• Published 10th Jun 2014
  • 5,463 Views, 268 Comments

SpikeDash Group Collab - Vexy



A collection of short stories from the SpikeDash group.

  • ...
13
 268
 5,463

PreviousChapters Next
BONUS CHAPTER: Nightmare - Ekhidna

Author's Note:

Written by Ekhidna. Note, the characters are anthropomorphic.

This one's a little unorthodox, in that I receieved the entry by PM. I'm not one to turn away people who want to contribute their own part to this awesome ship, so I hope you enjoy this one.

“Ahhhhh!” Spike woke up with a loud scream breathing harshly.

“It’s alright, Spike. I’m here.” Rainbow Dash said hugging her husband tenderly, letting his head rest against her shoulder for him to calm down.

“S-sorry for waking you up, Dash.” he said after a minute of being held close by his wife.

“Shhh, it’s fine.” she said caressing his spines. “Was it ‘that’ one again?”

“Yeah.” Spike replied softly and a bit ashamed of himself. “Even after all we went through I still can’t put it behind me.” he said as he broke their embrace in order to look at his wife face. “I’m pathetic.”

“Hey now, don’t say that. You’re the general of the Equestrian army, I think Celestia wouldn’t have put you in charge if she thought of you as pathetic.” she kissed him softly on his lips before grinning at him “And I wouldn’t be your wife!”

Spike chuckled at that “Yeah, you pretty much only said yes because you thought I was awesome, like you!”

Rainbow tackled her husband down into the mattress, she knew he let her pin him down but didn’t care, she was in control now “What you did for us…….for me, I will never forget that, Spike.” she leaned down and kissed him deeply for a full minute before laying at his side again, resting her head against his chest. “Now forget about it, the girls are still here, I’m still here, with you and that’s all that matters.”

“I guess you’re right.” Spike wrapped his left arm around Rainbow’s back until his palm touched her slender waist. “Still, thank you for putting up with me, Love.”

“Always with the mushy stuff.” Rainbow said with a huff.

“I’m a hopeless romantic.” he kissed her forehead earning a soft giggle from her “Besides, you love it.” Spike relaxed as Rainbow snuggled closer to him, he closed his eyes before thinking on something. “Hey, Dash?”

“Mmmmm?” she responded.

“Do you have any nightmares?” Spike asked and silence followed for several seconds.

“Yeah, I have one.” Rainbow replied as she nuzzled his chest softly “Losing you.”

“And I’m the sappy one?” Spike asked with a small on his lips.

“Shut up, you big lug.”

“Love you.”

“Love you, too.”

PreviousChapters Next