• Published 30th Mar 2014
  • 452 Views, 10 Comments

No Idea ~ The Three - MysticStoryThePegasus



Three fillies wake up one day with no clue who they are, and nopony seems to know them either. What will happen next?

  • ...
4
 10
 452

Chapter Three: Arrivals And New Meetings

Violet's P.O.V
I stuck out my tongue comically, the map in one hoof and the other hooves struggling to keep me upright and moving.
Being a pony is hard...
I looked over at the grayish-colored filly, blinking. How was it possible that we had both been going to the same place? She doesn't
look like she would read books... Probably checking out a comic or something...
"What?"
I shook my head. I had been staring...
"Oh, nothing.."
"Oh, okay."
I lifted an eyebrow when the 'Library' came into view. It looked like a massive tree, with doors and all. Though I'm sure this is the place.
"We're here!" Fog exclaimed. I looked at her. Somebody must of had too much sugar..
Or....Is it some 'pony'? I'm not sure...
"Well, I guess we'll have to see what's in there." I pushed open the door. And saw the one thing I had expected.
Books.
I went in without hesitating, walking p to the desk and ringing the small, golden bell on the counter.
It let out a soft, melodic ding as my hoof pressed the smooth surface of the bell.
I looked around. No one had come to the counter yet, so I rang the bell again.
Eventually, I had rung the bell about seven times before a dark-purple unicorn mare had walked into the room.
Another filly had came into the room on the fourth time I rang the bell, and they had been examining a bit of paper
for about five minutes....
"What can I do for you, girls?" I looked up. The purple mare had addressed us as 'girls' and not 'fillies'.
Guess they wouldn't call us that, anyway. It would be weird.
"Oh, I was just wondering if you knew anything about this paper..." Me, the filly, and Fog said in sync.
We all had set our papers on the desk.
"Wait, you got one too?"
"Yeah, and it told me to go.."
"...To the Library...." We all said.
"Wait! Let's put them together! Like a puzzle! Erm....What's your name?" I looked at the other filly.
"Tulip."
"Okay, Tulip, you go first. Ignore the part where it mentions something significant to the current moment, okay?"
"Okay."
"Then I'll go, then Fog!"
"Let's get started, then!"
"To wake without a clue, is to be stuck like glue. To stay in three is to find the key, please do enter the library."
"Wait for blue, ignore the sheen. Time is waiting to be seen."
"Hours go by, the search goes on. Waiting until the dusk turns dawn..."
"Now that we put them together, it kinda makes sense!" I smiled.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unknown P.O.V
"It's opening, sir! It's opening!"
"Shut UP! I can see that it is opening! I'm not an idiot! ....But I sure know one..."
"Oh! Who is it?"
"You, you pathetic moron.."
"Oh..."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Violet's P.O.V
A whirring noise and a raging wind came with the ending of the poem.
My mane whipped behind me, and I felt like I went blind for a moment.
"What's going on?!?!"
"I don't know!!!"
"Then why did you respond?!?"
"Both of you, be quiet!!!"

(Credit to https://www.youtube.com/user/Scorpion36912 for the sound effect!)

Author's Note:

I have some thing(s) to say...
1. I don't delete comments unless they are my own. Anyone else's comments will be left for the public..
2. Violet is best pony.
3. POEMS. ARE. HARD.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment