• Published 18th Mar 2012
  • 902 Views, 17 Comments

A sleepover - Julyah

  • ...
 17
 902

chapter 6

Chapter 6.




Fluttershy screams, which sounds like a fly screaming, but still. She grabs a pillow, and places it atop her head.

I teleport myself behind a plant and cower behing it. “ponyfeathers” applejack yells, and hides behind a bookshelf. Dash puts on a complete look of wild bewilderment on her face and flies to the roof, hanging onto the chandelier. Pinkie hides in the kitchen, im not shure where becasue from my hiding place i cannot see.

Another knock comes from the door, this time harder.

We all shudder.

But instead of the rough voice of Cranky doodle, a delicate and royal voice is heard.

“will somepony puh-lease open this door!” It sounded just like... -you knew it.- Rarity.

We all come out of our hiding places and i unlock the door.

“i went to go get some firewood outside, since i wanted to volounteed myself, but somepony suddendly lokced the door!”

I grin sheepishly.

“oh, im sososo sorry rarity! Are you okay?”

“yeas im fine.” she smiles. But then her smile fades. “hey, has anyone seen pinkie?” we all turn to look at the kitchen.

“im...*cough* in here... everypony...” she walks out of the kitchen, covered head to toe in soot.

“pinkie?” i accuse. “did you hide in the oven? You knew i left the burnt rose tortillas in there!” i roll my eye a third time, and decide the fun should end.

“golly,” i yawn. “i so tired from all that walking in the snow, and shouting. Maybe we should get to bed...”

A sad look comes upon my friends.

“ahem.” i say. “tell stories in bed untill be fall asleep?” i grin.

Instantly the rainy faces brighten.

We all fun upstairs, me making sure to lock teh doors behind me. (not befor checking, of course, if anypony is out there, shivering in the snow.)

Comments ( 11 )

this is for if you want to read a little something, but you have barely the time. :pinkiehappy: hope you likee!

pls coment. seriously. comment. now. do it. you know you want to. yeah, yeah you. yeah you do. :derpyderp1: :rainbowlaugh:

:facehoof: this is even shorte than i though it would be, i now realize reading over it. oh, well. :twilightblush:

why did you separate the chapters?

Why cant you just mash them all together?

337647

wow. i was actually gonna end it here. but if you insist, ill make more :)

Rofl i just realized that this is my only fic where nopony dies. :rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh:

Are you gonna continue this?

466706

I dunno. Why? Do ya like it?

468920
I thought it was pretty good. Im curious to see what happens next! :twilightsheepish:

469433

oh, yeah. I might not finish it, this may just be the end sorry. :fluttercry:

Login or register to comment