• Published 18th May 2014
  • 2,343 Views, 5 Comments

TwiliShy - FalloutFilly



Twilight and Fluttershy learn about their feelings for each other.

  • ...
28
 5
 2,343

The First Night (Clop)

~Ten minutes after the end of the last chapter-Fluttershy's Cottage~

Twilight and Fluttershy were resting on the couch, Fluttershy had her head in Twilight's neck and arms wrapped around hers, they both had no problems at all, after a few minutes Twilight broke the silence.

"Alright sweetie, my leg is falling asleep." Twilight laughed and pushed Fluttershy off, who in return groaned. "But I was comfy." She said with a teasing pout.

"Aww, is Fluttershy sad?" Twilight teased back, leaning in and kissing Fluttershy's neck. Fluttershy let out a surprised laugh, not expecting her so fast. Twilight lightly nibbled on Fluttershy's neck, causing Fluttershy to go into a laughing fit, eventually she couldn't stand it anymore and fell on to the couch, making Twilight fall on top of her, they both made playful squeals as the landed. Twilight let Fluttershy roll over so they were facing each other with Fluttershy on the bottom. Twilight looked at her prize beneath her, she had been waiting for this moment since she came to Ponyville.

"A little early to go this far, eh Twilly?" Fluttershy joked. "Of course not, it's our first night together, it has to be special." Twilight insisted. "OK then, let me up and I'll show you something." Fluttershy said in a sultry voice. Twilight never expected Fluttershy to be this bold, but she wasn't complaining. Fluttershy grabbed Twilight's hands and pulled Twilight to her room.

"Alright, sit down on the bed for a minute while I get things ready, OK?" Fluttershy said to Twilight as she grabbed a lighter and went around the room lighting apple-cinnamon candles and turned on a night light on the wall by the door, it bathed the room in a red glow, Fluttershy turned off the main light, leaving the room in a red glow with small lights here and there from the candles. "I always used this to relax, but I figured it would work for this to.

"Fluttershy commented. Twilight was sitting there admiring not only the beautiful glow of the room, but Fluttershy being extremely sexy, but incredibly cute at the same time. Fluttershy took off her sweatshirt revealing her lace-edged bra, she bent down to put her sweatshirt in a drawer, but mostly to give Twilight a view of what she was paying for, and Twilight did not hesitate, she looked at Fluttershy's butt in a cute pair of white boot-cut jeans, which hugged her hips perfectly. After a couple seconds Fluttershy stood up and Twilight looked away.

"Like the view?" Fluttershy asked. Twilight didn't want to be seen as a pervert so she didn't answer. "Don't worry, I did that on purpose." Fluttershy smiled. Twilight felt relived.

"In that case yes, it was perfect." Twilight blushed a dark cherry red.

"I bet, I've seen you looking before, but I looked at you so we're even huh?" Fluttershy said, getting on her hands and knees on the bed. Twilight blushed even deeper, it's true, she had looked quite a bit. Now it was Fluttershy's turn, she crawled towards Twilight seductively, Twilight being not only turned on by this, she was even scared a little, she had never seen this side of Fluttershy before, but for some reason she liked it even more. Twilight tried to tease Fluttershy by backing away, Fluttershy went faster, pushing Twilight down into one of the softest beds she had ever felt. Fluttershy pushed her lips to Twilight's and kissed her passionately, Twilight couldn't help but letting out a soft, satisfied moan, this pleased Fluttershy, but she wanted more, she wanted Twilight to scream her name. That moment she grabbed Twilight's wrist and pinned them to the bed and wrapped her legs around Twilight's, Twilight was not used to being this intense, but she liked it. Fluttershy was assaulting Twilight's tongue with hers, eventually neither of them could hold it anymore and began moaning softly into each others mouths, Fluttershy pulled her head back, gasping for air.

"Wow, Fluttershy, you're good." Twilight panted out.

"Oh, this is just the beginning.." Fluttershy said. After a couple seconds to breathe Fluttershy started unbuttoning Twilight's dress shirt, revealing her plain white bra, Twilight got aroused by the fact her best friend is taking off her clothes. Twilight leaned forward to allow Fluttershy to take it all the way off, Fluttershy threw it over the mirror in the corner, at this moment Twilight grabbed Fluttershy's waist and began to undo her pants, Fluttershy loved the fact her best friend is undoing her pants, it was like a dream come true. Once Twilight was done Fluttershy finished taking her jeans off and setting them down on the floor. "Alright, your turn Twilly." Fluttershy gently grabbed Twilight's skirt and pulled it off, revealing Twilight's white cotton panties. Teasing Twilight Fluttershy kissed her inner thigh, Twilight made a surprised gasp as she felt Fluttershy's lips on her leg. Fluttershy wanted to give them equal pleasure at the same time, she crawled on top of Twilight and started kissing her again, but this time rubbing her crotch against Twilight's and Twilight moaned with Fluttershy.

Author's Note:

Again, other than the beginning I will not have any drama, I don't care for it, if you like that then don't read this.