• Published 18th May 2014
  • 2,342 Views, 5 Comments

TwiliShy - FalloutFilly



Twilight and Fluttershy learn about their feelings for each other.

  • ...
28
 5
 2,342

From Fetishes to Fashion (Clop) (FF)

~5 Minutes after last chapter-Downtown Ponyville~

"Wait a minute." Fluttershy said stopping quickly.

"What's wrong, Fluttershy?" Twilight saw, not a look of worry, but of excitement.

"Let's get some whipped cream and strawberries and chocolate syrup." Fluttershy kept going on. Twilight was at a loss for words.

"How can this be the same Fluttershy I met when I came to Ponyville?" She thought to herself, but she didn't care, she never had this much attention before and she wasn't about to give it up.

"That sounds fun." She answered. "Awesome let's go." Fluttershy replied.

~5 Minutes Later-Ponyville Grocery Store~

As Twilight and Fluttershy were walking around getting their 'items' for tonight and they ran into Rainbow Dash of all people.

"Hey Twilight, Flutters what are you guys doing here and what's with the funny clothes?" Rainbow Dash asked. Twilight and Fluttershy were still wearing the clothes they got from Rarity's.

"Well we were fooling around and we decided to wear something we usually wouldn't." Fluttershy answered.

"Well, OK. So what's up with all this stuff? Whipped cream? Syrup? Red wine and bourbon? Are you guys planing a party?" Rainbow Dash said looking at their cart. Both Fluttershy and Twilight shook their heads no.

"Well what are you doing, 'cause if I didn't know any better I'd say you two are getting ready a romantic evening with someone." Rainbow Dash said jokingly, little did she know it was true. Both Fluttershy and Twilight's faces turned dark red. Rainbow Dash's smile slowly subsided.

"Wait are you two, well, dating or is it an experiment Twilight was supposed to do?" Rainbow Dash said in a hushed tone.

"The first one, Dashie." Fluttershy said, wrapping her arms around Twilight's waist.

"Oh, OK, awkward, so when were you two going to tell us?" Rainbow Dash said, kind of irritated.

"Well, we only got together yesterday, we were going to make sure it would work first, but we were going to go public after a couple weeks." Twilight said.

"Oh, well I suppose that makes sense." Rainbow Dash said.

"So, you two bang or kiss or something good like that, yet?" Rainbow Dash said trying to lighten the mood. Twilight and Fluttershy didn't say anything.

"Oh, wow, you did didn't you?" Rainbow Dash said.

"Yep." Fluttershy said hugging Twilight's waist, rubbing her stomach so Twilight could feel it, but no one else could see.

"Huh. Well then. I got to get to work, I just stopped here to buy my lunch." Rainbow Dash held up her lunch sub from the deli.

"Hey could I ask a favor or two?' Rainbow Dash said embarrassed.

"Umm, yeah I suppose that'd be OK." Twilight said looking at Fluttershy for approval.

"Well this is awkward, but could you two kiss for me?" Rainbow Dash said as quiet as possible.

"Maybe even join you two sometime?" She continued.

"Why, would you want to do that, Dash?" Twilight asked, trying not to laugh.

"I'm curious, I always wanted to 'play on the other team' so to speak." Dash said making air quotes.

"OK, well if that's OK with Fluttershy then I have no objections." Twilight answered.

"Fine with me, it sounds kinky, I like it." Fluttershy said. Dash looked at them waiting, Fluttershy looked at Twilight, who was a few inches taller, even with her wearing heels. She stood on her toes and locked lips with Twilight for a few seconds, who returned the favor by grabbing Fluttershy's waist to keep her from falling. After they finished, they looked at each other for a second and then turned to Dash who's face was in shock.

"Wow, are you sure you've only been together only a day? With a kiss like that I'd say you two would have been married." Fluttershy and Twilight blushed at the compliment.

"OK, so you saw that, you mentioned something about joining?" Fluttershy asked Dash.

"Oh, yeah, if I can that is." Dash said trying to keep it confidential.

"That's fine. What do you think Twilly?" Fluttershy asked Twilight.

"Yeah, how about next tuesday?" Twilight suggested.

"Fine with me." Fluttershy said.

"Sounds good to me." Dash said.

"Don't use all your energy, I want to have have some fun. Oh and behave you two." Dash said walking away, winking at them.

~30 Minutes Later-Fluttershy's Cottage~

"Alright, so we have an hour or two before it gets dark, what do you want to do?" Twilight asked.

"Hell, I don't know, cuddle I guess." Fluttershy said laughing.

"Come on then." Twilight said, patting the couch next to her.

"I don't bite, hard." Twilight said in a sultry voice. Fluttershy walked over and laid on Twilight's lap, her feet hanging over the edge of the couch, she pushed her head into Twilight's stomach, even though she was wearing a sweatshirt, Fluttershy's hair ran across her stomach making her giggle. Fluttershy didn't realize what she did.

"What's so funny?" Fluttershy asked.

"Your hair is tickling my stomach." Twilight said in between giggles.

"But how? You have a freakin' thick sweatshirt on." Fluttershy said confused.

"I, umm, I have a very sensitive stomach." Twilight said embarrassed. Fluttershy smiled.

"Oh, OK, I'll be gentle." Fluttershy said as she leaned towards Twilight's stomach. Before Twilight could do anything Fluttershy was kissing her stomach through her shirt. Twilight tensed her stomach muscles instinctually.

"Shh, it's OK." Fluttershy said calmly as she kept kissing Twilight's stomach. Twilight liked it because she felt like a kid again, between the library, studying, and taking care of Spike, she hasn't been able to enjoy herself lately, but all that was the last thing would think about. Fluttershy stopped doing it to where it wouldn't tickle, but she could still feel it. Fluttershy kept going up to her chest, then neck she continued there for a while. Twilight was in a giggling fit.

"Fluttershy, that really tickles!" Twilight was able to say in between laughing.

"That's the plan, cutie." Fluttershy said wrapping her arms around Twilight's stomach to hold her down. Twilight was kicking acting like she was get her to stop.

"Here, let me help you out with that." Fluttershy said, unzipping Twilight's sweatshirt slowly. Twilight pulled her arms out to let Fluttershy get it all the way off.

"Your turn, Flutters." Twilight said, unbuttoning Fluttershy's blazer and slipping it off, leaving Fluttershy in her white shirt and black tie. Twilight grabbed Fluttershy's tie and pulled lightly, but enough to make Fluttershy get closer. Twilight planted a kiss on Fluttershy's lips and Fluttershy melted like butter in a fire, Just the heat from Twilight's mouth was enough to get her going. Fluttershy made a humming sigh and Twilight did the same.

"Can I ask a favor?" They both said at the same time.

"You first." Twilight said.

"OK, well, how do I explain this. I'm going to be blunt about this, but I have a foot fetish and was wondering if I could 'play' with your feet." Fluttershy said as she made air quotes while her face turned a dark pink. Twilight laughed, for a second Fluttershy thought she screwed up, but Twilight made that go away quickly.

"I was going to ask the same thing." Twilight said with her arms around Fluttershy's chest.

"Seriously? I thought I messed up because you laughed." Fluttershy said.

"No, I laughed because I never would have guessed we'd say the same thing at the same time." Twilight explained.

"Oh, OK, so is that a yes, I can?" Fluttershy asked innocently.

"On one condition." Twilight stated.

"OK, what is it?" Fluttershy asked, she would be willing to do almost anything to touch Twilight's feet.

"I get to 'play' with yours later." Twilight mocked Fluttershy's air quotes.

"Of course." Fluttershy answered.

"OK, so how do you want to start this?" Twilight asked.

"Hmmm." Fluttershy thought for a second as she sat up, Twilight sat up with her.

"How about this, lay down with your head over there." Fluttershy pointed to the end of the couch, opposite of her.

"Alright, like this?" Twilight asked laying down with her head where Fluttershy told her to. Fluttershy nodded in approval.

"OK then, now we do this." Fluttershy grabbed Twilight's ankles and put them on her lap. "Now then, I have fun and you relax, once I'm done it'll be your turn, promise." Fluttershy told Twilight.

"Sounds good to me. Just be careful, my feet are really ticklish." Twilight warned.

"Alright, I'll be gentle." Fluttershy said removing Twilight's left sneaker. "How come you never wear socks?" Fluttershy asked, trying not to bore Twilight.

"Never cared for them, when my feet sweat they get sticky and stinky, I think it's gross honestly." Twilight said, laying back getting comfortable.

"Oh, makes sense, unless I'm at the beach or pool or walking in the fields I have to wear socks, it's not that I hate people seeing my feet, their just really sensitive." Fluttershy explained.

"OK, I'll keep that in mind." Twilight said with a wink. Fluttershy smiled and started massaging Twilight's foot.

"Don't forget the other one." Twilight reminded her.

"I haven't." Fluttershy said leaning towards Twilight's foot and giving it a soft kiss.

"Oh, that feels nice." Twilight complemented. Fluttershy smiled bigger, but didn't say anything. Fluttershy set Twilight's left foot down and picked up her right one, she slid it off slower than the other one, just to tease Twilight. Twilight took a silent inhale as the cold air hit her sweaty toes.

"What's this?" Fluttershy asked grabbing Twilight's toe, which had a simple gold toe ring with a small crystal embedded in it.

"It was a present." Twilight answered.

"From who?" Fluttershy asked running her hand flatly along Twilight's foot, cleaning it off.

"An ex-girlfriend." Twilight admitted.

"Really, who?" "Someone from Canterlot." "What happened?" "We just felt we could use some time apart, but a little after she was mugged and killed." "Oh my, I'm sorry." "it's no big deal, she got into some bad situations so the odds of us being together again were almost nothing, we were just to different." The conversation went on while Fluttershy rubbed Twilight's toes.

"You need nail polish, sweetie." Fluttershy insisted running her fingers through Twilight's toes as she tried to change the subject.

"What makes you say that?" Twilight asked.

"Well you never wear socks and you have such perfect toes." Fluttershy complemented.

"Well, I tell you what, later I'll let you paint them." Twilight said pushing her free foot into Fluttershy's thigh.

"Hey, that tickles." Fluttershy told her.

"Well what about this?" Twilight said wiggling her toes on Fluttershy's leg.

"Yes, now stop, it's not your turn." Fluttershy said grabbing Twilight's foot and moving it. Twilight laughed at how cute Fluttershy was being.

"Alright, I'm sorry." Twilight said resting her feet.

"It's OK." Fluttershy said as rubbed Twilight's feet gently.

"Where'd you learn to do that so well." Twilight asked.

"My sister." Fluttershy said.

"Oh, did she have a foot fetish to?" Twilight asked curiously.

"Yeah, that's where I got it from." Fluttershy laughed remembering her and her sister playing around years ago.

"She also got me this." Fluttershy said pulling her pants back so Twilight could see her ankle, which had a white gold and diamond anklet on it.

"Wow, that's cute. Is it all real?" Twilight asked.

"Well the gold is, but the diamonds aren't." Fluttershy told her.

"Huh. That one looks a little like mine." Twilight said.

"You have an anklet? I've never seen you wear one." Fluttershy said.

"Yeah, I wear it all the time, but since I mostly wear jeans or high heels you really can't see it." Twilight explained.

"Oh, can I see it?" Fluttershy asked.

"Yeah sure, it's on my left ankle." Twilight said pointing. Fluttershy pulled up Twilight's left pant leg.

"It's nothing special, just a simple cheap steel." Twilight laughed.

"Oh, what's the stone for?" Fluttershy pointed at the turquoise stone in the center.

"My birthstone." Twilight said.

"Isn't that December's?" Fluttershy asked.

"Yep, December 31st. When's yours?" Twilight asked with a plan in mind.

"June 10th, that would be Alexandrite." Fluttershy told her. "So where'd you get it?" She asked.

"I bought it for my birthday." Twilight said.

"You bought it for yourself on your birthday?" Fluttershy said confused.

"Yeah, why?" Twilight contradicted.

"Well your not supposed to buy yourself a present." Fluttershy laughed.

"Well I bought with money I got for my birthday, does that count?" Twilight laughed back.

"I suppose not." Fluttershy agreed. She continued playing with Twilight's feet. "Alright, your turn, Twilly." Fluttershy said, giving Twilight's feet one last kiss.

"OK then, lay down." Twilight playfully commanded Fluttershy. Fluttershy put her head on the end of the couch and Twilight sat up and grabbed Fluttershy's feet and pulled them up on to her lap.

"I thought I was the only one who looked good in heels." Twilight teased. Fluttershy blushed from the complement. "It's funny, this morning when you were sleeping and I woke you up, I actually did more than tickle you, I kind of kissed and played with your feet to, the whole time I was thinking 'I hope she'll let me do this all the time'." Twilight said.

"Really? Well if you want, just ask, I won't mind. To be honest, I hate people touching my feet, but I love when you do. I love feeling your soft hand and my toes. Mmmm, that's good." Fluttershy said thinking about it. Twilight laughed and ran her hand over the top of Fluttershy's left foot.

"These heels are really cute, wish I had them." Twilight said,

"Well you can use them whenever you want, odds are I'll hardly wear them except for you." Fluttershy said sweetly. Twilight smiled and took off Fluttershy's left shoe.

"Wow are your feet perfect." Twilight complemented. Fluttershy put her hand over her face trying to hide her blushing. "Seriously, how do you get a perfect french manicure like that.?" Twilight said rubbing Fluttershy's toes.

"Honestly, I do it myself." Fluttershy said confidently.

"Well, I'll definitely let you do mine." Twilight told her. Twilight leaned towards Fluttershy's foot and gave it a soft kiss. Fluttershy sighed.

"That feels good." Fluttershy moaned. Twilight giggled and started sucking on her toes.

"You have no idea how long I wanted to do this." Twilight said. "But that's enough for now." She said going back to massaging. Twilight then got devious and ran her finger nails along the sole of her foot. Fluttershy squealed.

"That tickled!" Fluttershy said surprised.

"OK, I'm sorry." Twilight continued gently rubbing Fluttershy's foot.

"How about the other one? Huh?" Twilight said removing Fluttershy's other stiletto. Twilight massaged that foot for a few minutes, playing with her toes occasionally.

"Alright then, I think that should hold me for now." Twilight said setting Fluttershy's feet down.

"Oh, by the way, this is for tickling me earlier." Fluttershy said as she pushed her foot into Twilight's thigh and wiggled her toes. Twilight wasn't expecting it.

"Hey! Stop....That....It....Tickles!" Twilight said in between laughing.

"OK, only because I know how ticklish you are." Fluttershy said pulling her foot back.

"Thank you." Twilight said panting. "But you ever do that again and I will hurt you!" Twilight threatened.

"Oh you wouldn't hurt me." Fluttershy said climbing on Twilight's lap and wrapping her arms around Twilight's neck. "You love me to much."

"Well, I suppose so. But if do that again I will get you back." Twilight said poking Fluttershy's stomach. Fluttershy giggled and kissed Twilight's neck. Twilight wrapped her arms around Fluttershy and pulled Fluttershy on top of her.

"Come on, let's finish this upstairs." Fluttershy said.

"OK then, you're the boss." Twilight winked. Fluttershy got up and grabbed Twilight's wrist and pulled her up to her room.

-- 5 minutes later --

Fluttershy started lighting the candles again. Twilight was sitting on the bed tapping Fluttershy's leg anytime she walked by.

"Alright, then, that's how you wanna play?" Fluttershy said reaching in her dresser and pulling out a pair of handcuffs.

"Where'd you get those?" Twilight asked surprised.

"I know someone in the police department." Fluttershy said, walking towards Twilight, who was trying to hide under the blankets. Fluttershy managed to grab her wrists and put the cuffs on.

"Now what are you going to do?" Fluttershy teased. Twilight pushed her foot into Fluttershy's leg again and tickled her, causing Fluttershy to fall on the bed.

"Oh that's it." Fluttershy said with a smile. She dug her hands into Twilight's ribs and wiggled her fingers wildly. Twilight was laughing and kicking wildly trying to get her to stop. After a couple seconds Twilight's face was turning red.

"OK, I'll stop. Here." Fluttershy said taking the cuffs off and setting them aside, then she crawled next to Twilight pushing her shoulder into Twilight's arm. Twilight rubbed Fluttershy's back softly. Fluttershy, in return, rubbed Twilight's stomach. Twilight tensed her muscles then quickly relaxed.

"Damn, you really are ticklish." Fluttershy teased. Twilight's face turned bright red.

"It's OK, I think it's cute." Fluttershy said kissing Twilight softly.

They fooled around for a few minutes and then got tired and feel asleep within an hour.

Author's Note:

Sorry this chapter is taking so long, having legal problems should be fixed soon.