• Published 22nd May 2014
  • 557 Views, 6 Comments

Banished - mlplover17



Luna has been banished to the moon. Luna tells her story of being banished.

  • ...
3
 6
 557

Returning

Today has got to be one of the best days of my life! After being stuck on the moon for one thousand years, I can finally escape. I feel myself rising, getting further and further away from the moon. Suddenly, I find myself in the canterlot castle. I see Celestia walk in. I suddenly cast a spell and trap her. I send her into the Everfree forest, where she's frozen until somepony can defeat me. I head to Ponyville to "greet" my subjects. Just because I'm on the moon, doesn't mean I don't know what happens in Equestria. I'm right above it every single night.

"Well, well, well. What do we have here? It's been a long time subjects. I suppose you were expecting the princess. Well, you now have a new princess! I hoped you all enjoyed the sun. Because you'll never see it again. Ha ha ha ha ha ha." I shout happily at the ponies.

"Nightmare Moon." says a light purple unicorn.

"You remember me." I say with a nasty grin on my face.

"Do you know why I'm here?" I ask with a nasty grin still on my face. She couldn't give me an answer.

"Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!" I laugh.

Some guards come towards me. I shoot them with lightning and I get them to move back. I become a cloud of indigo smoke and float away.

After a while, I go to a library tree. I'm still a cloud of Indio smoke. I see the light purple unicorn from before and 5 other ponies. She was telling them about the elements of harmony and about me and how to defeat me. I hear they're going to the Everfree Forest to fin the elements of harmony. I follow them there. I'm sure you know the rest. That's my story. Well, time to raise the moon again, an I've never been prouder.

Comments ( 4 )

I always wondered what Luna was doing! Even if it was short story, I enjoyed it :heart:

>>Izzyloves12 So glad you enjoyed it

4429894 Glad u enjoyed it

I'm binge reading. .-. Hell of a short story. :D

Login or register to comment