• Published 18th Mar 2012
  • 3,301 Views, 878 Comments

League of Bronies - darkironpony



A typical human turned into a pony in equestria story.

  • ...
26
 878
 3,301

PreviousChapters Next
Rising Troubles

Author's Note: I hope you all like this chapter. Editted By Cyber5555.

[Meanwhile in Canterlot Castle. Luna's P.O.V.]

Nopony has heard from my sister. This worrys me. Sister has never been away for this long without checking in.

I pace around the castle aimlessly. I hoped the pacing would give me some answers. It didn't. I gasp as a thought crosses my mind. What if she has been foalnapped?! Or worse?!

I calmly tried to collect myself. Fresh air. I just need some air.

I decide the best place to get air is the sky. I launch myself into the sky. I close my eyes and allow the peacefulness of the night overtake me.

I float for what felt like hours. Hours of sincerity. After that I head back to the castle. I land on top of the castle trying to construct a plan of what to do now that my brain was calmer.

Where should I check first? Big citys? No too obvious. Appleloosa? No too far. Ponyville? Too innocent. Sister wouldn't want to endanger anyponys there. However the Everfree forest is another matter.

My mind made up I head towards my room packing an emergency saddlebag.

[Twenty minutes later.]

I teleported to the edge of ponyville. A few feet from the Everfree forest. Memories came flowing back.

I smirked. There will be plenty of reminiscing when I get my sister back!

I began my descent into the malicious forest one hoof at a time. As I trot for several minutes other memories cross my mind. Memories of another pony. The memories of Nightmare Moon.

A chill goes throughout my body but I shake my head and try my best to think of something else.

I succeeded by focusing back on the problem at hoof. I decided that the best place to look for Celestia would be at our old home.

I close my eyes and concentrate until I se the center of the room in front of me. With a mighty effort I'm able to transport myself there.

I arrive at an extremely old building that was once where Celestia and I once ruled together.She must be here. I begin a desperate search throughout the abandoned castle

"Nopony is here," I say aloud disappointed.

"Wrong," I hear a familiar voice answer. Before I can turn around I feel my head suddenly feeling like it was being assaulted by bees. I try in vain to sweep away the imaginary bees.

I collapse on the floor my eyes barely opened enough to make out the shape of my sister.

My sister looks at me with a sadistic grin. I'm too weak to reply. She just stays there looking into my eyes for a few minutes until for a split second her eyes irises and pupils glowed green.

Must have been seeing things. With that last thought I leave the conscious world.

[In the darkness. Shadow the Hedgehog's P.O.V.]

I open my eyes and find myself in darkness. "Where am I?" I ask the being near me.

"My name is Velocity. You are in "the darkness" as we call it," my being answers me . He looks like he is some sort of pony with wings. "You can step out at any time."

It is then when I realize I'm in a capsule. I pull myself out and land on the floor.

"Feel free to stretch your legs. We have time. And there is no use if you cramp up at a bad time," Velocity reasons.

"What..." I begin before Velocity silences me with a hoof to my mouth.

"All will be explained. Just follow me," he explains. I nod and follow.

We walk until we arrive in a room darker than anywhere else I have ever seen before. I can barely make out shapes of chairs.

"Master, Shadow is finally awake," Velocity said bowing low before a big cluster of collected darkness.

"Good. Shadow I have work for you," Velocity's master says maliciously. I have a bad feeling about this.

[ Later. Infinite's P.O.V.]

The changeling appeared in a flash. To the side of her was our prize. Luna the princess of the night.

"I take it she hadn't resisted," my master speaks while using magic to put chains on our new prize.

"I never gave her a change to," the changeling queen answered chuckling.

"Good. Now Infinite, make sure to hold her down," he said as she dropped her body near me.

"She is already unconscious and chained. Why?" I ask instinctively.

"Because I'm hungry," he answers barely holding back a laugh."And I don't want her to interrupt my feeding."

Without another word I obey. I hear the steps of my master as he exits his cover of darkness.

"I don't believe it. You are..."the queen is left speechless after that.

I feel something pat my back. "Stay there," my master orders.

I see out of the corner of my right eyes Warbringer's gauntlet flow.

The gauntlet touchs Luna. Luna's eyes shoot open and she struggles to get free. She is unable to defend herself.

The gauntlet begins glowing a bright blue. Not quite accepting of her fate Luna trys to look around herself but sees nothing of value.

That is until her eyes see my master. "You!" she shouts spitefully.

"Awwwwww Luna you ruined the surprise. You know how I hate that," with that I see the gauntlet hit Luna's face knocking her unconscious once again.

"...Now what, sir?" I ask out of habit.

"Leave her with Celestia I got what I needed from her," he answers as I hear him resume his previous position on his throne of darkness.

I leave to do as my master commands me.

[Chrysalisis's P.O.V.]

"What about me? My followers are growing restless," I state menancingly.

"Your threats mean nothing to me you bug. You know as well as I that they never did," he answered calling my bluff.

I sat there in silence looking at pure darkness.

"You won't see anything you'd recognize," he said answering my questioning glare. "You should just accept my superiority. I was the one who saved you and your followers after your failed attempt at usurping power."

"You should understand your place. I can stop acting or better yet turn all of Equestria on you by impersonating Celestia!" I threaten angrily.

He laughs. "Celestia is said to have gone away for something of formidable power. You have no such thing on you," he counters.

"I could just say I failed," I answer annoyed at his logic.

"You could but then you would need an apologize speech. Something like that would expose your deception. Everypony have mannerisms when it comes to public speeches. Even you have them. Somepony would notice instantly and you would be exposed and dethroned," he explains calmly. "You owe me. And until you have repayed your debt I won't let you leave."

Damn it! Damn these...creatures! Damn him! Damn the dragons! And damn those ponies! If it wasn't for their interference all of Equestria would have been mine. All that power. All that food!!! I take a calm breath.

"What do you want me to do?" I ask bowing.

"Simple...I want you to watch," he replys nonchalantly.

PreviousChapters Next