• Published 5th Feb 2014
  • 309 Views, 2 Comments

Stories of Procrastination - ilikepie56



Different short stories that I wrote while I was supposed to be doing homework.

  • ...
 2
 309

The League of Incredibly Useless Super Ponies P2: Pinky Parties Too Hard

“Oh dear,” Twilight said watching the oncoming heard. “What do I do, what do I do?” Twilight started pacing back and forth as the heard got closer. “There has to be a spell for this kind of situation. Think Twilight, think!”

The heard was about to reach the carriage full of barrels when she had a brilliant idea. A purple aura appeared around Twilight's horn as she built up magical energy. Right when the heard was a foot away a purple beam shot out of Twilight's horn and engulfed the ponies. Everypony in the heard was now frozen.

“I knew that freezing spell would come in handy one of these days,” she said in a sigh of relief. “But now I need to deal with Rainbow.” Twilight shot up in the air in hopes of reaching Rainbow before her descent . She flew closer to the distant blue dot but it kept getting higher and higher. “Oh it's no use. I'm not fast enough.” Twilight flew back down to the carriage in hopes of at least trying to protect it.

“I don't think it will be safe here,” Twilight said to the driver. “You guys need to move!”

“It's okay Princess,” said the driver in a raspy voice. “We gots everything under control. You can go ahead and unfreeze yur little friends there.”

“Are you sure?” Asked Twilight fearfully. “This is very important.”

“Yes Princess, you can trust us,” he said with a reassuring nod.

“Alright then,” she agreed. “But if any nuclear fallout or something like that happens I'm holding you responsible!” Another purple aura surrounded Twilight's horn as she shot a beam at the crowd of frozen ponies. They resumed their barrel pushing mob like they were never frozen in the first place. Twilight covered her eyes in horror as the head of the mob reached the carriage. What happened next greatly surprised the princess.

The first pony that tried to hit the carriage bounced off of some sort of invisible wall. The second and third ponies did the same thing. Every pony that tried to hit the carriage to push the barrels were stopped by the same wall.

“The A.P.F,” the driver said. “Otherwise known as the Anti Pony Forcefield. It's a shield that makes it so no pony gets in or out. Courtesy of Princess Celestia.”

“Well that's a relief,” said Twilight watching everypony bounce off of nothing. “But how do you two get in and out.”

“Also courtesy of Princess Celestia are these magic necklaces.” The driver and his friend showed Twilight two necklaces with purple gems. “It prevents any magic from affecting us.”

“That's pretty cool, but what about-”

“Geronimo!” Shouted Rainbow as she fell out of the sky with lightning speed.

“The sonic rainboom!” Shouted Twilight. “How will you guys defend against that!”

“Also courtesy of the Princess...” the driver said flipping a switch inside the carriage. “...is this.” From the sides of the carriage came two giant spikes that stuck themselves into the ground. Rainbow came falling out of the skies and right before she hit the ground she shot right back up breaking the sound barrier and making a beautiful rainbow shoot across the sky. The ground shook a bit, a few windows broke, but the carriage remained still.

“Everything is perfectly fine now.” Said the driver as he raised the spikes back into the carriage.

The driver never could have been so wrong. For you see, Twilight, Celestia and the carriage driver never took into account one of the most erratic variables there were. Pinky Pie.

“Okay,” Twilight said cheerfully. “You guys can move on through now.” The carriage started moving, but it was not three feet from where it started when Pinky fell from the sky with her cannon.

“Let's get this party started!” She shouted as she pulled the string.

“Pinky, no!” Yelled Twilight, but it was too late. The cannon was already going off. Right in the direction of the carriage. Like a carriage that is being shot with a cannon, the carriage was shot with a cannon.

“Everypony get down!” Yelled Twilight as she dove behind a nearby table. “It's going to blow!”

The contents of the cannon hit the side of the carriage hard, and the impact caused barrels of magic toxic waste to explode. The goop went everywhere! It went all over the floats, on the buildings and over the roads. It seemed as if the goop had went everywhere over Ponyville.

“Oh dear Celestia,” Twilight screamed. “We need Celestia!” Not having time for Spike's magical burps at the moment, and also the fact that she didn’t even know where he was, Twilight quickly wrote out a letter and sent it to Celestia with a spell she invented when Spike was too sick to send a letter. Not a few moments later did she arrive on her giant golden carriage.

“Well what happened here?” Asked Celestia, frowning at Twilight. Pinky Pie walked over to the princess.

“I partied too hard,” Pinky confessed looking down in shame.

“Oh, not a problem young one,” said Celestia looking down at Pinky. “The barrels had only left the locker an hour ago, it hasn’t been exposed long enough to cause serious damages.” Pinky smiled at the princess and skipped away.

“However,” said the princess getting everyponies attention. “I will need everypony who got a substantial amount of waste on them to come with me. If you only got a little in your mane or on your hoof, just go wash it off, it will be fine. Everypony that got a lot on themselves, come to the entrance of Ponyville.”

As everypony separated and started cleaning themselves up, it was found out that not very many ponies got that much magic toxic waste on them. Only a few of them needed to meet Celestia. As they walked to where Celestia was, a team of ponies with what looked like giant vacuums came into the town and started sucking all the goop up.

“Alright,” said Celestia. “You 6 were exposed to a great amount of waste. Thunderlane, Applejack, Derpy, Bon-Bon, Scootaloo and Spike, I will need you to come with me back to Canterlot.” The five ponies and baby dragon all sighed as they got into Celestia's carriage. They were on their way to Canterlot.

Author's Note:

I'm seriously lost here, guys.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment