• Published 18th Mar 2012
  • 3,301 Views, 878 Comments

League of Bronies - darkironpony



A typical human turned into a pony in equestria story.

  • ...
26
 878
 3,301

PreviousChapters Next
Dares

Author's Note: SORRY.

[Adven's P.O.V. A few days later]

I laid in Pinkie's bed at Sugarcube Corner. I placed my hoof on my head. It hurt with all the thinking I had been doing.

You should have exposed her.

"If I did that she would've had her minions kill countless ponies," I retorted.

What if she was bluffing?

"I couldn't take that chance. I'll risk my own life but I don't have a right to endanger others," I said annoyed.

Why haven't you told anyone yet?

"I doubt they'd believe me. Even if they did how could we fight it? Chrysalis is impersonating Luna now. Cadence was more believable due to her lower power status compared to Celestia and Luna. No one would believe Chrysalis could subdue Luna. If they did then their next question would be wouldn't Celestia be able to tel' that Luna was not acting like herself," I ranted frustrated.

My body trembled violently.

"They'd need evidence. If I'd make that claim without any Chrysalis would have the opportunity to charge us with treason. Then we'd have the entirety of the Equestrian Royal Guard against us. "

It wouldn't be the first time.

"True, but I had a ship and him as backup before. Also I managed to be pardoned from that. If I hadn't I would've died. This time there would be no chance of a pardon. If I'd die or be imprisoned no one else could move against her," I said grinding my teeth.

Why didn't you help Shadic?

"I couldn't!" I shouted angrily.

A soft bang reached my ears. I turned to the window. I walked to open it.

"Hey dude!" Bass yelled waving his right front hoof. In his left he held a few pebbles. Besides him stood Shadow and Rhino.

"Why didn't you just knock?" I asked confused.

"Because that wouldn't have been fun," he said grinning.

I shook my head. "What do you want?"

"To party! So come on and get down already," he said mocking annoyance.

I sighed and flew out the window. As I landed I looked at the sky. It was a dark blue.

"Now we can get going!" Bass yelled happily. With that said we began walking.

"Where are we going?" I asked raising a brow.

"We're going to The Big House," Shadow answered.

"I hear it is a very popular nightclub around here," Rhino said smiling. "I'm excited to see it for myself.

"Oh The Big House. I haven't been there in ages."

"You've been there before?" Rhino asked surprised.

"Once or twice," I chuckled.

Before we knew it we arrived at the entrance. The building was a towering blue building with thoroughly cleaned windows. It looked almost professional. Like a building for taxes or other business ventures.

Outside was a red rope to help form a line. Surprisingly enough not many ponies were in line for the club tonight. We got to the entrance in a matter of moments.

Before us stood a tall stallion. He was a white pegasus pony. His wings were that of a filly's. His body was a mass of muscles.

"So can we go in?" Bass asked the stallion.

The stallion spent a good minute looking at the four of us. He raised his left front hoof as if to flex. Then he roared an enthusiastic, "YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

I chuckled. Bulk Biceps was always one to make me laugh. He was always so overly enthusiastic.

[Play this because club.]

[Bass's P.O.V.]

As we walked into the club loud music filled our ears. I began bobbing my head to the beat. Apparently this place is packed to the brim with ponies. I thought it would be exclusive. Though I guess that was why there wasn't a big line.

"Probably we should find a seat before you dance like a maniac," Rhino suggested.

I sighed and nodded.

We found a nearby table for four. Adven and I took one side. Rhino and Shadow took the other.

"I don't know about you guys but I'm dying of thirst," I said holding my throat.

"I'm fine," Rhino replied.

"Me too," Shadow added.

"No we are all thirsy," I said turning to Adven, "Please save us from our thirst!"

He rose a brow. He shrugged and got up. "So what do you guys want?"

"I'll take one cider," I answered.

"That sounds good. I''ll have one too," Shadow replied.

"Do they serve milk here?" Rhino asked inquisitively.Shadow and I shared a look of disgust.

"Yeah," Adven said nonchalantly.

"Then I'll have some of that," he said smiling.

"Got it!" Adven said leaving toward the bar.

Rhino turned around and caught my and Shadow's revulsion. "What?"

"So you like milk Rhino?" I asked casually.

"Yes. It is the best beverage in the world."

"You do know where it comes from, right?"

"From a cow. Why?"

I stared in utter disbelief. How could he be so calm about drinking that?! That is so gross!

"So why did you send Adven away?" Shadow asked seriously.

"What makes you think I had an ulterior motive?" I asked coyly.

"Because you were obvious. I'm sure Adven knows too," Rhino explained.

I shrugged. "You got me."

"So what is it?"

"Well. I'm sure you guys have noticed Adven not being in town the past couple of days. And seeing how he is now I think it is safe to assume he is sad. So being good friends we'll help him out of his deep funk," I explained.

"Ok. So what do we do?" Shadow asked leaning on our shared table.

[Adven's P.O.V.]

I managed to make my way through a huge crowd of ponies to the bar. There were several seats set up around it. All except one seat was occupied.

I took it. The bartender was busy with another customer.

I looked to the ponies near me. The one on my left was laying his head on the counter of the bar. His eyes were half closed. He murmured something under his breath. He must have had one too many ciders.

I turned to my left to find a familiar violet pony. "Hi Berry," I said trying to make conversation.

The mare turned lazily to me. "Hey Adven, what is up?"

"Just hanging out with a few friends," I replied. "What about you?"

"Same. Lyra had an awesome idea! It is going to be so cool!" she yelled smiling.

"So you still working with your dad at the," I paused trying to remember.

"The Salty Lick. Of course I am! And he is being a jerk like always," she pouted. She never changes.

"You remember that one time I said hello to you and he threatened to sue me for sexual harassment?" I asked chuckling.

"Oh my Celestia! That was so stupid!" she squealed laughing.

The bartender turned to us. He was a white stallion. He wore a black suit and sunglasses which stood in sharp contrast to his white mane and coat. He turned to Berry as he served her five ciders on a tray. Berry smiled at the pony as she grabbed the tray in her mouth.

Berry made some sounds at me with the tray still in her mouth. Then she winked at me before she left.

"Hey!" the bartender said annoyed. "You going to order anything?!"

"Uh. Yeah. Three ciders and one milk please," I said giving him the bits.

He took them and grumbled. This guy needs to relax. I shook my head. Then again I'm no one to talk.

A few minutes later the bartender returned. He gave me the tray and a dirty look.

I shrugged it off and took the tray. I decided to make my way back to the others.

There were not as many ponies dancing as before. I managed to get back to find them talking about something.

"I brought the drinks. So don't die just yet," I joked grabbing the tray in my right wing. I brought it down on the table.

"Good thing you are here. We decided since this is a guys night to do something awesome! We will be tested as we were never tested before!" Bass said as I sat down.

"Oh?"

"It will be a test of one's true character!" he explained loudly.

"It is truth or dare," Shadow explained.

"Without the safe part," Rhino said rolling his eyes.

"I was trying to make it grand and epic," Bass pouted sitting down. "So, you up for it?"

"Shadow and Rhino are willing to do it too?" I asked looking at them. They both nodded.

[Rhino's P.O.V.]

"You want me to put what, where?!" I asked horrified.

"All you have to do put your horn in your milk," Bass explained grinning.

"Why?!" I demanded.

"It is pretty tame," Adven said ignoring my question.

"Because it will amuse Shadow," Bass said pointing at the black pegasus. Shadow mouthed a quick apology.

I groaned as I eyed my milk. I levitated my glass as I placed my horn inside the milk. As I did Bass and Shadow snickered.

I quickly pulled my horn out and frowned at them. I felt the milk trail down my face.

"That is hilarious!" Adven burst out laughing. "Ah. My sides!"

"Laugh it up because now it is my turn," I said happily. I turned to the others.

Shadow looked worried. Bass had a look of determination. He was daring me to dare him.

"Let me think," I said holding my chin. As I said this I felt my mane rustle. Then I heard a tiny voice whisper something in my ear.

I turned my head to see Specter. He wore a devilish grin as he explained to me his plan. I smiled widely.

Bass's look of determination turned to unease as he saw my expression. "Deja Vu," he muttered.

I held my right front hoof up as Specter put something in it. "Oh Bass, this is going to hurt you more than me."

"Don't you mean," he said confused.

"I know what I said," I replied confidently.

[Bass's P.O.V.]

Rhino smiled as he grabbed his cup with his magic. He slid it across to me.

"Really?" I gulped.

"Really," he replied grinning.

I sighed. I took a deep breathe and grabbed the cup.

"He can't really," Shadow said shocked.

"He is. This was his idea after all," Adven replied smiling. "That is unless he wants us to stop."

I stared daggers at Adven. He shrugged.

I lifted the cup to my lips. I felt the milk slide down my thought.

Its smell was putrid. It tasted like it was covered in hair. It tried to come back up.

Trying to stop it I grabbed the nearest thing and chased the milk down with it. The cider touched my throat as it slid down pushing the milk to my stomach. My throat still felt the little hairs of the milk on it.

"Okay. That was cruel and unusual!" I coughed angrily at Rhino. He looked back at me in disbelief.

"Right. Not like dipping a unicorn horn in a glass of milk. That is completely natural," he replied dryly.

"Drinking that was was way worse than dunking your horn in it!" I yelled weakly. I was still feeling a little queasy from that hairy concoction.

"Look on the bright side," Shadow said optimistically.

"What bright side?!" I asked angrily.

"Well, now you can do the other parts," he reminded me.

"Oh right," I sighed sadly. "I have to do mini dares for the three of you. Thanks Shadow, thanks a lot."

"You're welcome Bass."

I turned back at him. I stared at him so hard I felt one would pop outta my skull.

"You should probably just do them now," Adven suggested.

"Why?!"

"Or we can just stop doing them all together. I'm okay with that," he said grinning.

"Well me and Rhino are even in terms of the dares we did. I guess we could stop," I admitted.

"You aren't even done with my mini dares," Rhino said smiling.

"But you said my dare was to drink the milk!" I shouted.

He shook his head. "My dare was for you to drink the cup then go dancing until I said you could stop. You haven't gone dancing yet. And even if you do dance I still beat you. I did a whole dare while you did a bite-size dare."

"I''ll have Adven mini-dare me too! That way we will be even! Heck I'll go one better. I'll have Shadow mini-dare me too!" I shouted confidently.

"Okay. Now go dance," Rhino said dismissively. As he said this Spectre came out from his mane and whispered something in his year. "Oh and make sure to do the electric slide. Spectre loves the electric slide."

Wait. I just jumped into the fire again. What the hell is wrong with me?!I grumbled as I walked onto the dance floor. It was so crowded. There was hardly any room to dance.

Despite that I managed to dance. Well not dance per say. It was more like hop in one place over and over again.

That was a very bad idea. I felt the milk jump in my stomach with each hop. Is it turning my own cider against me?!

After a few hops I turned around to find Rhino and Shadow looking away.

I looked in disbelief. He isn't even looking. That means I could go back and say I did it.

I stopped hopping and turned around to find a pegasus behind me. Oh, so that is where he went.

"What are you doing here Adven?" I asked bitterly.I began to hop again.

"To make you an offer," he whispered.

"Can I refuse?"

"No," he answered flatly.

"What is it?"

"I convinced Shadow to let me have his mini dare. So now I can give you a full dare," he explained.

"Okay. So, what is it?"

"All you have to do is grab the nearest pony dancing to you in about five minutes," he said.

"That all?"

"Then you have to give them a big wet sloppy kiss," he chuckled.

"What?!" I shouted. "You can't be serious!"

"We could always just stop," he offered.

"No word of this to Carrot Top," I said grinding my teeth.

"Fine. Just do it then," he said walking away.

My stomach churned in nervousness. I stood motionless not knowing what to do.

Why didn't I think of this?! Why did Adven think of this?! It makes me sick just thinking about it! Ugh. I already said I'd do it.

I looked back to the table to see Adven had returned. Now all three of them had their eyes on me.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. At least it can't get any worse.

Acting on instinct I grabbed the nearest pony near me and pulled its head to mine.

My snout was greeted with the smell of apples and dirt. Great! It just got worse! This is clearly Applejack! Her and Carrot Top are like cousins! I feel so dirty! Although I suppose it could be worse. It could have been an old mare. What am I saying?! This is awful! I'm going to make the first pony to help me hate me! I have to apologize and explain. Hopefully that will make her less angry.

I opened my eyes to find myself in a weird position. I looked to the find my view obscured by a large red mass.

I pulled my head back staring dumbly at it. It looked back at me in utter silence.

I stared quickly to everypony around me. Surprisingly no one noticed us. Either that or they just didn't care. That is except my friends.

Shadow was blushing more than I was. Rhino was staring dumbfounded at us. Adven lips quivered as he struggled to hold in his laughter.

I looked back at the red mass. It looked up at me dumbly.

I grunted as I pulled it up. It was very large.It weighed much more than what it looked like it did.

I leaned at the mass. It took a small step back afraid of my contact.

"Can we just pretend this never happened?" I asked hopefully.

"Eeyup," it replied.

"Good. Thanks," I said my stomach finally relaxing. Until I realized I just kissed a stallion. Then I ran screaming into the bathroom to wash my mouth out with soap.

[Shadow P.O.V.]

We ran into the bathroom after Bass. He had taken one of the stalls.

"You okay in there?" I asked concerned.

"I just kissed a stallion. What do you think?!" he yelled back. "It was really fucking disgusting!"

"It could have been worse," I said desperately.

"How?! How could it get fucking worse?!" he snapped.

I turned to the Rhino and Adven. They both shrugged.

"Well. You could be losing the dare thing. That is something," I suggested.

"I guess that is true. I'm winning so far," he admitted happily.

"I never said he could stop dancing," Rhino whispered to me.

I looked back at him disapprovingly. He sighed and nodded back at me.

"Well I guess we are done. Bass is too sick. We better take him home," Adven said smiling.

"No way! I didn't get to dare someone yet!" Bass objected.

"What do you want to dare Shadow to do?" Adven inquired.

"What?" I muttered.

"I'd suggest putting him up on stage. Make him perform in front of a crowd," Adven explained. As he did my body shivered.

"That sounds good," Bass said emerging from his stall. "I couldn't throw up anyway."

Rhino stood next to help Bass balance himself. His stomach was obviously still bothering him.

Rhino helped Bass back to the table. That way he could at least sit and rest for a bit.

Meanwhile Adven led me through the dance floor. Apparently a stage was set up next to it where the DJ performed.

"You know, you don't have to do this, right?" he asked.

"I know but it'd make Bass feel better," I replied.

"Okay then. Good luck," he said going up to the DJ.

They talked for a bit. Then the DJ pony pulled out a microphone and gave it to me.

I went onto the little stage. A few ponies stared at me in confusion.

"Okay ponies. We're taking a little break to give somepony a chance to sing for your entertainment," the DJ said nonchalantly.

The crowd grumbled angrily. I nervously played with my hooves.

"Ah shut it you audience you," the DJ said annoyed," You're like my mother in law always criticizing."

A few giggles came from the crowd. I think I heard someone yelling out something about big cats.

"Whenever you are ready bro," the DJ said turning to me.

I nodded at the DJ. I gulped audibly. I can't think of anything! Well maybe I can. Come on. Think. Think. Think! I got one!

"Um. So this is a song I know and it is a good one. So I hope you like it," I said fidgeting.

[Play this.]

I threw a wish in the well,
Don't ask me, I'll never tell
I looked to you as it fell,
And now you're in my way

Why am I singing this? I didn't think of this song!

I'd trade my soul for a wish,
Pennies and dimes for a kiss
I wasn't looking for this,
But now you're in my way

The crowd of ponies still wore frowns. At least they aren't groaning anymore.

Your stare was holdin',
Ripped jeans, skin was showin'
Hot night, wind was blowin'
Where do you think you're going, baby

Despite themselves a few ponies in the crowd held small smiles. I grinned at that.

Hey, I just met you,
And this is crazy,
But here's my number,
So call me, maybe!

"No, you call me!" a feminine voice yelled out enthusiastically. I blushed deeply. Keep it together! I slapped my face with my hooves and continued to sing.

It's hard to look right
At you baby,
But here's my number,
So call me, maybe!

More of the ponies began to smile. My singing isn't that good but I am glad they enjoy it.

Hey, I just met you,
And this is crazy,
But here's my number,
So call me, maybe!

I noticed something. Most of the ponies smiling are stallions. I guess the mares are harder to impress.

And all the other boys,
Try to chase me,
But here's my number,
So call me, maybe!

As I finished that part a few stallions drew closer to the stage. That is weird. They must be getting into the song.

You took your time with the call,
I took no time with the fall
You gave me nothing at all,
But still, you're in my way

Many stallions placed their hooves on the edge of the stage. That doesn't seem necessary.

I beg, and borrow and steal
Have foresight and it's real
I didn't know I would feel it,
But it's in my way

The mares threw confused stares at the stallions near the stage. They wondered why I garnered their attention away from them. Some looked offended. Some looked tired. The rest looked weirdly excited. What are they so excited for?

Your stare was holdin',
Ripped jeans, skin was showin'
Hot night, wind was blowin'
Where you think you're going, baby?

Some of the mares tried to lure the stallions back with a few sensual touches. The crowd of stallions ignored it and grew more bold. They began trying to grab at my hooves. This is getting awkward.

Hey, I just met you,
And this is crazy,
But here's my number,
So call me, maybe!

As I finished that line my body was engulfed in several magic auras. I stood afloat in place. Then a large brown earth pony pulled me from the air into the group of stallions.

"I'd buy that for a bit!" the same mare from before yelled. I was smothered under the bodies of stallions.

[Backing Up!]

[Bass's P.O.V.]

I stood at the strange sight before me. "What the fuck just happened?!"

"Adven was singing a song," Rhino explained.

"And then was pulled underneath a crowd of stallions," Adven added helpfully.

"We should help him."

"Yeah," Adven and Rhino admitted.

We all got up only to see a shadow move away from the group. When it got a few feet from the stallion pile it formed back into the black pegasus.

He breathed a sigh of relief. That is until the group realized Shadow wasn't there. They searched frantically for him in their little circle.

He edged towards the exit. He was about to leave when suddenly a large stallion stood in his way.

Its coat was a sickly green. Its made was a dark yellow. Its hair was in dreads. He wore a giant medallion.

The bizarre stallion stared at Shadow with a wide grin. Shadow stood there frozen at the sight of it.

The stallion raised his front legs in a V shape. He was going in for a hug.

Shadow looked around nervously. He looked back to the crowd he just left.

He seemed torn between the two options. Either hug one frightening stallion or face slightly less frightening group of stallions.

He jumped in place letting out an ear piercing screech. Everypony covered their ears.

The crowd turned to see what made the noise. They were overjoyed to find Shadow there. The weird stallion looked at Shadow with a ever creepier expression than before.

Shadow began running all over the place. Wherever he went the crowd and that stallion would follow.

No matter where he went somehow they managed to follow him. When he went to the bathroom they took up all the stalls. When he tried to hide someplace high the pegasi of the group would search the highest places. He even tried to hide in his shadow. An earth pony was complaining about animals and he just had to come out that way.

They must have went running for at least an hour. The crowd was tenacious to continue chasing him. Shadow had to have some impressive stamina to keep running for as long as he did.

As for the rest of us we didn't know what to do. The crowd was too big and they didn't hurt anybody yet. All we could do was watch things unfold as they happened waiting for a chance to help our buddy.

Luckily while Rhino and I watched helplessly Adven actually did something useful. He spoke to the DJ.

Shadow stood across from the crowd. He'd have to get past them to make it out.

He ran straight at them transforming into his shadow slithering past them. He then transformed back.

As he regained his shape he tripped and fell. The crowd led by that strange pony now ran at him. They stretched out their legs to touch him.

A loud crack filled the air. My jaw dropped to see the white pony form outside holding back the crowd with relative ease.

He looked at Shadow and nodded. Shadow nodded back and took off running to the exit. The crowd pushed against the beefy stallion in vain.

He stood in place. That stallion should be a linebacker.

When it was clear their efforts were useless the crowd dispersed disappointed. Many of them were grumbling and kicking childishly.

I felt my stomach bubble. Seeing the white pony's veins was a vomit inducing experience in its own right.

"I can't believe that just happened," I sighed.

"It was very Scooby Doo," Adven commented.

"I need another drink," Rhino said sitting back down.

"That sounds," Adven began taking a seat again.

"Fire!" a mare yelled

"Everypony run!"

"The horror! The horror!"

Adven and Rhino sighed standing up again.

"Well gentleman, shall we run for our lives?" I asked mimicking a gentle dandy.

"Just run," Adven said pushing me as he started running himself.

Spectre emerged from Rhino's head to whisper something. Rhino turned toward me giggling and then he took off running.

With a quick roll of my eyes I followed after them. The smell of the smoke filled my lungs. It reminded me of the night I just had. Of the fuzzy milk, the kiss with Big Mac, and that white stallion's disgusting veins. Then there was all that running I was doing. How the magical concoction was now being shaken. And how the hairy things on my throat began throbbing harder.

We emerged from the building. I moved aside from the other two. I found a very nice hill.

"Well this was," I heard Adven say.

"Ack!" I yelled decorating the hill.

PreviousChapters Next