• Published 10th Apr 2014
  • 1,222 Views, 4 Comments

Truth or Dare? - czaert234



Celestia and Luna played truth or dare they never realize that things go so deep.

  • ...
6
 4
 1,222

Just a simple truth or dare, yup just simple

Celestia sat at her throne along side of her sister, Luna. They usually done what they have to do, doing a princess activities and taking care of their courts. Luna sighs, "What's the matter sis?" Celestia looks at her sister, "It's getting boring and boring and boooring." Luna pouted, "how about we play truth or dare?" Celestia smiled, "I would love to but it might turned for I had to burning down the houses and you screaming like a mad mare with no reason." Luna trembles of what she had done and chuckled at Celestia's, Celestia's smile began to dissolved "That's painful Luna just painful." Celestia said trying to hide her sad tone "anyways it's just a very si-" Celestia was cut as an old friend appeared.

"Did I just hear some pony playing truth or dare oh how I love that game!" Discord sat between Luna and Celestia, "DISCORD!" The sisters said in unison, "Surprise to see me?" Discord chuckled, "Nope." Luna said briefly, "Awww." Discord tries to say in a sad tone, "Yes Discord we are playing truth or dare wanna join?" Celestia smiled at him, "Would I? It's one of my favorite game!' Discord said happily.

"Sis, I thought this was just a simple truth or dare?" Luna stared at her sister, "Why yes it is why do you ask?" Celestia asked, "Cause whenever Discord comes up things just go like The Fun has been crazied!" Luna shouted, "Oh that's sweet of you." Discord smiled at Luna, Luna glared at Discord "I never said it like that.", "Can we start now?" Celestia is beginning to be irritated.

"Patience Celestia" Discord replied, "Ok let's st-" Celestia was cut off by Discord, "Wait!" Discord shouted, "ugh! what now?" Celestia glared at him, "there's only the three of us?" said Discord with a bored tone, "Yes what do you expect a hundred or something?" Celestia glared at him, "No it's just boring so let's invited some pony." Discord chuckled, "any who of what I ask is this pony?" Celestia stared at him, "you'll see." Discord smiled and with a snap of his talons six familiar ponies appeared, "They're joining the fun?!" Celestia said, "Eeyup." replied Discord.

Applejack was about to buck the trees when turns it out she bucked an air and falls "What in taranation?!" Applekjack stood brushing off the dirt of her coat.

Rainbow Dash who did a 360 degrees flip and accidentally bumped into the ceiling and her head sticking out "What the heck?!" Rainbow shouted as she freed off the ceiling.

While Pinkie who was staring at Discord in an awe shock and realize he was staring at her "oh hiya didn't see you there!" Pinkie smiled.

While Rarity who was in a towel and was about to take a shower, she saw Discord was in front of her "h-hi p-pardon m-me.." Rarity dived at the closet and came back without the towel and a face who was red as a tomato.

Fluttershy who was about bandaging an animal and instead bandaging an air and occasionally falling "There you go now Angel sweetie." as she patted the air, Discord saw Fluttershy and almost dying laughing at the floor, Fluttershy saw this and hid in embarrassment,

Twilight who was reading a book and look at her front she was shock as her friends and also glared at Discord.

"Discord give me your reason for summoning us here!" Applejack glared at the Draconequus who was laughing hardly at the floor, "Yeah Discord give us a reason at this busy hour you can just give a sign!" Rarity also glared at Discord, "hmpf! it's like his gonna follow that!" Rainbow said as she glared at Discord, Discord stood up and frowns "it's not like you all summoned while I'm showering." Discord glared at them back, "Discord is right girls he did have a point but what explains you for summoning us?" Twilight pissed at Discord, "No need to be angry my little ponies." came a sweet voice, The six spun around and saw Celestia, "Celestia!" Twilight shouted "tell us why he summoned us?" Twilight look at Celestia.

"Discord said he wants many players to this game so he invited you all" came from another voice, The six spun around again and saw Luna, "He summoned as for a game?!" Rainbow cried, "Well my little ponies this is a truth or dare nor it's even a simple truth or dare." Celestia grinned, Luna facehoofed "yup turns out to be an extemely one!" Luna thought to herself, "well if it's the princess's order I'm in!" Twilight said, "Twilight dear, you are now a princess you know, but might as well join the fun!" Rarity smiled, "Us too!" said the four left, "Let the game begins!" Discord rubbed his paw and claw.

"Wait! we need a rules!" Celestia's grin was beginning to be wide, "I don't like the sound of this" Luna thought to herself, "ugh! rules what are the rules?" Discord frowned, Celestia's grin was now very wide, and every pony gasp also Discord, "The rules is simple." Celestia never stop her grin, "great her simple ways again." Luna mumbled to herself, "It's like this if you didn't answer the truth or do the dare you will be banished to the moon." Celestia said with the widest grin you'll ever know, every pony gasps, "Knew it." Luna thought to herself, "you're an evil evil mare!" Discord trembles "any ways Let the game begin." as Discord snap his talons and a bottle appeared then he spin it "and the first turn is..." and the bottle stops at Pinkie, "...Pinkie pie." Discord continued.

"ooooh!!!" as Pinkie bounces around and thinking who will she ask and a light bulb appeared on her head "RD!" Pinkie point her hoof on Rainbow, "m-m-me?" Rainbow pointed to herself, Pinkie nodded, "o-ok i'm ready!" Rainbow prepared herself, "Rainbow truth or dare?" Pinkie smiled at her, Rainbow gasp she gotta think of something "uh.. Dare!" Rainbow alerted herself, "Ok Rainbow it's just simple" Pinkie once again smiled at her again, Luna glared at Pinkie but no pony seeing her "great simple turns out to be a dangerous one" Luna thought to herself, "I'm ready!" Rainbow prepared herself, "I dare you not to fly until tomorrow" Pinkie then grins, "what?!" Rainbow shouted "I can't do that! I need that wings to practice!" Rainbow cried, "yup simple" Luna facehoofed, Then Rainbow looks at Celestia seeing her a wide-wide grin she gasps "o-ok I'll d-do i-it! j-just d-don't banish me t-to t-the m-moon!" Rainbow gasp, "Don't worry my little pony you won't none unless you didn't do the dare" Celestia smiled at her, "Ok Pinkie I'll do it!" as Rainbow seated as she pouted.

"Just to be sure pinkie promise that!" Pinkie glared at Rainbow, "what's a pinkie promise?" Luna interrupted and looked at Pinkie, "a pinkie promise or pinkie swear are like this and contains the words: ''Cross my heart hope to fly stick a cupcake to my eye." as Pinkie follow with actions "Did you get that?", "Yes pretty much." Luna tried to remember the words and actions, "make that as well our rule to dare." Celestia smiled, "Ok rule making princess girly." Discord glared at Celestia.

"Now Rainbow." Pinkie smiled at Rainbow, Rainbow gasps and glared at Pinkie "o-ok! Cross my heart hope to fly stick a cupcake to my eye." as Rainbow do the action, Pinkie glared and fixed her eyes on Rainbow while pouting, "Ok Rainbow your turn." Celestia smiled at Rainbow.

"Ok umm.. Applejack!" Rainbow pointed her hoof at and urge not to fly, "I'm ready sugarcube." Applejack alerted herself, "Ok AJ truth or dare?" Rainbow knows when Applejack chose the truth she would be honest, "Dare." Applejack said briefly, every pony was shock (except Luna, Celestia and Discord) when this game Applejack always choose Truth, "Ok AJ I want you to buck that pillar the best you can." Rainbow pointed at the pillar, "Rainbow!" Twilight glared at Rainbow, "What? it's a dare isn't it?" Rainbow shrugged, "But we don't want you to destroy the castle now won't we?" Twilight look at her friends, And their friends nodded, "It's ok my little pony we get use to the destruction of castle because of Discord." Celestia smiled, Luna nodded, And Discord was about to nod when he found out what he was about to agree to "Hey!" Discord glared at Celestia, Celestia giggled.

"Ok if ya say so princess but don't be angry ok?" as Applejack look at Celestia and Celestia nodded and she buck the pillar as hard as she can, soon the pillar began to fall lucky for them it doesn't effect the castle sadly for Rainbow the pillar fall at her flank, "AHHHH HELP!!!" Rainbow struggled at the pillar, "That deserves you dear." Rarity stared at Rainbow, Rainbow glared at Rarity "It's not my fault! now help me!" Rainbow struggled like a filly, "Rainbow, Rarity was right your trying to destroy the castle, but Rarity that was too mean." Twilight glared at Rainbow and Rarity, "Ah you look l-like a f-filly struggling!" Discord burst in a fit laughter "how about we add a little more weight?" Discord was about to snap his talon when Luna stop him, "Do that or you find yourself roast on the sun." Luna glared daggers at him, Discord began to feel fear he is okay with the moon thing but on the sun oh he wish he could die, "Luna is right Discord that's not funny it's mean." Celestia nodded and glared also at Discord, "Ok thanks for protecting me guys but could you please help me get out here?!" Rainbow shouted, "Oh sorry for that my little pony" as Celestia use her magic and lifted the pillar and place it at the floor away from them, "Ahh I can fly again!" As Rainbow was about to fly freely but stop when she saw Pinkie glaring at her so hard "oops forgot about the promise sorry." Rainbow smiled as happy as she could be. "Princess are you sure that won't affect the castle?" Rarity stared at Celestia, "no that's just a design." Celestia smiled, The mane six sighs.

"Ok that was awkward, anyway it's now your turn Applejack." Twilight smiled at Applejack, Applejack nodded and began searching for who she will choose then she smiled "Rarity." Applejack grinned at Rarity, Rarity gasp "O-ok Applejack, dear I'll do anything if it not cost me to go to the Moon." Rarity smiled, "ok so then Truth or Dare?" Applejack stare at her and so does everyone, "Dare." Rarity prepare herself, Applejack thinks and she saw something and grinned, Rarity gulp, "I want you to roll and roll at that mud" Applejack pointed at the mud outside, "WHAT?!?!!, your kidding right dear, right?" Rarity smiled at Applejack, Applejack shrugged, "Fine. I'll do it." Rarity prepared herself, Discord grinned with a snap of his talons Rarity was at the mud, "WHAT THE?!" Rarity was shocked as she was standing at the large puddle of mud she shivers, "You had to roll Rarity!" Applejack shouted, at first Rarity was about to disagree but when she thought of the moon thing she instead nodded and rolled on the mud several time covering her whole body into a mud, Applejack takes a shot of this, Twilight look annoyed at her and Applejack fake-smile, "where did you get that?" Luna look at Applejack's camera, "I ask Discord." Applejack replied, "oh." Luna look back at Rarity, "ok Discord put her back in." Twilight glared at Discord, "oh come on I didn't even take a picture." Discord shrugged but he saw everypony glaring at him even Rarity "Fine." Discord pouted and with a snap of his talons Rarity was back and was now back to her clean state, Rarity smiled her nightmare was now gone.

"ok Rarity it's your turn," Twilight smiled at Rarity, which Rarity nodded "ok hmm... ok... Fluttershy!" she shouted at Fluttershy, Fluttershy gasp "ok Rarity I'm ready." Fluttershy replied, "ok dear, Truth or Dare?" Rarity looked at Fluttershy, "Truth." Fluttershy replied, "ok dear, so is it true that you had some soft spot on Discord?" Rarity smiled at her and everypony fixed their eyes on Fluttershy and Fluttershy gasp, "It's ok Dear you can whisper it on me." Rarity smiled at her, Fluttershy nodded and goes to Rarity "but you must promise not to tell anypony about this." Fluttershy glared at her, "cross my heart hope to fly stick a cupcake to my eye." Rarity promise and do the action she didn't have to look at Pinkie for she can already feel the glare of her, Fluttershy leaned over her ear "yes I had soft spot for him but don't tell anypony." Fluttershy then back away at Rarity, "Don't worry dear your secret is kept." Rarity smiled, everypony sighs except for Luna, Luna leaned in to Celestia and whispered "isn't it obvious Celly?" Luna whispered softly, "yeah." Celestia replied.

"ok.. that's great your turn Fluttershy." Twilight smiled at Fluttershy, "m-me? um ok.... Twilight." Fluttershy pointed at Twilight, "ok Fluttershy I'm ready." Twilight smiled, "ok Truth or Dare?" Fluttershy ask Twilight, "Dare." Twilight replied, she knew Fluttershy is kindness so she would go kind to her, "ok I dare you to tell Princess Celestia what happened yesterday to you." Fluttershy dared, Twilight gasped she didn't knew Fluttershy would be mean sometimes but dare is a dare, then she leaned on Celestia's ear and gasped then she whispered "I-I accidentally sent your old diary to Mars when it fall yesterday after the Nightmare Night party..... don't ask why." Twilight smiled and blushed in embarrassment, "I won't and It's ok my dear Twilight, it's ok." Celestia keep her regal tone and smirked, Twilight relieved, "ok it's my turn now!" Twilight exclaimed.

"umm..... Luna!" Twilight pointed her hoof at Luna, Luna gasped, "Truth or Dare?" Twilight ask Luna. "Truth." Luna replied briefly, "ok Luna... when were you and Nightmare on the Moon what things did you did there?" Twilight look at Luna, and everypony fixed their eyes on Luna, Celestia giggled "why I haven't think of that for years?" Celestia smirked, "ok Luna I'm waiting." Discord grinned, Luna gulp how can she start then she let out a deep gasp, "well the only thing I did there was draw on the Moon, talk to the humans who's there when I'm control, when Moony is in control she write terrible words, hides to the humans and both of us build a moon castle, ok that's it no more questions? good." Luna finished the conversation, "So that's why that irritated word where there." Celestia glared at Luna "when Moony is here she'll see her coat and mane burned into ashes." Celestia bursted into flames and eventually turn back to herself again, everypony gasp by this sudden action, "ok take that to Moony not me, anyway my turn." Luna sitted and think of who then she smirked.

"ok Celly.. Truth or Dare?" Luna grinned at Celestia, Celestia gasp she knew she can't trust Luna, "wait!" Discord interrupted, "what is it Discord?" Luna stared at Discord, "If Celestia didn't do the dare or answer the Truth who's gonna banish her to the Moon?" Discord ask confusedly, Celestia smirked she didn't think of this earlier then she came into realized, "oh that's easy Discord I'm the one who's gonna banish her." Luna grinned at Celestia, "knew it." Celestia pouted, "ok Celly let's go back Truth or Da-" Luna was cut by Celestia, "Dare." Celestia answered briefly, "ok." Luna smirked then grinned, Celestia gasped "ok Luna I don't want to scream like a madmare or eat a bug." Celestia glared at Luna, "oh no-no Celly I got much better." Luna's grin began to spread to her face, Celestia gasped, "I dare you not to eat my 4 Luna cakes of what I bake earlier this morning." Luna's grin was now creepy, "Are you kidding right?" Celestia smiled at Luna and hoped it's not true, "No I'm honest I don't want you to eat my Luna cakes it's hard to bake." Luna pouted, "but-but I can't do that it's very delicious!!" Celestia plead, "ok Celly are you gonna do the dare or to the Moon?" Luna smirked at Celestia, "I'd be rather on the Moon." Celestia pouted, "ok we'll get to that later." Luna answered, "now it's your turn." Luna looked at her.

Celestia nodded, "ok Discord." Celestia pointed to Discord, "Finally! Somepony chooses me!" Discord said happily, "ok... Truth or Dare?" Celestia ask briefly, "Dare." Discord answered, Celestia smiled and leaned on his ear and whispers something, Discord was shock he is about to disagree when he found out it was ok "ok fine I'll do it fat flank." Discord mocked Celestia, Celestia glared at Discord that could kill him, "so what's the dare?" Luna ask them, "oh he'll do it later he promise." Celestia smiled, "really Discord?" Luna raised an eyebrow, "cross my heart hope to fly stick a cupcake to my eye." Discord promise and do the action which he knew Pinkie was glaring at him.

"ok my turn!" Discord exclaimed, "ok Twilight Sparkle... Truth or Dare?" Discord pointed to Twilight, Twilight gasped with Discord you could never ever trust him, "D-dare..." Twilight shivered, "ok I dare you to let me sleep to your house." Discord grinned, "THE WHAT?!" Twilight cried, then she turned to Celestia who saw her smiled at her "Fine." Twilight pouted, "Yes!" Discord said happily, "what's up to him?" Luna raised an eyebrow, "oh I'm very tired now Celestia maybe sometime again?" Twilight said in laziness, "Ok my little pony you can go now besides I'm gonna set the sun now." Celestia smiled at Twilight, then the Mane Six nodded, "Ok let's go!" Discord said happily and with a snap of his Talons the Mane Six where back home and so is Discord, "Now that's awkward." Luna said in awe, "yeah." Celestia smirked, "C'mon set your Sun and I'll raise the Moon!" Luna cried, "Ok." Celestia smiled.


After the Sun was set and the Moon rise, Celestia received a letter of Twilight.

"Why did Twilight send a letter at this time.?" said Luna, "I don't know but let's read it." Celestia said as both of them read the letter and was shock about the letter, Celestia chuckled "So that's why Discord selected the dare to Twilight." Celestia giggled then turned to Luna who was silent, "Don't you thin-" With that Celestia was banished to the Moon, "Oh yeah! I forgot to banish you to the Moon!!!" Luna shouted at Celestia, "Oh yeah... I'm counting on you Discord." Celestia said as she was launched to the Moon.

After several hours later

Luna walk to her kitchen for she was eating one of her Luna cakes, then when she opened the door of the kitchen she saw the tail of Discord "Discord?" Luna step closer to the creature, the creature seemed to be startled, and with a snap of it's talon it was gone, Luna saw the creature launched itself at the Moon "what was that?" Luna ask herself as she walk to the fridge and saw the creature what it done, she knew who it was and why it was here, "CELESTIA AND DISCORD!!!!!" Luna shouted at the Moon, and with that she's not returning Celestia and Discord for a week.

Meanwhile at the Moon

Celestia and Discord giggled at the 2 Luna cakes Discord stole in the kitchen, "Is it ok for you to stay here?" Celestia stared at Discord, "Yeah, I want to explore of what she called "The Moon Castle" but before that let's eat." Discord said, "Yeah." Celestia agreed as both of them eat the Luna cakes at the Moon.

Comments ( 4 )
Comment posted by Laudy deleted Apr 13th, 2014

This is a very good story! It just maybe needs to be straightened out grammatically.:twilightsmile:

Celestia you troll.:trollestia:

4243534 thanks I'll try :flutterrage:

Login or register to comment