• Published 14th Apr 2014
  • 1,157 Views, 22 Comments

The Elemental Child - Yappyjack



My eyes open to see six ponies, who are they? Ah, the Elements of Harmony. Please let me tell you who I am, I am the Elemental Child, I am the the Princess of the Tree of Harmony. My cutie mark is the Elements of Harmony.

  • ...
3
 22
 1,157

Human World 4: Nightmares

Harmony had had a great day! She had learned how to use her powers, and she had helped some one stop fighting! Twilight told Harmony that she should not tell anyone about her powers, or bad things might happen. Harmony had only groaned and said that it would to much of a AWESOME secret to keep, but Twilight encouraged her and told her that she could do it.

Harmony had gone to bed, happy about the day's accomplishment, and was able to go to sleep peacefully.

Later that night, Harmony's peaceful sleep was interrupted by a terrible nightmare...

~~~

"Hello?" Harmony called as she walked through a dark forest.

"Harmony! Help!" She heard the distant cry of Twilight and yelled back.

"Twilight!" Harmony yelled in reply, running in the direction of which the call came from.

Harmony ran for what seemed like forever, but she finally saw light peeking throughout the trees afar off.
She found a small campfire and few feet from a tree. There, John and Tabitha were tied unconscious to the tree.
Twilight was sitting beside the tree, her arms and legs tied up.

"Twilight...!" Harmony exclaimed. "Who did this to you guys?" Harmony asked as she started to try and untie her sister.

"It was D-" Before Twilight could finish, tape suddenly covered her mouth!

Harmony whirled around to see two eyes glaring at her from the distant darkness. She quickly activated her powers.
Harmony had her right hand extended out in front of her the Elements floating above it. And she had her left hand just a few inches from touching her cheek. She made a fist with her oft hand, and a light suddenly shone from within it.

"Who are you, and what do you want?" Harmony asked strongly.

A pony stepped out of the darkness, she was slightly taller than Harmony. She had a peach colored coat and a dark brown mane,
Her evil fiery red eyes could scare even the bravest of people.

"Make another move, a-and I will release my magic upon you." Harmony's words were strong, but there was still a hint of fear in her voice.

"Ha ha ha ha! Listen to you, so sure of yourself!" The pony said. "Well, I can fix that." When the pony finished speaking, her horn lit up.

Suddenly, Harmony felt as if her energy was being drained. The Elements began to flicker like a dying lightbulb.

"What? NO!" Harmony yelled as the Element began to fade. They disappeared.

Harmony suddenly felt pain as she saw her magic being drained through her finger tips, and feeding into the unicorn's horn.

"URG!" Harmony dropped to the ground as the last bit of her magic was drained. Harmony's legs had become to weak to support her weight. The Elemental Rainbow strip in her hair disappeared!


Twilight screamed through the tape over her mouth, struggling and trying to break free. Oh how she wished she had the strength to break the ropes and give that pony a piece of her mind, but she sat there glaring at the pony known to her as Disannaka.

Disannaka took Harmony with her magic and tied her to a nearby tree. "How would you like to have a front row seat of my little upcoming show hm?" Disannaka asked Harmony with smirk on her face. Oh Harmony wanted to kick her right between the eyes,
she was the perfect hight above Disannaka, but she didn't have the strength.


Disannaka waked over to the tree that held John and Tabitha. Disannaka cut the ropes with her magic. The two fell to the ground
practically jerking them from there unconsciousness. The unicorn grabbed them with her magic and turned to face Harmony.

"How would you like to watch your parents, well, I don't know...what's the word, pass on?" Disannaka smirked as this sentence.

Harmony gasped. Disannaka turned to Harmony's parents who looked at the pony with fear.

Tabitha looked at Harmony and said something, but Harmony couldn't hear it because of the tape over her mouth, but it sounded like a three syllable sentence, and Harmony guessed that she said "I Love You."

Disannaka's horn begain to glow and John and Tabitha looked like they suddenly fell asleep, and Harmony relaxed for a moment, but stiffened when she saw spirits float from her parents bodies and fly away.

Harmony and Twilight began to sob. Disannaka looked in Twilight direction and Twilight stared in fear at the unicorn approaching her.

Disannaka took off the tape that was on Twilight's mouth and cut the ropes. Then, she took Twilight in her magic and hurled her over by Harmony.

"Ouch!" Twilight exclaimed as she landed on her back, which knocked the air out of her lungs.

Twilight was finally able to get up and she began to untie Harmony. Harmony dropped to the ground barely able to hold her own weight.

Twilight helped her up, and they both looked at Disannaka.

The unicorn took Twilight with her magic, causing Harmony to drop to the ground again. "Twilight!" She yelled.

Disannaka grabbed Harmony with her magic and made them both float in front of her. Her horn began to glow brightly. Harmony and Twilight began to feel like they were being stretched in different directions at once!

Next thing Harmony knew she was lying on the found. Oi, she felt weird! Suddenly she felt something wrap around her…it felt like a…a wing.

She opened her eyes, and immediately they winded. She saw…Twilight, but she was a pony!

"Twilight! What the heck happened to you?! Why are you a pony?" Harmony asked.

"You're a pony too!" Twilight replied.

"WHAT?!?!" Harmony exclimed.

She quickly started looking over herself. Sure enough, she was a cyan mare with turquoise eyes and a Elemental Rainbow mane and tail. She had wings and a horn, as well as hooves.

"What are we doing here?" Twilight questioned herself.

Harmony shrugged and looked at her surroundings. She saw a town, small, but there was something about it. Suddenly, Twilight yelled, "Harmony! Look!" Twilight had a pare of magical binoculars floating in front of her face, she levitated them over for Harmony to see through them. Harmony looked in the direction that Twilight was pointing. She saw a castle, but what she saw was not the only thing, she also saw something that made her eyes widen. She saw Disannaka with a pony in her magical grasp through a large castle window.

"When have to go! Now!" Twilight said flaring her wings and quickly flying away.

With hesitation, Harmony un-folded her large wings. Here goes nothin'. she thought. Harmony flapped, harder and harder until she began to lift off the ground.

"Harmony, hurry!" Twilight called out to her.

"Coming!" Harmony called back. She leaned forward, and to her surprise, she was flying like a natural! Almost as if she had know how all along.
"Twilight…huff…can we…huff…slow down…please?" Harmony puffed as she struggled to keep up with the lavender alicorn.

"When have to go! Now!" Twilight said flaring her wings and quickly flying away.

With hesitation, Harmony un-folded her large wings. Here goes nothin'. she thought. Harmony flapped, harder and harder until she began to lift off the ground.

"Harmony, hurry!" Twilight called out to her.

"Coming!" Harmony called back. She leaned forward, and to her surprise, she was flying like a natural! Almost as if she had know how all along.

"No! She has the Princesses!" Twilight said pushing herself to go faster. Harmony tried to keep up, but slowly started to fall behind.

Twilight landed on the balcony of the highest tower of the castle Harmony following exhausted. Twilight slung the doors open and raced inside.

Harmony gasped for air before saying, "Now…we have…to run?!" Harmony said.

"Hurry!" Twilight commanded. Harmony began to run, putting all of her stamina into catching up to Twilight.

When Twilight stopped at two large doors, Harmony stopped beside her. She was so exhausted that she fell over and face-planted into the floor, not caring how much it hurt.

Twilight rolled her eyes and leaned down to whisper in Harmony's ear. "Don't rest now, get ready." She said.

Harmony groaned and got up. "REALLY?!" Twilight was quick to cover Harmony's mouth.

"Are you crazy?!" Twilight said through clenched teeth. Harmony shook her head. "Then keep it down." She said.

Harmony rolled her eyes, and then nodded. Twilight swung the doors open.

Disannaka looked behind her and smirked. The unicorn stepped aside to let Twilight and Harmony see Celestia lying on her thrown unconscious.
Both Twilight and Harmony gasped. Twilight stepped forward.

"What did you do to her?!" Twilight flared her wings.

Disannaka stepped toward Twilight, and the alicorn took a step back. As the unicorn approached, Twilight was suddenly backed against the door. Disannaka's horn began to glow, and Harmony stepped in front of her.

"Don't. Even. Think. About it!" Harmony glared at her.

Disannaka broke out in evil laughter. "Why do protect a pony that you don't even know?" She smirked.

"W-what do mean? She's my sister!" Harmony flared her wings.

"You mean she never told you…?" Disannaka looked at Twilight.

Harmony looked back at the lavender alicorn behind her. "Twilight. What is she talking about?" She asked.

Twilight looked at the floor. "I…I-I'm not your sister Harmony. We were born into the human world as sisters, but in Equestria, were just friends." The alicorn sighed.

Harmony looked brokenly at Twilight. "B-but why?" She asked.

Disannaka glared at them both, "I don't have time for this, I need to dispose of you two! So shut-up and stand still!"

Harmony glared back at the unicorn. "Oh shut-up ourself!" She said.

"Yes, you don't need to be such a foal about it." Twilight said.

"I'M NO FOAL!!!" Disannaka shouted. "I'M THE MOST POWERFUL EQUINE IN ALL OF EQUESTIA, AND I'M TAKING OVER THE WORLD ANY DAY NOW!"

Twilight and Harmony couldn't help but start laughing at what Disannaka said. The unicorn glared at them.

"Are you…serious?!" Harmony asked between laughs.

Disannanka's horn and eyes began to glow a furious red and both laughing mares were quick to… 'shut-it'.

The unicorn began to step in there way. Twilight and Harmony jumped to there hooves. Disannaka grabbed Harmony and hurled her over by Celestia's thrown.

"URG!" Harmony grunted as she slammed to the ground. A sharp pain shot through Hamony's side, and she winced. Twilight tried to get passed Disannaka, but she has caught by the unicorn's magic.

"Let me GO!" Twilight demanded as she struggled to break free of Disannaka's grasp.

"Let me think about that for a minute. Mmmm…how about, 'NO'!" Disannaka smirked.

Twilight smiled evilly. "Then maybe this will change your mind." She said.

"Nothing can change my min-" Disannaka was not able to finish be cause of one thing. Twilight had finally been able to give Disannaka a piece of her mind.
The unicorn hit the floor as Twilight landed on her hooves! Harmony sat up with the widest eyes Twilight had ever seen. Harmony simply sat there, staring.

"What?" Twilight asked.

"You…you just bucked her in the FACE!!!" Harmony said.

"Oh…" Twilight said. "Sorry you had to see tha-"

"That was AWESOME!!!" Harmony exclaimed.

"Well, it was quite a show." a voice echoed.

Twilight and Harmony turned toward the voice, there eyes widened. Standing on the thrown was Princess Luna.

"Princess Luna!" Twilight exclaimed.

"Twilight Sparkle. Art you and Harmony okay?" Luna asked as she slowly began to walk ing there direction.

"Yes we're wonderful!" Twilight said.

Luna raised an eyebrow.

"Well…sort of." Twilight said. "You know, other than having to keep watch of Harmony because she has gained some crazy power, and dealing with being a human for over like thirteen years, an-"

"And having to always watch where you going in school because every day she bumps into -" Twilight had quickly realized what topic that Harmony was on and used a spell to zip her mouth closed, literally. Even though he mouth was zipped closed, Harmony continued to blabber wile Twilight smiled sheepishly at Luna.

Harmony realized her mouth was zipped and un-zipped it. "And she bumps into him soooooo often, that I swear she is starting to do it on purpose." Harmony stated matter-of-factly.

Luna looked at Twilight with a 'What-is-She-Going-On-About' look. Twilight face hoofed.

"Well…"Luna said looking at Harmony. "I came here to wake you up from this dream that started out as a nightmare. But I will make use of it by restoring Harmony's memory." She finished.

Twilight smiled and looked at Harmony who said, "Wait! Restore my…memory?"

"Why yes…"Luna smiled. "Do you know why...?" Harmony shook her head. "Well let me answer your question with a few other questions. Did you know that you are a pony?"

"Well, sort of, Twilight told me that I was, but I thought she was kidding." Harmony replied.

"Do you know who I am?" Luna asked.

"No." Harmony said.

"Did you know that you are a princess?" Luna asked.

"No." Harmony said with a 'You-Don't-Mean?' look.

Luna smirked. "Did you know that Twilight a pony in love with a human?"

Twilight's eyes widened and her face turned bright red, and Harmony broke out in laughter. "Yes, that is something I DID know!" Harmony laughed.

"Well then, that's why." Luna said after Harmony finished laughing. "I hope that I will be able to see you again." She said.

Twilight moaned. "AW! You mean we have to wake up?!" She wined.

"Yes." Luna replied.

"Why Twilight? Do you like the subject of you liking Flash?" Harmony smirked.

Twilight face turned red again as she glared at Harmony. This time Harmony and Luna broke out in laughter.

When the two mares quit laughing Luna said, "Farewell my little ponies, I hope we can meet again." With that, Luna's horn began to glow…

~~~

Harmony and Twilight quickly sat up in bed. They looked at each other for a moment. All of the sudden, they began to laugh. Harmony's eyes widened,

She remembered everything.

Comments ( 2 )

I am very interested. I hope to see more soon.

Login or register to comment