• Published 25th Mar 2012
  • 2,308 Views, 20 Comments

Applejack Just Can't Get Some Bucking Sleep - ElektroNeko

  • ...
0
 20
 2,308

Applejack Just Can't Get Some Bucking Sleep

Today has been a tough day for Applejack. She had to work double duty in the harsh summer sun as her brother Big Macintosh was on a well deserved break, having a date with Cheerilee. It was not surprising that Applejack was completely burned out at the end of the day, and more then happy to hit the hay and get some sleep.


"Man, if ah've to buck another darn apple tree, Ah'll collapse..." she sighed while she was pulling her bedsheets over her, and laid her head on her pillow. She slowly closed her emerald eyes, and she was just a few moments away from drifting into dreamland, When suddenly, loud disturbing bassy music was heared.


So she stood up with her eyes half closed, already a little sandy, and trotted down the stairs to the barn, while grouching all kinds of things under her breath. She opened the barn door while inhaling quite some air, ready to begin the confrontation with...


"PINKIE! GOSHDARNIT, WHY ARE YA'LL HOLDING A PARTY IN MAH BARN AGAIN?!"


"Oh! Hi Applejack! I figured because you worked so hard today and looked so down afterwards, that you would like a party! Strangely nopony else wanted to come. They were busy sleeping or something and they looked quite irritated too when I asked them to come, can you imagine that? Maybe I should throw them a party as well, but first we celebrate your party, because you need it the most, because you look the most worked up right now, and kinda red and...angry..."


"Pinkie, all ah just want is mah goshdarn sleep right now! Nothing else. Especially not a unannounced party in MAH barn!" Applejack hissed between her teeth. "For pete sake... Just get out!" she sighed while making her way back to her house, where her bed was getting cold.


Pinkie simply shrugged, and picked up everything in one grab and moved the party elsewhere.


Applejack closed the front door as quietly as she could, and made her way to the stairs. But when she was halfway the stairs, a screeching doorbell sounded.


So she turned around, mumbling all kind of insults aimed at whoever was at the other side of the door. She opened the door, and there stood...


"Oh hai darling, Rarity here! Sorry for disturbing you, I thought you weren't asleep yet, with all the music coming from your barn, which has suddenly stopped, for some reason..." Rarity said, sounding to Applejack like nails to a schoolboard.


"...Wha' do ya'll want?" she could only blurb out.


"Oh, you forgot the scarf I made for you yesterday."


"No Ah did not." Applejack thought.


A awkward silence was shared between the two mares. Applejack was numbly staring at the scarf, and Rarity weirded out by Applejack's stare.


"...Could you take it? I really need to get my beauty sleep now." Rarity said a little irritated.


"...Yea'. Me too." Applejack said while grabbing the scarf. "Thanks."


"Oh, it's no problem! If you want more of th-"


And then Applejack slammed the door shut, and pulled out the doorbell, just to be sure.


Applejack was finally in her bed, trying to set aside what happened just then and go to sleep. She was actually asleep for a while, when suddenly, she was awaken by a sound of rattling downstairs.


So she got up, already fearing the worst and prepared to give a good bucking. She walked down the stairs, hearing the sounds coming from the kitchen. And when she walked in...


...She saw that somepony was hidden behind the fridge door, munching everything in it...


The pony was too small to be Big Macintosh, and too big to be Apple Bloom. Knowing who's best known for doing weird stuff in this family, it could only be...


"Granny Smith? Why are y'all eating directly from the fridge?" Applejack asked carefully.


No response. Didn't Granny hear her? Applejack tried to look around the door, seeing that the pony behind the door was Twilight Sparkle, eating all the food. Applejack was dumbstruck, and didn't know what to say about this. When she was about to demand a explanation from the purple mare, Applejack saw that her eyes were closed.


...Sleepwalking? thought Applejack perplexed, while Twilight Sparkle was continuing to eat everything. Or rather, sleepeating...


Knowing that it's not a good idea to wake up a sleepwalking pony, Applejack carefully tried to lead Twilight Sparkle away from the fridge, and outside, hoping that she'll find her way back to the library. Now ah at least for sure that Twilight indeed looks a bit chubby lately, and why...


"...Applejack?"


"...Rainbow Dash? What are you doing here?"


"Well... I-I wanted to tell y-you something..."


"Ah'm all ear."


"Well..."


*Crash!*


Applejack woke up in a instant in a shock. Trying to reach over for a lamp that wasn't there anymore, now broken on the ground. She felt a cold wind breezing in though the open window. She looked around, and saw...


"Consarn it, Rainbow Dash..."


She got up, almost at the same time as Rainbow stood up, hooves before her... Another sleepwalker... or rather, a sleepflyer. Then Rainbow Dash took off and flew out of the window.


"Weird..." Applejack could only mumble.


Outside, Rainbow Dash was flying away as fast as she could.


"Lucky that she though that I was sleepwalking!" Dash hissed to herself. "And didn't see that I was blushing... Horsefeathers! Dash, you bucking idiot... What can't I just... Arrgh!"


Out of frustration, she dashed into the night.


Applejack laid in her bed, eyes wide open. She was nervous, afraid that another pony would wake her up. It will happen, she was certain of it. Maybe Pinkie was hiding under her bed, filling party balloons. Or maybe Rarity was in her shower, washing her hair, before donating one of her shampoo bottles to Applejack, 'because her hair really needs some flair'. Prehaps Twilight is now in the barn, eating all the apples. Or maybe Rainbow Dash will be 'sleep-sonic-rainbooming' into her house any minute now. She didn't know what would happen, but it will!


She thought she heard her door opening. She looked up, and saw that her door was closed. "Calm down dear Applejack, you're just hearing things now..." she thought to herself. Then she felt something warm touching her back. Just my imagination... she thought. Then the warm thing threw her hooves around Applejack, and said...


"Feeling a little stiff, Applejack?"


Applejack could only respond with a look of horror.


"I also feel a little stiff, if you know what I mean..." Fluttershy cooed.


Applejack tried to jump out of the bed, but Fluttershy had other ideas. Before Applejack could comprehend, Fluttershy was on top of Applejack, looking her straight into the eyes, breathing clearly into her face. Applejack captured a glimpse of Fluttershy's veined wings, before she was forced to look into Fluttershy's eyes again.


"Don't think you can escape, my sweet little apple..." Fluttershy cooed creepily.


Applejack could only stare up, looking straight into the lewd teal eyes. This could only be one thing, and one thing only...


"T-This is a-a n-n-nightmare!" she said shakily.


"No my sweet little apple, you're my dream..." Fluttershy cooed as she moved her head towards Applejack's ear. "And it's about to get true..." she whispered.


"ARRRRGGGGGHHHH!!!"


"I will have you." Fluttershy started to sing softly, while stroking Applejack's mane. "Yes, I will have you..."


"LET ME GO YA'LL!


"I will find a way, and I will have you..."


"GET. OFF. ME. NOW!


"Like a butterfly, a wild butterfly..."


"HOW CAN YOU EVEN HOLD ME DOWN LIKE-"


"I will collect you, and capture-"


"Wha' in th' hay?" somepony said while slamming open the bedroom door.


"EEEEEEP!" was the sound Fluttershy made as she quickly flew right though the closed window, shattering wood and glass all over the place.


"Applejack, wha' in tarnation?" Granny Smith asked flabbergasted.


Applejack didn't know either. She was breathing heavily, still recovering from the shock she got just then.


"Well, whatcha fillies doing anyway, jus' keep it down little so the rest can sleep. Darn fillies these days..."


Celestia's sun was raising, coloring the air a nice orange tint. It's something Applejack could appreciate, if she was awake that is. She finally fell asleep after a whole night of being awake after...'that' happened. Suddenly she was woken by a low voice.


"Uhmm, sis?"


"WHOWNOIDONWANNA" Applejack screamed.


"Whow, sis, relax. You look pretty beat. Wha happened?" Big Macintosh asked.


"Don't wanna talk about it..."


"Well, anyway. Ya'll can stay in bed today. Ah take your shifts today."


"...Wha?"


"Eeeyup."


"...Why?"


"Because ya'll obviously had a bad night. And Ah want to set my mind off of something..."


"...Bad date?" Applejack sleeply smirked.


"...Don't wanna talk about it." Big Macintosh replyed while trotting out of her room.


And with a smirk, she laid her head on her pillow, and closed her eyes. If only she saw that Fluttershy was staring though her broken window...

Author's Note:

Bonus points for those who can guess which song Fluttershy is singing.

Comments ( 20 )

Comments and questions are welcome, encouraged even. :3


EDIT: Bonus points for those who can guess which song Fluttershy is singing ;3

Pretty awesome!
But why would they not let poor Apple Jack sleep?!?:raritycry:

wut

was aj just raped

Twilight isn't a sleepwalker.

She's a somnambulist!

Well, that's one of the more terrifying Fluttershy depictions I've seen.

Worst part was, she didn't even really do anything ... physical. She was just drinking AJ's *fear*. :twilightoops:

What in the name of fuck did I just read?

364028

Because they don't let me sleep here either...

Like I said: Based on a true story ;3

Applejack should invest in better windows.

364027

Oops, forgot to cross off that it's complete.

I did not plan to, but I might make a spinoff if I feel like it.

But for now, I have another more serious one-shot planned.

Oh dear god. Fluttershy.

One question: is the Twilight sleepeating an Ed, Edd, and Eddy reference?

Also, I really, really want to see a spin-off of Stalkershy with the rest of the cast. Best fan interpretation EVER.

365435

Yes, thats an Ed, Edd, and Eddy reference! Someone got it! Yaaaaaay :rainbowkiss:

And it seems that 'Stalkershy' is favorite here eh? If I can think up another funny with her, I might type it out.

For now, I need to learn to play 'Flowering Nights' on my synthesizer to get in the mood for my next fic I've been planning to do for a while now.

o.o That's one of the most terrifying Fluttershy's I've ever seen...

Hooray for Flutterrape! >:3 :flutterrage::heart:

I started shivering when Fluttershy came in... :applejackconfused:

SHE IS GOING TO LOVE HER!:flutterrage:

That was freaking creepy with Fluttershy. Loved it

Poor Applejack couldn't sleep and Fluttershy. I don't know how,why or who is the reason she did it but I see in her eyes "Ready for round two":derpytongue2:

Login or register to comment