• Published 10th Jun 2014
  • 5,464 Views, 268 Comments

SpikeDash Group Collab - Vexy



A collection of short stories from the SpikeDash group.

  • ...
13
 268
 5,464

PreviousChapters Next
Alicorn - Minimin22

"So, can I take this blindfold off anytime soon?"

"Just a moment!"

Rainbow Dash was getting impatient. As soon as she'd entered the library treehouse, Spike had blindfolded her and led her somewhere. She knew something had been strapped to her forehead, Celestia knows what, but she hoped she would get some answers soon.

"Okay! You can take it off now!"

Rainbow did as she was told and removed the blindfold. She saw Spike standing a bit off to the side, pointing his open palm towards a mirror. In the mirror she saw herself, plus a piece of cyan cardboard strapped to her forehead.

"Tadaahh!" Spike said in a sing-song voice.

Dash remained silent.

"Well? Do you like it?"

"Spike. It's a piece of cardboard."

Spike looked a little offended at her remark. "What? No, it's a real, bona fide alicorn horn!"

Dash frowned. "Look, it's obviously no--"

"Try it!" Spike cut her off. "Use your powers! Try to levitate that potted plant over there."

Rainbow looked over to a table with a potted sunflower. Spike was really out there today, but she decided to humor him for now. Though, trying to use magic without having magic made her feel really dumb. She concentrated on the plant, and willed it to move.

...

To her utter shock, the plant lifted itself off the table!

"W-wait, how...?!" she said, staring at it mouth agape.

"Awesome! And that's not even the best part, Princess Rainbow Dash!" Spike added.

"Princess?"

Spike skidded over to her and bowed down at her hooves. "Every alicorn princess needs her loyal subjects! Your wish is my command, m'lady."

Rainbow stared at the dragon at her hooves, completely dumbstruck. She had no idea what was going on, why the fake horn on her head managed to levitate the plant, or why Spike was suddenly bowing down to her as if she was some form of royalty. But...

"Oh, ho? Really now?"

...she liked it.

"Sure! I await your command!" Spike answered, equally excited.

"Well then. First, I command you to do a cartwheel!"

At once, Spike cartwheeled clumsily off to the side.

"Now! I command you to announce me to all the other potted plants it this house!"

Spike looked at her with a small frown, but proceeded with his task. "Potted plants! Now announcing, Princess Rainbow Dash of Cloudsdale!" he proudly proclaimed.

The plants didn't respond, obviously, but Spike made up for this by bowing again. Rainbow Dash chuckled at the small purple dragon before her. He was being really committed, but it was time to end this.

"My most loyal subject, Spike the Dragon. I commend you for your awesomely flawless services and now command you to remove the piece of fishing line from the 'levitating' potted sunflower." Rainbow said with a knowing smile.

Spike immediately shot up, ready to complete his new task before suddenly stopping. He turned to look at her, sheepishly rubbing the back of his head.

"So... you knew?"

Rainbow Dash smile became wider. "If it makes you feel better, you had me fooled for all of five seconds, I'll give you that."

Spike chuckled. "Well. Five seconds is a preeeetty long time to be fooled by a piece of cardboard and some fishing line."

"Don't make me punch you into next week, shorty." Rainbow said, glaring, but still smiling. Her smile then faded a little. "Why did do it? Why did you turn me into a fake alicorn?"

Spike shuffled around a little, kicking the floor with his small clawed feet . "W-well, you said the other day how awesome it'd be to be an alicorn princess, how cool it'd be to have your own henchmen and stuff. I just wanted to make your wish come true!"

Rainbow found herself staring at the smiling dragon once again. He had actually listened to her babbling? She didn't really mean much of what she said that day, but the fact that he had listened and then tried so hard to make her happy made her feel... happy! She felt her face heat up. He really was a sweet guy.

Spike sighed dejectedly. "Look, I'm sorry I messed it up Dash. I know it's not what you wanted but--"

"Ahem!"

Spike ceased talking to find a slightly mischevious-looking Rainbow Dash looking down upon him.

"Spike, my loyal servant." She begun with a racy whisper. "I command you to come closer."

Spike took a few steps towards her, but she continued to issue the same command until they were mere inches from each others' faces. Spike started to become increasingly tense, but Rainbow continued to look him in the eye.

"Spike."

"Yes, 'Princess'?"

"I command you to kiss me."

Author's Note:

Written by Mininim22.

PreviousChapters Next