• Published 18th May 2014
  • 2,342 Views, 5 Comments

TwiliShy - FalloutFilly



Twilight and Fluttershy learn about their feelings for each other.

  • ...
28
 5
 2,342

"I May Not Be Rich, But Seeing Her Happy Is Priceless"

-- Ponyville, Fluttershy's Cottage - The next morning --

This time Twilight woke up before Fluttershy, which was good, it would give her time to plan their trip. Twilight planned on taking Fluttershy to Canterlot to the jeweler who made her anklet to get one with Fluttershy's birthstone in it. It was her birthday today after all. Twilight made some calls and after a half hour she had everything set up. Except one thing, she had to convince Fluttershy to go, which wouldn't be to hard. Twilight put on her normal clothes, dress shirt with a loose tie and blazer, black suit pants to match, along with the black high-heels Fluttershy gave her. She went in to the bathroom to brush her hair, it was a little messy after last night, plus she wanted to look good for her girlfriends birthday. Once she was done getting ready she went downstairs and just watched TV, she didn't make breakfast because she planned on taking Fluttershy to a nice restaurant. After a few more minutes Twilight heard footsteps walking down the stairs.

"Morning, Flutters." Twilight said turning to face Fluttershy, who wasn't wearing anything other than her underwear and a tank top.

"Morning, sleep well?" Fluttershy asked her while she was stretching.

"Yes I did, I take you did to?" Twilight said. Fluttershy nodded.

"Good, get dressed, I have some plans today." Twilight told her. Fluttershy thought she meant personal plans and didn't know Twilight planned stuff for her birthday.

"Alright then." Fluttershy said, walking back upstairs.

"And get something classy, we're going to Canterlot." Twilight shouted up the stairs.

"OK." Fluttershy returned. After 5 minutes or so, Fluttershy returned with the suit she was wearing yesterday, ironically with her hair up in a pony-tail.

"Hmm, looking good." Twilight said getting up and walking towards her.

"Ohh, not looking bad yourself." Fluttershy said in a flirty voice. They wrapped their arms around each other and put their foreheads together and smiled, giving each other light kisses.

"OK, I have to tell you something. I made some plans and you and I are going out to eat, then we're getting you a present." Twilight told her.

"For what?" Fluttershy asked, she hadn't been paying attention to the date these past few weeks.

"Your birthday, silly." Twilight said.

"Wait? That's today?" Fluttershy said turning and looking at the calender.

"Of course, how do you not know?" Twilight asked fearing something may be wrong.

"It's just, I've been busy these past few weeks, plus I've been side tracked by a certain girlfriend." Fluttershy told Twilight.

"Who's that?" Twilight joked.

"You, cutie pie." Fluttershy said giving her a kiss.

"Ohhh, yeah." Twilight kissed her back.

"So what'ed you get me?" Fluttershy fooled around.

"I don't have it here, that's why I said I had to go to Canterlot. But first things first, we gotta go to my favorite restaurant. I'm sure you'll like it to.

"Alright then, you're the boss." Fluttershy said.

-- Ponyville Train Depot - 20 minutes later --

"All aboard!" The train conductor shouted as the train to Canterlot was just about to pull out of the station. Twilight and Fluttershy were already aboard and in their seats. During the 2 1/2 hour ride Twilight and Fluttershy talked about what they were going to do and where they were going to eat, what they were going to eat. Out of no where they heard the afterburner of a fighter jet, they looked out the window to see what was up, but then they realized the military base was only a few hundred meteres away.

"That would be cool if I could have the Wonderbolts or the Blue Angels, maybe even the Thunderbirds fly for my birthday." Fluttershy joked.

"Umm, no, let's just stick with the present, not even I can afford it." Twilight laughed.

"I know, I just thought that would be fu*king awesome." Fluttershy said, really excited. Twilight looked at Fluttershy in disbeilef of what she just said.

"What?" Fluttershy asked Twilight, who was staring right at her.

"Language?" Twilight said.

"Oh, it's one word, everyone's said it at least once." Fluttershy said.

"Nope, I've never swore in my life." Twilight said in a semi-uptight voice.

"Liar." Fluttershy said poking Twilight's stomach. Twilight smiled.

"Nope." Twilight said blatantly.

"OK then, just once, for me." Twilight set down the paper she was reading and looked at her with the 'are you serious?' look.

"Please? Come on, don't make me beg." Fluttershy said with her lower lip out.

"Why do you want to hear me swear?" Twilight asked.

"Because, if you never have before that means you're a good girl, but if you do that makes you naughty, which I've seen you do some naughty things." Fluttershy said tapping Twilight's leg with her foot.

"OK, fine, I'll swear, but only to get you to shut up about it." Twilight gave in. "What do you want me to say?" Twilight asked.

"Something with f*ck in it." Fluttershy laughed. Twilight thought for a moment.

"Shut the f*ck up. There can we drop it now?" Twilight said.

"OK, that works." Fluttershy finished. They finished the conversation just as they pulled into Canterlot Train Station. They got off and walked to the road at the taxi waiting for them. They drove to the restaurant they agreed on. The meal was simple and about 45 minutes to an hour later they were finished.

"OK then, the jeweler is just up the road." Twilight said pointing about a block down. They started walking and then some guys walked towards them.

"Looking good, girls." The one guy said. Fluttershy turned and smiled.

"Sorry boys, she taken." Fluttershy told them.

"Yep and so is she." Twilight returned. They grabbed each others hand and kept walking. The guys looked at each other.

"So I ain't dreamin', right? That actually just happened?" The second guy said.

"I think so man, I think so." The third guy responded.

Twilight and Fluttershy walked in to the store. The manager, who was working on a ring, looked up and smiled seeing Twilight.

"Ahh, Twilight Sparkle! Long time no see." He said walking up to her.

"Hi GemStone, this is Fluttershy, my 'friend' whom the 'present' is for." Twilight explained.

"Ahh, yes, well I always have it in stock so that's not an issue, but of course we need a size."

"7." Twilight quickly answered.

"Yes, of course, thinking back you did mention that, ha ha, sorry my memory is terrible, any way, come over here, we'll have it done in a jiffy." The manager said walking towards the chair used for measuring and other uses. "Take a seat, Miss Fluttershy, it won't hurt at all."

Fluttershy stepped in the chair and relaxed a little, looking at Twilight semi-nervously. She saw something in the back that caught her eye, she would wait until they were finished to make sure it was what she thought it was. The jeweler walked back with a small simple box and handed it to Fluttershy.

"There we are, here, this is what Twilight is here for." Fluttershy took the box and opened it. Inside was an exact copy of Twilight steel anklet with both Fluttershy and Twilight's birthstone on it.

"Oh my gosh. Twilight it's....I....You." Fluttershy was at a loss for words.

"That's not the best part, look at the stones real carefully." Twilight told her. Fluttershy looked and inscribed on the Alexandrite stone it had 'Fluttershy - June 10th' on it, on the Turquoise one it had 'Twilight - December 31st' on it, in the same form as the other one.

"Twilight I don't what to say. Thank you." She said getting up and hugging Twilight so hard she couldn't breathe.

"OK Fluttershy, can I breathe now?" Twilight said laughing. Fluttershy let go and looked at her.

"I take it you like it?" Twilight asked.

"No, I love it." Fluttershy said.

"Well then, I got to finish something real quick and we can head home, OK?" Twilight said holding her hand and giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"Look around for a bit, shouldn't take more than 10 minutes." Twilight told her.

"Alright then." Fluttershy said.

"Wait can I get the box and anklet? I haven't paid it yet, plus I want to get a better box." Twilight told her. Fluttershy nodded and handed it to her.

"Great, I'll get you when I'm done." Twilight told her.

"OK, I'll be here." Fluttershy said. Twilight walked back to the manager to finish up and Fluttershy wanted to see the thing that had caught her eye earlier. Fluttershy walked to the back of the store to a white dress, short cut with a slit on the left side up to the hip, had a strap on both sides.

"There's no way it can be the same one, I sold it years ago." Fluttershy thought to herself. "If it has the mark I made in it it is the same one." She thought as she pulled the tag up in the back, in faint black marker it read 'Fluttershy, senior year, Cloudsdale High School' "Oh my Celestia, it is!" She shouted in her head. It was the dress she had bought for her senior prom that she sold a while back. She curiously looked at the price. It read '10 bits' "10 bits? I sold it for well over 200. I wonder why it's so cheap." She thought to herself. She checked her pocket to see if she had some lose bits, she counted them up she had about 20. Just as she put them in her pocket Twilight came out and saw her looking at the dress.

"Hey Flutters. See something you like?" Twilight said, referring to the dress she was looking at.

"You're not going to believe this, but this is my senior prom dress, the one I sold a few years ago." Fluttershy explained.

"Really? How do you know?" Twilight asked. Fluttershy held up the tag. Twilight read out loud 'Fluttershy, senior prom, Cloudsdale High School'.

"That's cool. What's it doing here?" Twilight asked.

"I don't know, I've never been here before." Fluttershy told her. "I'll be right back." Fluttershy said, walking towards the manager.

"Excuse me?" Fluttershy tried getting his attention.

"Yes, Miss Fluttershy?" He asked.

"That dress back there, where did it come from?" She asked.

"Oh, that one, my son bought that saying we should start doing wedding supplies as well, but it never took off, why? Are you interested in it?" He explained.

"Actually, I am, that's why I asked. But the price tag said 10 bits. Is that right?" She told him.

"Yes, very much so, he bought for 200 and some almost 10 years ago, actually more like 8, but still, it's been sitting here all that time, no one ever showed the slightest interest in it, all it does is take up space, I've been trying to sell it ever since he bought it." The jeweler continued explaining.

"Well can I buy it?" Fluttershy asked.

"Of course, but any reason you are so interested in it?" The jeweler questioned.

"Actually yeah, it was my senior prom dress, I never went though, no one asked, and right after school I sold it because I was moving and it took up to much room and I had no use for it." Fluttershy returned the explanation.

"Wait a minute? You're the same Fluttershy who owned it?" He said referring to the writing under the tag.

"Yes, I am, how did you know that was there?" She questioned.

"Standard procedure, I inspect and clean everything we buy, but who ever wrote that used permanent marker, I assume that was you?" The jeweler asked with a chuckle.

"Yes, it was. It was my first dress, but like I said I didn't go, so it didn't have much sentimental value, but seeing it now makes me wish I never sold it." She said looking at it remembering those years ago. The jeweler thought about it for a minute.

"Well, would you like it for free?" He offered.

"Wait, what?" Fluttershy asked shocked.

"It seems it means more to you than it does to me. After all, my son bought it with his own money so it wouldn't cost me anything, in fact you'd be doing me a favor, I've been wanting to put another jewelry case over there, but couldn't because it was taking up so much space." The jeweler had convinced her.

"OK, if you're seriously offering I'll take it." Fluttershy told him while shaking his hand.

"Thank you very much, I really needed the floor space." He said with a hearty laugh. "Any way, do you want the bag for it?" He said.

"It still has the original bag?" Fluttershy asked surprised.

"Indeed, we take good care of our merchandise here." He said humbly.

"Yeah, then. It beats taking it home with out one." Fluttershy said as he walked back with the bag.

"There you are. Feel free to take it off, it's not like I need to check it out anyway, you know what? I don't even think it's still in the system." He said with another laugh. Fluttershy smiled and told him thank you and she'll be back as soon as possible. She walked back to Twilight who was looking at other stuff. She grabbed the dress and put it in the bag. Twilight turned around to see her putting in.

"Are you stealing that?" Twilight asked, not hearing any of their conversation.

"No, of course not. I told him it was mine years ago and I sold it to his son, but nobody ever wanted it so that's why it was so cheap, but he just wanted to get rid of it so he gave it to me for free." She explained.

"Oh wow, that's pretty cool." Twilight said surprised. "Well I have everything paid and done so if you're ready then I am too." She continued.

"Yeah let's go before I see my first baby blanket." Fluttershy joked. Twilight laughed as well as Fluttershy and they walked out thanking the manager again. They got a cab back to train station and got on the next one to Ponyville. Once they were on and comfortable and the train left the station they started the conversation.

"Here, this is yours." Twilight said handing Fluttershy her anklet.

"Oh yeah. Hang on a second." She said hanging the dress up on the hook in the train compartment. She took the box and opened it taking the anklet out.

"I don't know if I want to wear it." Fluttershy said. "It's to beautiful." She finished. Twilight laughed.

"Well remember I said I had something else to take care of?" Twilight began.

"Yeah, why?" Fluttershy asked.

"Well I did this." Twilight said pulling back her pants leg, showing Fluttershy her old anklet, but this time it had the same stones Fluttershy's did.

"Awww, that's both cute and sweet." Fluttershy said. "But how do we tell them apart?" She asked.

"Oh, that's easy, when I got mine I had Twilight Sparkle engraved on the inside." She explained. "Look on yours." She told her. Fluttershy had a some what confused look on her face as she looked on the inside of the anklet, in the same spot as Twilight's it had 'Fluttershy' engraved on it, but a very beautiful font. She made a mix of an aww and ohh sound and hugged Twilight.

"You know me to well." Fluttershy said happily.

"So I take it you like the present?" Twilight asked.

"Very much, I tell you what when we get home I wanna try that dress on, I'm the same size now I was then so it should fit, if not you can have it, or we could see if Rainbow Dash would wear it." Fluttershy said. They looked at each other and laughed thinking about Rainbow Dash wearing the dress.

Comments ( 2 )

5523711 I am currently stationed at Fort McCoy in the National Guard. I don't have internet often, I am working updates for all my stories, sad to say this one is lower on my list. For this story don't expect an update in a few months. I'll guess and say something by May, but no promises.

dont worry about serving our country is more right now just saying

Login or register to comment