• Published 30th Mar 2014
  • 452 Views, 10 Comments

No Idea ~ The Three - MysticStoryThePegasus



Three fillies wake up one day with no clue who they are, and nopony seems to know them either. What will happen next?

  • ...
4
 10
 452

Chapter Two: The Library

Foggy's P.O.V
I had just began walking to the library, wherever it is I would expect it to be in the town I found nearby,
and I had already began to grow tired. My hooves began to hurt, and it wasn't pleasant. I glanced at my wings for a brief moment.
No, it might hurt even more. They look too small to support my weight anyways...
But isn't it worth a try?
You could hurt yourself.
OH SHUT UP! TRY OR NEVER KNOW! AND STOP TALKING TO YOURSELF FOR GOODNESS SAKE!
Good point...
I opened my wings, examining them. I gave them a little flap. They seemed to make me feel lightweight when I flapped them.
I flapped my wings harder, and I felt myself lift off the ground about an inch or two.
I leaned forward. My wings took me forward. It was like a skateboard of some sort. This is actually kind of fun!
I slowly, but none the less happy that my hooves were off the ground, flew toward the civilization.
Time to land....
I panicked. How am I supposed to stop these things! Freaking wings, STOP MOVING!
They stopped, and I was relieved for a moment. Then I realized I was suspended over a pit of mud.
"....Just freaking brilliant.."
I let out a shriek as I plummeted into the pit, my hoof suddenly being entangled on...something.
I lifted my head out of the mud, supported by the thing.
"You okay?" I looked up to see the purple pony, no , a purple unicorn that had lifted me out of the pit.
"Yeah...I'll be fine.." I wiped the rest of the mud off my face, smiling.
"The name's Fog...." I smirked, blowing my nearly-soaked mane out of my face.
"...I'm Violet, nice to meet you." We shook hooves. My, shaking hooves. that's really new.
The purple filly smiled.
"So, where were you headed?"
"The library, wherever that is."
"Oh! I found a map earlier, and that's were I'm headed too! Maybe we could walk there together!"
"Sounds fun!" I exclaimed, bouncing after Violet, my wings folded neatly against my sides.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unknown P.O.V.
"They are almost ready, sir. But they need to be in a group of three. Why haven't they found the third?"
"Do not fret, my pet. They will find each other. Then the seals will begin to break."
"But when? What if they don't make it to the library? What if they fall and break something? What if-"
"What if you stop saying what if?!"
"Yes sir..."
"Now, be patient...They will find the other filly....Soon..."

Author's Note:

Sorry if i seems short....And I wonder who the mysterious voices are coming from?
Guess I have to write it before I can say 'Read on to find out'....Now don't I...
Brilliant.. :ajbemused: