• Published 18th Mar 2012
  • 3,305 Views, 878 Comments

League of Bronies - darkironpony



A typical human turned into a pony in equestria story.

  • ...
26
 878
 3,305

PreviousChapters Next
Truths

Author's Note: Yeah. This happened.

[Carrot Top's P.O.V. CLUB]

"See I told you this place would be awesome!" Lyra said as we entered the club.

"Loud obnoxious music and loud obnoxious you. Yeah this is just awesome," Bon Bon said sarcastically.

"I know right?!" Berry yelled happily.

"I'm sure this will be fun," I said.

Bon Bon groaned as we went to look for a place to sit. We managed to find an unoccupied seat. Lyra and I took one side and Bon Bon and Berry took the other.

"Now what?" Bon Bon asked.

"We could dance or get drunk," Berry suggested licking her lips. "Or we could find some nice strong stallions to go home with."

"You do remember CT here has a coltfriend, don't you?" Bon Bon asked annoyed.

"Oh yeah," Berry said deflated. "Well I'm gonna go get some drinks."

"I'll have a cider," I said.

"Get me a," Lyra began.

"A super mega deluxe cider max ultra. Same as me," Berry said proudly.

Lyra teared up a bit. "You know me so well!"

"I'll have water," Bon Bon said flatly.

"Aw. Come on Bon Bon. Live a little!" Lyra said slightly irked.

"With ice," Bon Bon added. Lyra groaned.

"I'll be right back!" Berry said leaving.

I hope she remembers where the bar is. She doesn't have the best sense of direction.

"Way to be a total buzzkill Bon Bon," Lyra sighed.

"Excuse me if I want to remember the night."

"Hey you two quit it. Tonight is suppose to be fun," I sighed disappointed.

"Sorry," they both replied.

"So what should we do until she gets back?" Lyra asked.

"Wait for her," Bon Bon answered.

"I know that. But waiting for her is boring," Lyra said putting her head on the table. "We don't know when she'll be back!"

"We could just talk and catch up," I suggested grinning. "We haven't done this in a while."

"Yeah. Not since the bowling incident."

"It wasn't my fault. How was I suppose to know he meant those kind of balls," Lyra said defensively.

"He was pointing at the rack!" Bon Bon yelled.

"Maybe we should do something else," I said hopefully.

"I got it!" Lyra yelled exuberantly. "We could play truth or dare!"

"I'm not gonna let you dare me," Bon Bon said stubbornly.

"Okay then you pick truth!"

Bon Bon shrugged indifferently.

"Okay. What is the most shocking thing you have seen?" Lyra said raising a brow.

"Uh. Maybe we shouldn't," I started.

"No. I'll answer," Bon Bon said confidently. "That would be what you did with my hose!"

"Really? I thought I did way more shocking things besides that," Lyra said somewhat disappointed.

"What? What did she do?" I asked puzzled.

"One day I came home after a day from working at my sweet shop. Lyra came over saying she was bored. So I told her to water my yard while I made dinner."

"That doesn't sound too bad," I said even more confused.

"It was boring. I decided I'd make the work worth my time," Lyra said with a gleam in her eye.

"When I was done I went outside to check on Lyra and she was," Bon Bon said trembling in anger. "She was. Was."

"Oh come on I just sprayed my marehood a little. I don 't see what the big deal is."

"What?" I muttered.

"And you know what? It was fantastic!" Lyra said proudly.

"What?" I said as my eye twitched.

"I think you broke her," Bon Bon sighed.

"What?"

"I got this," Lyra said as her horn surged with magic. She shot a little beam at my eye.

"Ow!" I said holding my eye. "What was that for?!"

"See? She is fine," Lyra said grinning.

Bon Bon rolled her eyes as I rubbed mine. When my eyes readjusted Berry had returned with the drinks.

"Here you go," she said sliding them all to us. "So what did I miss?"

"What makes you think you missed anything?" I asked.

"I heard marehood and balls. I know I missed something," she said confidently. "And I heard you were doing truth."

I told her what had happened when she was gone.

"Lyra. That is genius! I got to set that up at my place," Berry said excitedly. "It will be so good."

"Anyway I think its your turn Bon Bon," Lyra said.

"My turn for what?"

"To ask a truth to Berry or CT or me if you're feeling lucky!" Lyra dared.

"Okay. So Berry what is that cute bartender's home address" Bon Bon asked.

"What? You mean Mix?" she asked surprised. "Why would I know that?"

"Do you know?" Bon Bon insisted,

What is she doing?

"It is uh. I don't remember," Berry said nervously.

"You can't lie Berry. That ruins the game," Bon Bon said.

"I hate to admit it but she is right," Lyra spat. "So just tell us already."

Berry sighed and gave us the answer.

"You know the penalty for trying to lie," Bon Bon said.

"We all do. So answer another question Berry," I sighed sadly.

Berry nodded slowly.

"Do you like him?" she asked bluntly.

"What?!" Berry said blushing.

"Don't lie Berry. We all know when you are," Bon Bon insisted. "So do you like him?"

"Maybe a little," Berry admitted fidgeting a little. She put her face down on the table.

"Okay then," Bon Bon said satisfied. "That's all I needed to know."

"You shouldn't have asked that," I whispered to Bon Bon angrily. "That wasn't nice."

Bon Bon shrugged.

"Well it is your turn now," Lyra told Berry.

Berry jerked her head back up like a spring. She wore a big grin.

"Ok! Lyra it is time I asked you the big question!" Berry yelled grinning.

"What question?"

"How do you get so many dates?!" she asked.

"Are you really going to ask that now?" I asked surprised.

"That is a dumb question," Lyra replied.

"Hey yours wasn't any better," I commented.

"Touche," she admitted. "I just ask a lot of ponies really. Sometimes I have my awesome powers of making ponies fall for me and sometimes not. Heck you know Big Mac?"

"You're gonna tell that story?!" Bon Bon said annoyed.

"I remember that day I was going to Sweet Apple Acres for the reunion," I giggled as I remembered it.

"You mean that big strong stallion with the dreamy eyes," Berry asked dreamily. "He is so hot!"

"So I asked him if he could show me back to my place. And you know what he did?!" Lyra said unbelieveingly. "He took me back and left back home. I gave him the signal and he did nothing!"

"The signal?" Berry asked.

"Yeah. You know the signal. The signal that I wanted to ride him like the stallion he is," Lyra said grinning.

"Did you really have to put it that way?" Bon Bon grunted.

"What? That is the only reason they are there anyway. I mean stallions are meant to be ridden. I'm sure that is why CT has a coltfriend. So CT how many times have you ridden him?" she asked.

My face grew red. "What?! We haven't done that yet!"

"Why not?" Berry raised a brow. "Is he, you know?"

"No I don't know what you mean."

"You think he is ugly?" Bon Bon inquired.

"No."

"Then why haven't you ridden him yet. Is it because he doesn't wear a suit?" Lyra asked.

"Why would I do that when he is wearing a suit?!"

"Because that is the best way to do it," all three of them said in unison.

"You three are insane."

As I said that music entered my ears. I turned around to find a pegasus standing on stage.

"Hey that stallion is kinda cute," Lyra said.

"Well. Looks like she has found her prey," Bon Bon remarked taking a long drink.

"You can do it Lyra. Rock his world!" Berry said as Lyra moved through the dancing crowd.

These are my friends. I sighed.

[PLAY]

I'd trade my soul for a wish,
Pennies and dimes for a kiss
I wasn't looking for this,
But now you're in my way

"That stallion has a very interesting voice," Bon Bon observed. "Maybe he should try out for the Ponytones."

Your stare was holdin',
Ripped jeans, skin was showin'
Hot night, wind was blowin'
Where do you think you're going, baby

"He called me his baby," Berry said putting her hoofs under her cheeks. I rolled my eyes.

Hey, I just met you,
And this is crazy,
But here's my number,
So call me, maybe!

"No, you call me!" Lyra blurted out wildly. The stallion grew tense at this. Somehow he managed to continue.

It's hard to look right
At you baby,
But here's my number,
So call me, maybe!

"I feel like I have seen him before," I said trying to remember his face." Now this is going to bother me."

Hey, I just met you,
And this is crazy,
But here's my number,
So call me, maybe!

I saw Lyra suddenly leave the area. She looked like she was headed to the bar.

And all the other boys,
Try to chase me,
But here's my number,
So call me, maybe!

"You know from here he kinda looks like a mare," Berry said. "That is kinda hot. He is like exotic."

You took your time with the call,
I took no time with the fall
You gave me nothing at all,
But still, you're in my way

"I think they think so too," I muttered as we saw the stallions claw at the stage. Nonetheless the pegasus continued.

I beg, and borrow and steal
Have foresight and it's real
I didn't know I would feel it,
But it's in my way

I looked around to see he had lured many stallions away from their mares.

"I should kick his flank," Bon Bon suggested. "For those mares."

I looked at her disapprovingly. "Ok. I won't."

Your stare was holdin',
Ripped jeans, skin was showin'
Hot night, wind was blowin'
Where you think you're going, baby?

"This is just getting embarrassing," I commented as the mares desperately tried to seduce their stallions back. The stallions clawed at his hooves. Wait that is Shadow!

Hey, I just met you,
And this is crazy,
But here's my number,
So call me, maybe!

His body was lifted by several unicorns. He stood there floating until he was tackled to the ground by a large stallion.

Lyra returned with a few drinks. She looked at me. Then she looked at Shadow's situation and yelled , "I'd buy that for a bit!"

"Where did you go?" Bon Bon inquired.

"To bed With that stallion. In my mind," she proclaimed proudly. "Until I recognized him. I nearly puked."

"Why?"

"Because he has a marefriend," Lyra said shaking her head.

"I have a coltfriend," I reminded her.

"Ya but I haven't had thought of you and me in bed for weeks," she explained.

What?

"Anyway once I remembered that I decided I needed a drink. So I bought these!" she said showing the drinks. "I got Flame Mix to make us his awesome flame shots!"

"Wow!" Bon Bon said eyeing the beverages with saucer eyes.

"What did you do?" Bon Bon asked.

"What do you mean?" Lyra said coyly.

"He wouldn't do this for free. So I'll ask again. "What did you do?"

Lyra inched toward Bon Bon. Then she whispered something in her ear.

Bon Bon moved away and looked at Lyra in surprise. She shook her head.

Lyra smiled widely. She gave a quick wink and then passed out our drinks.

As the name suggested the drinks had little flames over them. I looked at the others. Bon Bon looked like she was still registering what Lyra had whispered in her ear. Berry was mesmerized by the flame. Lyra stood there proudly.

"How are we suppose to drink these?" I asked confused.

"Take a quick gulp of breath and then blow in a few breaths at it," Berry explained.

"Objection!" Lyra challenged.

"Overuled," Bon Bon said knocking down a mock gavel.

"You can silence me but you can't silence the truth!" Lyra said as Bon Bon stuffed her hoof in Lyra's mouth.

Lyra muttered something shaking her forelegs wildly. As she did she lost her magical grip of her drink. It collapsed onto the ground. A small flame came from the drink. In a second it grew into a much larger one.

"Lyra!" I yelled. Bon Bon and I shot up.

"Hey CT," Bon Bon said calmly.

"Yeah Bon Bon?" I asked numbly.

"Do you fell like there is fire behind us?"

"Yes. Yes I do."

"Ok then. Excuse me for a second?

"Of course."

"Thank you," she said taking in a deep breath. "Fire!"

Bon Bon ran off as she yelled at the top of her lungs in every corner of the place.

Lyra and Berry exchanged a quick glance. Then they were running to the exit.

I shrugged and helped Bon Bon warn everyone.

PreviousChapters Next