• Published 18th Mar 2012
  • 3,305 Views, 878 Comments

League of Bronies - darkironpony



A typical human turned into a pony in equestria story.

  • ...
26
 878
 3,305

PreviousChapters Next
The Date

[Outside of my treehouse]

Okay I got about one hundred bits. With my counting done I started walking to Sugar Cube Corner hoping I would see Carrot Top there.

[Zoooooooooooom!]

"What the fuck was that?!" I asked seeing a blue and red streak leave itself in the sky. What ever it was it is gone now. I better hurry. And with that I continued my way to the Corner.

Lucky when I arrived I saw few ponies there. I looked around and saw Carrot Top alone at a table. Okay player you can do this. Show her your sweeeeeet moves. I approached the table and she acknowledged me with a nod of her head.

Quick say something smooth. "Did you know a pony's head weighs eight pounds?" Carrot Top looked confused and then giggled.

"You ready for the date?"

She came closer to me, "What do you think?"

I grabbed her hoof in mine and ran out of the Corner before she could change her mind. And with that we headed to the festival.

[At the Festival]

The place was much bigger than what the ticket had suggested. It was like a town about the size of Ponyville filled with games and rides. Awwwwwwwwww Yeeeeeeeeah!

[It was about 2:00pm when we arrived. Lucky for us all the things were already set up.]

"So what do you wanna do first Carrot Top?"

"I do not know. What do you wanna do?"

"Girls first."

She squeed and grabbed my hoof leading me to a shooting range. [Except with water guns and a pony clown head.]

"How much?" I asked the pony at the stand.

He was an earth pony with a brown coat and green hair. [Weirdest combo for a pony if you ask me.] "Five bits."

I reached in my sack [Not that one you perverts. Applebloom made me a saddlebag.] Ninety five bits left.

I grabbed one gun in front of a pony clown head. "I meant five bits each," the festival pony said as Carrot Top moved to get her own gun. I stepped off from mine.

"Here Carrot Top you can use mine," I said gesturing towards the gun.

She hugged me, and of course I blushed. She ran to the gunning position and the game began. [What I saw was unbelieveable. The water went everywhere around the clown head but just not in it.] Carrot top turned to me with a frown.

I took out some more bits and payed the game pony. Ninety bits left. Before it could begin again I did something drastic. She is gonna so hate me after this. Well this date was fun even if it was brief. I came up behind Carrot Top and placed my hoofs on hers [which were on the trigger of the gun.]

This mare keeps throwing me for loops. Instead of retreating from me or hitting me, she leaned into me. [I could not help it my head once again became a tomato.]

Once the go ahead was given I steadied her hoof as she fired. [We popped the head in five seconds flat.]

"Well I'll be darned ya did it,"the game pony said. "Well now take your pick of the prizes,"he continued gesturing to the wall of prizes behind him.

"Oooooo, I want that one," Carrot Top said squeezing my arm as her other hoof pointed to a giant Teddy Ursa Major.

"Good choice," he responded getting the big bear creature. "You two have more fun ya hear? And do not forget about the 5:00pm show. You cant miss the wonderbolts now, can ya?" He smiled as we walked away.

I decided to carry the bear as well... [Lets face it guys we are the packmules for the ladies.] Anyway we walked around for about an hour looking at all the sites the festival had to offer. We saw a few roller coasters and even a Ferris Wheel. We definitely have to go on there last. The romantic date movies at festivals always do that.

Carrot Top's and my stomach began to growl. We both blushed and headed to the nearest food stand.

"Well hey there," Applejack said waving to us," nice seeing ya two here."

"Thanks Aj," I said trying to be formal,"but we are kind of starving and need to get back to our date."

AJ seemed hurt. Dammit you just had to be an asshole. Didn't you?

Before I could say I was sorry AJ grabbed two candy apples and said," Here ya two go. Have fun." She smiled at us.

I began to rummage in my saddlebag. "No problem Bass you're like family, these candy apples are on the house," AJ said sweetly. I gave her a smile and we walked away.

The next few hours were spent between me and Carrot Top talking with one another. Playing games and even riding a couple of the rides. I looked at my saddlebag. Oh my. I only have twenty bits left. Well I am pretty sure the festival is almost over anyway.

I saw a big stage and two unicorn twins [Except one had a moustache.] warming up the crowd for the main attraction.

"Come on! Lets get good seats Carrot Top," said grabbing my hoof and pushing through the crowd.

"Okay we have something special planned for you. Unfortunately the wonderbolts could not be here tonight. for one of them has gotten the flu," the moustached brother explained.

The crowd began to disperse. "Well, I guess we can go back home now," Carrot Top said dropping her head.

"But we offered you a show and we plan on delivering it," the unmoustached one said. "For tonight we have discovered two great performers."

That made everypony even Carrot top return their attention to the stage.

"We have the great Dense Fence among us tonight folks!" yelled the moustached one proudly.

"The great Defence?" a pony gasped in the crowd.

"Yes we do but that is not all. We also have Adven Turer! A new up and coming swordspony."

"Who are these guys?" I asked Carrot Top.

She looked shocked. "Defence is the very reason Nightmare Moon failed all those years ago. As a gift he was given the age of an Alicorn by Celestia herself. His special talent is an impregnable defense." she took a deep breath," as for Adven I hear his special talent is the master of weapons. Not only that he has been on several missions for Celestia."

"This is gonna be epic! That is if they even show up," I said thinking aloud to myself.

As if in answer to my question two ponys emerged from behind the curtain of the stage.

One was a dark grey stallion with a sword in one hoof and shield in another. He wore no armor. His eyes sparked with an intelligent brown and his cutie mark was indeed that of a golden shield. I see so that one is Dense Fence.

The opposing pony was widely different. He was a pegasus, had a tan brown coat, his mane and tail were jet black. His eyes burned with an intense glow of excitement even though he was wearing glasses. He was just missing one thing. Where is his sword?

"Where is your sword?" Dense said inquisitively. [Now it is time for you to ask audience and do not say in his pants. We ponies don't even wear clothes...mostly.]

"Oh sorry," Adven said rubbing his neck with his hoof. He then pulled out a watch and pressed a button on it. Suddenly the watch became a double edged sword. "Here it is," Adven said with a grin.

"Okay I believe now it is time to begin!" Flim and Flam shouted. [Pony Kombat! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAwWPadFsOA]

With the go ahead Dense rushed forward with his blade striking low. Adven reacted with blocking the hit with one of his blade's sides and pressed forward with the other one beginning his own assault.

Dense reflected all of the blows. He then proceeded to close the distance between him and Adven.

Adven realizing Dense's strategy took flight jumping over Dense. Then threw an attack at his back.

Once again blade met blade.

How does this old pony do this? Why am I enjoying this so much? Oh well.

"Come on Adven you can do it!" I looked to see Pinkie Pie shouting. Does she know this guy?

I turned my attention back to the fight. Apparently in that split second. Both Adven and Dense landed blows on one another. And both were panting.

"You are pretty good," Dense complimented.

"You still got it too old timer," Adven said flashing a wolf like grin," but I am not gonna lose."

With that little conversation over and done the two of them charged once more at one another. The struggle was similar to the first each strike was blocked by the other only to follow up on another one. [We, as the audience could only make out glows as steel repeatedly beat on steel.]

After several passes the two parted ways once again panting.

"Ready to give up yet sonny?"

"Not when I still have one trick up my sleeve."

"And what would that be?"

Adven simply smiled and rushed towards Dense only to take to the sky.

"What is he planning?" I wondered aloud.

He then dived straight down but that did not result in anything but steel again meeting steel.

Then Adven did an unexpected maneuver.

"You split your sword in two?!"

" Yep. Sorry old timer but you're going down."

Regardless of how experienced he was even Dense could not change his fighting style fast enough when he was exhausted. Adven however was. With one blade he sent Dense's own flying far away. With the other he held it near Dense's neck. "Yield."

"You're good kid, it was an honor crossing blades with you," Dense said,"I yield."

"Hehe thanks," he said joyfully,"you too old timer."

I gotta talk to this guy.

"Hey Carrot Top, I will be right back okay?"

"Ok just hurry back," she said giving me a quick hug.

I blushed and ran off to talk to that adventurer pony.

[Meanwhile in the Dark]

"I do not understand how this patheic human will help further our plans," Infinite said impatiently.

"You will obey orders," a voice echoed back.

"Very well," Infinite said as he gritted his teeth.

He hated humans and now he had to assist one who helped them. A doctor. The thought nearly made his whole stomach turn.

"Ho,ho, ho," laughed the doctor," Just you wait Shadic you and ponyville will pay for your meddling in my plans."

Infinite groaned out of annoyance.

[Back at the Festival]

"Hey Brent!"

Adven turned and instantly regretted his decision. He began to whistle.

As I neared him he began to walk 'nonchalantly' away.

I rushed him. [It was easy because he was still tired from the fight.]

"Ha! I figured it was you," I said proudly.

"That I was who?" he asked playing dumb.

"Brent it is me Shaun," I explained," We went to school together well for a while anyway. I moved away."

Realization reached Brent/Adven's face,"Wow so I was not the only human to end up here. Awesome!"

"I know right. Hey dude where are you staying anyway?"

"Honestly I have been traveling since I got here. I have not really found a home yet."

"Well I got a treehouse in Ponyville. If you want you can come live with me there."

"I'll think it over."

"Awesome. Oh! I would love to stay and chat but I got a date to finish. See ya around!" I waved goodbye to one of the few Bronies I met in person back on Earth.

"See ya," he said bowing his head extravagently. And his glasses nearly fell. Lucky for him a certain little pink 'something' was there to catch them for him.

I hope he likes the taste of cotton candy. [Let us leave the man to his cotton candy.]

[Fifteen minutes later]

I returned to my date with Carrot Top. We decided to go on the Ferris Wheel to end the night.

Ten bits for each ticket. Whew I just made it! I payed the pony and got our tickets. I closed my eyes. I was deadily afraid of heights. [That was why I am happy I am an earth pony and not a pegasus.]

As I felt we were going to the top I felt something on my chest. It was of course Carrot Top.

"This had been an almost perfect night," she said laying on my chest looking out over the festival. [I must admit the stars captivated me as well.]

I frowned a little, "Almost perfect?" She nodded. I grabbed her head in my hoof and picked it up to face me. I hope I don't regret this. She may be able to throw me off and kill me seeing how high we are. As her eyes looked into mine and mine into hers my lips moved on their own accord invading her own lips' territory.

I heard fireworks as the moment lasted with me and Carrot Top on the Ferris Wheel oblivious to the rest of the world.

I blushed,"How was that?"

"Perfect," she said with tears in her eyes.

I had a big goofy grin as we descended the ride.

The walk home took a while and the stuff Carrot Top won did not make the walk any easier. When we got to her house.

"Goodbye," I said waving.

"See ya," she said,"and thanks for the wonderful night."

With that I returned to my home and started to drift off to sleep. [ Little did I know tomorrow would start being a little bit more dangerous than usual.]

PreviousChapters Next