• Published 10th Jun 2014
  • 5,464 Views, 268 Comments

SpikeDash Group Collab - Vexy



A collection of short stories from the SpikeDash group.

  • ...
13
 268
 5,464

PreviousChapters Next
Confession - the ninja king

A certain purple dragoness was writing a poem on her desk as she was thinking of Rainbow Blitz. She turned as her door to her room opened to see Dusk Shine, her friend. “Barb, Blitz is back from Cloudsdale. So, you can finally tell him about your crush on him.”

“I hope so. See you later,” she said as she walked out of her chair. She hugged him and ran out of the library. When she was outside she flew to his house. When she arrived as his house she was a little nervous before she knocked Blitz’s front door. A few minutes later Blitz opened the door.

“Hi Barb, what are you doing here?” he asked.

“I just want to spend some time with you,” she replied. Blitz just shrugged and opened the door wider to let Barb in. “How was the Wonderbolts convention?”

“The convention was awesome!" Blitz said enthusiastically. "So what's happened around here?”

“Not much, it was pretty much the same.”

Okay, Barb time to ask him.

“How do you view me?” she asked.

Blitz was shocked when she asked that. “What do you mean Barb? I view you as a friend. Why do you—mph!”

He was interrupted by a kiss on the lips.

"Barb!" he said in a shocked voice and expression.

“I’m sorry! I’ll go!” she said before she ran out of his house. Blitz took a little while to recover before he chased after her. It took him a little while to spot her on a cloud slumped over. He grabbed a nearby cloud and moved it near her.

“So what was that all about?” he asked as he got closer to her.

“I have a confession to make. I love you as a lover. I stared to have a crush on you when I started on my training. I’m sorry I kissed you like that,” she said in a sad tone, convinced that she would be rejected.

“Don’t be sorry, someone like you deserves someone awesome like me,” he said as he got right next to Barb. Then out of nowhere Blitz pulled her into a kiss. When the kiss ended Barb had a huge smile on her face knowing that her crush loved her in return.

Author's Note:

Written by the ninja king.

PreviousChapters Next