• Published 18th Mar 2012
  • 3,305 Views, 878 Comments

League of Bronies - darkironpony



A typical human turned into a pony in equestria story.

  • ...
26
 878
 3,305

PreviousChapters Next
Trouble Abrewing

[Five hours of nonstop flying later]

"Hey come on Rainbow you can go faster than that," Shadic tanuted as he raced her around the chariot.

"Arrr! If you didn't have that darn boosting you would not be able to even keep up with me!" Rainbow exclaimed with much ire.

"Anyone else getting a migrain seeing them fight and race?" I said holding onto my hat to keep it from flying off my head.

"Hey it could be worse," Adven said sweating just by flying close to the chariot. I guess we should probably stop pretty soon.

"I do not see how," I replied bored out of my skull.

"Well you could," he said panting,"be like me and have to fly the whole way."

It looked like if he was talking to Twilight so I turned to see her expression. Of course she has been reading the whole way. And Adven has been focusing on just flying.

"Hey Twilight," I said nudging her. She absent mindedly swatted my hoof away. I tried again and again until Twilight realized what was happening.

"What?" she said annoyed.

"...Hi," I said slyly.

Twilight shot me an annoyed glance at me,"Anything else?"

I shrugged. I wonder how I did that? I wonder how I look like with a shrug? Man I wish I had a camera on me. Wait a minute. Focus Bass! Focus! "Oh, there is one thing," I said feigning nonchalance.

"Which is?"

"Oh for Celestia's sake Twilight, lets just rest for a while!" Adven shouted as his body seemed to be leaking. Well he is exhausted.

Twilight grinned with a blush," Of course. Rainbow!"

"Shadic!" I yelled seeing Adven too tired to talk anymore.

"What?" they both asked at the same time.

[Don't judge me readers. I am warning you I am about to do something that I am not proud of. You have been warned!]

An awful idea came to my mind. I got a perfectly awful idea.

"Mayday Mayday we are going down!" I yelled as I pointed my hooves toward the ground. [I warrrrrrrned you!]

[Meanwhile]

"So how did your assignment go my subject?" asked the master.

"As you anticipated my lord. They are en route to their point," Infinite replied briskly.

The master chuckled. After a few moments his laughter began to fall down.

"Begin phase 2," the master commanded suddenly serious.

As Infinite rose to walk away he continued,"Oh and please tell Eggman to come back to our world now. It has been a while since I have spoken with him. Also tell him to pick up his pet."

When Infinite turned around he saw a creature tied up. The creature had blue fur and spiky hair and wore white gloves. He also wore white and red shoes. After his examination of the creature he saw, he began walking out again until only the thing and the master were alone in the dark.

"MMMMm," the thing mumbled trying to escape from his bonds.

"Oh come now, you can try harder than that," the master said mocking the thing's attempt to break free.

"Do not worry about your friends I scheduled them a playdate with an old friend of yours."

Content with what he said the master laughed once more. He turned his attention to focusing on an out of body spell of his. When suddenly he felt a disturbance and he..grinned. "Well looks like number three is ready. Best to pick up my order." He stated preparing to teleport to an earthy realm. "So try and not to destroy the place while I am gone...Sonic."

The captive mumbled through the gag in one last violent objection only to once again fail. The master snickered and then left .

Sonic decided to lay and get some rest. He had a feeling he would be there for quite some time. He just had to believe his friends could handle themselves.

[Back with the heroes]

It has taken a while but we can finally move on with the traveling. I mean it felt like an hour. [Apparently where we landed was close enough to a path so we could walk the whole way to the gauntlet's location. I would have disputed the fact but Twilight talked to the guards about it before me. So now we are in the words walking.]

I looked around to find Rainbow and Shadic in the front talking to one another. Seriously can't those two just relax? After having a few exchanges between the two, Shadic decided to join me and Adven. Twilight sped up to talk to her friend. I guess Shadic and Rainbow's argument got a little over heated.

Then the three of us were alone with silence.

"Soooooo Shadic tell me about yourself," I said trying to put an end to the silence and learn more about Shadic.

"What do you mean?" Shadic said with a puzzled look on his face.

"Well I mean..." I said not knowing the correct words to express my thoughts,"you know."

Shadic merely rose a brow like I was some crazy person. [Or rather pony.]

"I think he wants to know about your other form Shadic," Adven offered.

Thank you Adven! That is one weird thing. I can not believe I had completely forgotten about it. Then again I ended up hitting my head. Oh wait they are looking at me. Fuck. Curse my constantly wandering brain!

Shadic shook his head and began to speak. "Well," he began putting a hoof behind his head,"it is kind of complicated."

"Hey dude," I replied thinking of an old tv show I enjoyed back on earth," I used to watch some alien guy with a british accent fight creatures in space and time travel. Oh and he did it all with the use of a screwdriver and a box. Trust me, I do not think your story can be more complicated than that."

"Trust me you would be surprised," Shadic retorted with a grin. Challenge accepted bro! Bring it on! "But if you insist I'll tell you. You see I am a human. Well originally I was. Like you and Adven. I grew bored with life. I felt like my life was routine. It did not matter if I was a part of it or not." He paused. Man this must be really terrible for him. He continued after taking a quick breath,"I was playing a game with a friend when it happened. I was suddenly in Equestria. Celestia had said she wanted me for something. That I belonged here. She said her magic was too weak to keep 'me.' Luckily Celestia peered into our world at the time and saw my OC. Unfortunately unknown to her my OC had a few tricks up its sleeve that she did not know about. She said I would have to learn to be my character so she gave me his history, his live that I had written."

"Wow," I said shocked.

"Heavy," Adven agreed.

"Yeah but I will admit it is not the worst thing that could happen. Besides one of the side effects is I got to hang out with an idol of mine. The blue spiky haired dude, Sonic the Hedgehog. I helped Sonic beat Eggman every now and again," Shadic continued striking a heroic pose. A bit cocky aren't you Shadic?

Before I could say anyway we were attacked by...three ponys? [Well okay only one was a pony. The other two were a griffin and dragon.] I saw them approach Twilight and Rainbow Dash.

Well it is about time I get to see some action. I wonder if I could finally use my training. Time to find out. True I would have preferred a larger area but oh well can't have everything my way I guess.

I ran to help Twilight and Rainbow Dash. Beside me I felt Adven and Shadic grow tense.

"Charge!" I yelled. Adven and Shadic made their own battlecrys and rushed alongside me to meet the three thugs who decided to attack us.

PreviousChapters Next