• Published 10th Jun 2014
  • 5,467 Views, 268 Comments

SpikeDash Group Collab - Vexy



A collection of short stories from the SpikeDash group.

  • ...
13
 268
 5,467

PreviousChapters Next
Curiosity - FamousLastWords

“Oh, Spike…”

Rainbow Dash struggled in an effort to get out of bed, but failed miserably.

“Spike, I think I’m just going to stay in bed today,” Rainbow said, turning over to look at Spike. “I can barely move. My butt hurts so bad. Ugh!”

“Wow, Dash,” Spike said, trying to hold back a laugh. “Who knew that your curiosity would hurt so much, huh?”

“Shut it!” she replied, whacking him in the head with her hoof. “I blame you for this.”

“How am I responsible for your butt hurting?” Spike replied, rubbing his now sore cheek.

“Because! The whole thing was your idea in the first place!”

“No, I just brought it up in conversation. You were the one who just had to try it! I was more than content with just doing things the normal way.”

“Hmph, yeah whatever,” she said with a frown. “But you know just as well as I do that this wouldn’t have happened with you and your freakin’ dragon stamina. The first fifteen minutes was okay, but the thirty minutes after… I couldn’t take any more, yet you just had to finish anyway!”

“Awh, c’mon Dash,” Spike said, gently snuggling Rainbow Dash into his chest. “You know you had fun.”

“Well, maybe…” she said with a slight grin as she cuddled into her husband. “But still, you owe me a butt massage today. Think you can handle that?”

“Yeah, I think I can do that,” Spike said, gently running his claws over her cutie mark. “I’ll handle it just fine.”

“Good. Now, since I’m stuck in bed and you’re not, go bring me my favourite Daring Do book so we can read it together.”

Spike chuckled lightly. “Really? Are you sure you don’t wanna do the PonyX Glute workout again? Maybe it won’t hurt as bad this time.”

“No! That was the last time I try a new workout routine.”

“Fine, fine… We’ll just stay in bed all day if you want to.”

Rainbow tilted her head up and kissed Spike on the lips. “That’s what I want.”

Author's Note:

Written by FamousLastWords… you can always rely on him to make an innuendo out of any prompt.

PreviousChapters Next