• Published 10th Jun 2014
  • 5,478 Views, 268 Comments

SpikeDash Group Collab - Vexy



A collection of short stories from the SpikeDash group.

  • ...
13
 268
 5,478

PreviousChapters Next
Gender - Creed

I slowly open my eyes, my head steadily pounding as I sit myself up. I sigh as I stretch my arms. I had another rough night with the purple alicorn mare I call my guardian, her chores had me going insane. She made me organize her books in several different ways: by author, by name, by publisher, by color of the book, or by if there was a picture or not on it. She had me sweep, mop, and shampoo the entire castle, the crystal floors had to sparkle or my hiney was out the door.

I look to my left, my partner lying beside me. Her colorful rainbow mane lies over the pillow, her head snuggling into it as she lightly snores. Even though her snoring sometimes could get a bit too much for me to handle, I still enjoyed lying next to her. Her athletic cyan body was something that any stallion would want. She has curves in all the right places.

I sigh and throw off the covers. I need to get up and make her breakfast. She’ll wake up soon, and what better way to surprise her and make her happy than a nice tasty jelly and hay sandwich. I hop off the bed, my usual struggle due to my awkward morning capitalization now feeling nonexistent.

I stop and raise an eyebrow at the thought.

Why didn’t my morning glory pop up?

It’s usually up and at 'em.

My mind cuts me off as I contemplate over this. I look back over the usual struggle of keeping down the little version of me in the morning. Dash always drove me wild. Lying next to her had me going faster than any Rainboom I’ve ever been in.

So… why all of a sudden am I deflated?

I look down and gasp.

There’s the problem.

I scream.

That’s not my voice.

My mare hears my scream and wakes up, pushing off the bed with a swift flap of her large, strong feathery wings. She clamps onto me as I scream, her hooves wrapping around my waist.

Her feminine tone comes out as raspy as ever. “Spike, what’s wrong?”

“Dash!” I yell, my voice just shocking me into a new realm of horror. “Why is my voice like this?”

Dash’s eyes widen. “Spike, don’t you remember?”

My left eyebrow migrates northward. “Remember what?”

She smirks and kisses me on the lips. “You wanted to feel how I felt when you took me on a wild ride.”

“So what does that mean?”

“That we’re…” she begins, her tone sounding very uneasy. “We’re swapped.”

“What!” I shout. This had to be a joke.

“You wanted to be the rider, so I asked Twilight to switch us around a bit.” She licks my cheek. “And I wanted another round soon…”

Whoa…

“I don’t know, Dash,” I say. I mentally slap my brain. She’s giving me another round and my mind wants to get a cold sore? Whenever she offers, I usually jump at it!

Dash’s eyes flicker, her blinks rapid and unnatural. “Well think about it soon, because I’m all revved up and I want t—”

“Rainbow Dash?” I ask.

“Yeah?”

“Why is there a spatula attached to your crotch?”

The light shines on her crotch, and as I stated, the platinum tool stands straight up at me. “Aw, drat!” Rainbow whines, her expression forlorn. “Now we can’t let the good times roll!”

“What do you mean?” I ask. “Because it sounds to me like you tried to rock me socks off.”

“No!” Rainbow Dash answers, waving her hooves at me anxiously. “This was a complete misunderstanding! Twilight cast the wrong spell!” Rainbow Dash whimpers, tears beginning to escape her eyes. “I just wanted to surprise you this morning and…”

Now it’s my turn to comfort her.

I stop her train of thought by hugging her, bringing her close to me as our bodies rub against each other. She gasps before nuzzling into my neck. “Spike…” she says.

“Rainbow, she didn’t cast a spell on you,” I proclaim bluntly.

She lets out a relaxed hum in response.

“Right, because she was taking a break this week. As a result, I think she taped this spatula to you when you weren’t looking.”

She continues nuzzling into my neck.

“But I still wonder…”

“What?” Rainbow Dash says as she pulls away from my neck.

“Why the hay do I sound like a chick?”

Rainbow Dash licks her lips. “Because that was part of the spell…”

With that, Rainbow locks lips with her lover as they sink into their bed…

...and the sound of breakfast for one pegasus mare being flipped over and cooked just right.

Author's Note:

Written by Creed.

This was interesting to proofread, to say the least. :rainbowlaugh:

PreviousChapters Next