• Published 27th Mar 2012
  • 1,977 Views, 28 Comments

The Shadows Saga - Tagshadow



A unicorn colt wanders into Ponyville. But what's so special about him?

  • ...
0
 28
 1,977

PreviousChapters
The End of Chaos Epilogue

They stood in front of the memorial; it had been dedicated to all of those that had given their lives to fight off the threat of Discord a month ago. The names of soldiers and pirates alike stood in harmony, a testament to those who had dared to face fear. Several names were printed in large lettering at the top: McCutchen; a faithful leader, Pilot; our own helmsman, Fiandu; a legend in our midst, Quick Thrust; who taught us to defend ourselves Iron Hoof; who questioned who we thought we could trust, Tome; whose wise council shall be missed. Tag looked at the last one, his eyes teared up a bit. Halley; our dear sister who joined the other side only to save us in our hour of need.

“I’m sorry.” Tor said, Tag looked at him.

“Why are you sorry?” He asked.

“These were all friends of yours, weren’t they? Lop and Brook told me about McCutchen and Pilot, they sounded like good ponies.” Tor said. Tag looked back at the lettering.

“Yeah, they were some of the best. But everypony whose name is here were the best.” Tag sighed.

“They were the best.” Lop agreed, he stood beside Brook on the other side of Tag. “Come on, captain, we should head back to the ship.” He said to Brook, who had been named McCutchen’s successor. Tor pulled at Tag as the other ponies in the small clearing began to file out.

“Come on, I’m certain the others are waiting for us.” Tag let himself be dragged away and saw that their friends were indeed waiting for them. Applejack and Rainbow Dash were fighting about something; Twilight was explaining something to Pinkie and Rarity was no doubt speaking to Fluttershy about fashion or something.

“Hey everypony!” Tag called out, as he and Tor got closer. They all turned to him and smiled as Tag took his place beside Rarity and Tor beside him.

“Shall we head back to Ponyville? The train leaves in half an hour.” Tag nodded.

“I’m ready to head on home, what about you Rarity?” He asked looking at her, she said nothing but kissed him, on the lips, briefly.

“I would love to.” She said blushing slightly. Then everyone laughed as they began the walk to the station.

(Well then, it’s finally over. Hard to believe how far I’ve come from a simple idea, having not even thought about the second half of the story until I got there. This is but the first of many stories not all of which will involve Tag and Tor but there will be a series of short stories. Once again I’m sorry for the delay but life had other plans I guess. I’ll see you guys story side. –Tag)

PreviousChapters
Comments ( 4 )

Great job on this arc!

Will the other stories be on this story, because it says that this is incomplete.

1250042

Sorry 'bout that, I'm kinda new here. <_< Fixed it though. :pinkiehappy:

-Tag

Login or register to comment