fire free.
>No hostiles.
>Operation successful.
>Deactivate terminal
>Y/N?
>
>
>
>
>Y
>Terminal Deactivated.
>Orbital Station Designate EYE OF KINDNESS beginning terminal descent.
>May Luna guide them over the River Acheron.
>CRITICAL DAMAGE
>0000x5620x5654x2168r21r16s4r123g5154
>@!@RFCVWAFDV%$#$%H%$VRHETRU)P)>+)&(*KJRHYEERG$
>.....
>Signal lost.

YOU BETTER NOT CANCLE THIS OERSON!! DONT YOU DARE CANCLE IT!!!:twilightangry2::twilightangry2:

Login or register to comment