• Published 10th Jun 2014
  • 5,467 Views, 268 Comments

SpikeDash Group Collab - Vexy



A collection of short stories from the SpikeDash group.

  • ...
13
 268
 5,467

PreviousChapters Next
First Kiss - FamousLastWords

It was late at night, the sun was down, and two noisy friends were laughing and talking aloud in the middle of town square.

"Oh my gosh, do you remember when that fat dude stage dived and completely flattened the entire first row of the audience! So awesome!" Rainbow said, excitement dripping from her words.

"I know! That was hilarious!" Spike said with a huge smile. "So, uh, I take it you had a good time?"

"You have no idea. Best first date ever!"

It had taken time, courage, and many self-help books, but Spike had managed to work up the courage to ask Rainbow Dash to a concert the week before, and the night finally came. They both had a great time, and a second date was already planned.

As the two finished their walk back to Spike's home at the library, a sense of awkward tension rose in the air. They both had the same thing on their mind: the first kiss.

The two made their way to the porch, side-by-side and awkwardly fidgeted around, trying to make eye contact.

"Well, I guess I'll see you next week?" Rainbow asked.

"Y-yeah, definitely," Spike responded.

The silence in the air took over once more in suffocating fashion, leaving the two to their thoughts.

C'mon, Spike! Go for the kiss. You can do this… His eyes travelled to her lips and his heart raced faster than a double bass pedal. You are a dragon, the epitome of evolution, power, and wisdom! It should not be this difficult!

Ohmygosh, ohmygosh, ohmygosh! He's moving in for the kiss! Play it cool, Rainbow, you can do this!

It seemed their faces had been moving closer for hours, whereas a few seconds would be more accurate. Hearts racing, the two finally took the dive connected their lips.

Spike's mind flipped over as the sensation of her lips ran over him. Wow… this is awesome! She tastes like… chocolate?

Rainbow's mind was equally racing during the kiss. Oh. My. Gosh! He's so soft… and warm. So awesome!

After a few more seconds, the two parted, eyes wide, hearts racing, and wearing huge smiles.

"So, you think we can do that again next week?" Spike asked.

"We can do that again whenever we want!" Rainbow replied.

She leaned over to give him a quick peck on the lips, and then flew back home. This was looking to be a wonderful relationship.

Author's Note:

Written by FamousLastWords.

PreviousChapters Next