• Published 14th Apr 2014
  • 1,157 Views, 22 Comments

The Elemental Child - Yappyjack



My eyes open to see six ponies, who are they? Ah, the Elements of Harmony. Please let me tell you who I am, I am the Elemental Child, I am the the Princess of the Tree of Harmony. My cutie mark is the Elements of Harmony.

  • ...
3
 22
 1,157

Rainbow Dash Vs. Disannaka

Celestia woke up and shook her head. "Huh, wh-where am I?!" Celestia looked around and saw Luna beside her, still unconscious, and the other five ponies in a separate cage, they were awake.

Luna's eye fluttered open and she looked around. "Sister, where are we?" Luna asked.

"You are in a place that you will not escape." A voice answered.

Celestia and Luna could have sworn they heard Rainbow Dash mutter, "Oh joy..."

Luna giggled silently and Celestia tried to see where the voice came from. Then she heard Fluttershy give a frightened whimper in response to red eyes that were staring right at them in the darkness.

"You see, this lair is protected by a field that not even alicorns, can pass." She said as she stepped out of the dark.
"Well. I have to attend to some matters of my own, so, have fun doing...well...nothing. Ahahahaha!" Disannaka said with a smile of torture on her face, which made Rainbow Dash very mad.

"Why you...!" Rainbow Dash's eyes glowed with anger. "When I get my hooves on you...!" She made a knuckle-against-hand kind of motion.

"Ahahaha! Are you really that stupid? Look at what I did to your Princesses. Think about that for a minute and then tell me if you want to do this to me." Disannaka copied Dash's motion.

Rainbow Dash narrowed her eyes and repeated the motion. "Very well then." Disannaka said teleporting Rainbow out of the cage and creating a small arena around them with her magic.

Using her magic, Disannaka made a bell ring and Rainbow Dash going faster than the unicorn could react to, Dash flew toward her and bucked her in the jaw, knocking her across the arena.

Disannaka got up and charged her horn. Rainbow ran toward only to find that the unicorn had teleported behind her and shot a beam at her in the blink of an eye. The beam hit Rainbow sending her across the arena. "Ouch!" Dash yelled as she heard her wing make a cracking sound.

Rainbow jumped at Disannaka and hit her sending them tumbling across the arena.

The other four friends watched in horror as Disannaka shot an electrical charge at Rainbow Dash.

It hit her!

The friends gasped and Fluttershy began to cry as Disannaka laughed maniacally as Rainbow was slammed against the arena wall and then fell to the ground...unconscious, with many burns and abrasions.

"Rainbow Dash...!" Pinkie Pie yelled. "Get up please!" The cyan pegisus didn't move a bit. Pinkie's mane blew out and became flat.

Disannaka teleported the pegisus mare back into the cage. "Fool. Thinking that she could actually beat me." Disannaka said.
"Oh she's not dead...yet. BWAHAHAHAHA!" The unicorn teleproted in the blink of an eye, leaving the echos of her evil laughter through the cave.

Celestia and Luna looked at the mare with sadness. Celestia then looked at the friends and said, "She will be alright. But she will be out for a couple of days." Celestia's words seemed soothing to the ponies in the neighboring cage, because the friend gave a sigh of relief.

"It's late sister, you should be going to bed." Luna said.

"Yes indeed...." Celestia looked over at the others. "Alright of to bed, all of you." She finished.

The ponies lied down and went to sleep, sure that their hurt friend was going to be alright.

Author's Note:

I know this chapter was short, and I do apologize about that.
I hope you are enjoying this story.