• Published 26th Mar 2012
  • 1,476 Views, 142 Comments

What Path to Choose - Drako Moon



Join Derpy, Rainbow Dash, Scootaloo, and my Original Character Drako Moon on a Path of love and loss

Comments ( 4 )

Crazy ending :D, but this is only quiet before the storm.

5192149
So What do you think will happen next :pinkiecrazy::rainbowdetermined2::raritywink:

As your co writer and editor I will advise you that you should start working on this story again. I'm sure readers are getting pissed that there hasn't been anything new up in almost two years. It would be a nice break from working on our Fallout Equestria Story. Also to all the readers/fans reading this comment, Drako and I (Stardust Night) are working on a Fallout Equestria Story that is already about 10 chapters in but we are still in the editing process and most likely won't be posting it for a few weeks. NOTE: The story has been approved by the writers of the two most popular Fallout Equestria stories, the original and Project Horizons. Due to certain circumstances though we may only be posting on Equestria Daily and not this site, but we have not decided on that yet. If you want updates on the story or are interested in lewd pony pictures please check out my tumblr blog stardustnight9712. I give status updates weekly or whenever i feel like it so they might be early. thank you.

I am confused, the plot runS willy nilly, no thought for characters, everything is great, except this whole chosen one thing, and the two of them (Dash and Drako) suddenly no longer love each other? This better be a spell or something that is affecting them.

Login or register to comment