• Published 18th Mar 2012
  • 3,305 Views, 878 Comments

League of Bronies - darkironpony



A typical human turned into a pony in equestria story.

  • ...
26
 878
 3,305

PreviousChapters Next
The Guest

Author's Note: Now I'm really back. I hope this chapter is okay. This is it unedited so please forgive the many spelling errors.

[Rampage's P.O.V.]

"Well come on in!" the filly yelled from inside the house.

"Coming," I said as I grinded my teeth. I entered through the doorway.

There was a mannequin with a dress hanging on it. A white unicorn stood with its back to us as it stared at the mannequin. Its purple hair was a tangled mess.

"Rarity!" the filly squeaked as she ran into the larger white unicorn.

I stood at the entrance. I was drenched from leg to mane. Rarity? Oh this must be her sister.

Rarity shot a grin at her sister. The filly spoke in hushed tones with her. The filly ran upstairs excitedly grinning at me.

I shivered and sneezed. I wiped the booger on my left leg.

"Um..Are you alright?" Rarity asked concerned from behind me.

I turned around and answered, "Yeah I'm fine."

"Well I would like to," she said as she say my leg," welcome you to Carosuel Boutique."

"Uh...Thanks."

"So my sister Sweetie Belle has told me you would like to stay here for a while. Is this true?"

"Yeah. Your sister kinda dragged me over here," I explained bluntly.

"Oh? So you don't want to stay here for a few days?" she asked stunned.

"I'd appreciate it. But I'll understand if you didn't want me to." A lightning bolt cracked.

"How long would you be staying?"

"I'd say bout a week or two. Depends on how I do in my next fight."

"So two weeks? Very well."

"What?"

"You can stay. I could use the assistance of a big muscular stallion such as yourself at the moment."

"I guess its the least I could do. What do you want?"

Her eyes beamed maliciously. What did I get myself into?!

[Sonic's World. Tail's P.O.V.]

"It looks like not everyone made it," I said disappointed.

"Yeah. But lets not let that ruin the party Tails," Sonic said smirking.

"I suppose you're right," I hesitantly answered.

The others were all dancing on an improvised dance floor. A few feet away we set up a stand for drinks and food. Sonic gave me a quick nod and went to the stand.

"Hey Tails," Knuckles greeted.

I jumped and turned around to find him. "Hey Knuckles."

"Why did you pick this place?" he asked bluntly.

"It was Sonic's choice."

"Why would Sonic pick an old Eggman base? Let alone the one you two were saved from for a party?" Knuckles asked rhetorically.

I shrugged. I looked over to find Sonic gone from the stand.

He's probably just on the dance floor. I looked and he wasn't there.

I saw Sonic near one of the doorways. It looked like he was muttering into his wrist. After he was done his eyes gleamed for a second.

"Knuckles," before I could continue all the doorways were closed.

Everyone moved to open the doors but they wouldn't budge. Everybody grew worried.

Sonic just smiled.

A cold shiver ran throughout my body. Sonic tapped his wrist and suddenly a gas began to fill the room.

"Sonic?!" everyone yelled in shock.

Knuckles rushed at him with a right punch. Sonic easily dodged it and countered with a kick to his face.

Knuckles feel down to his knees. Sonic gave him a quick right uppercut that sent him sliding a few feet across the floor.

He just stood there smirking as we all collapsed. Knockout gas?! Why Sonic? His eyes glowed a dark hued red. It wasn't just my imagination. You're not Sonic. Then Metal? I couldn't complete my thought as the gas overtook me.

[Rampage's P.O.V.]

Rairty had an order for somepony called Filthy Rich. Apparently he wanted a suit and tie. She had decided to use me as one of her mannequin things. She said it was because the real thing was better. Lucky for her I was the same build as Rich.

The tie had begun to chafe my neck. The suit left me feeling as warm as the sun.

"This is REALLY uncomfortable? Are you done yet?" I asked impatiently.

"Almost there," Rarity readily assured me.

I sighed. I looked at a row of manequins next to me. Each wore an over stylized dress. Some of them had bizarre things too. One had this weird white wig with curls on its head.

My eyes wandered to the mirror. If nothing else I'd look good in this suit. Not too bad. I actually pull this suit off. No wonder she wanted to use me. I grinned.

Suddenly a knock at her door caused Rarity to drop her tools under me.

"Oh Sweetie can you get that?!" she beckoned hopefully.

"Sure thing sister!" Sweetie Belle answered jumping down the stairs.

"Thank you," she said as she went under me to get her tools. She had used her magic to make my body confined. Although it was a sort of magic cage.

While she did that Sweetie opened the door to reveal another white unicorn. Though this one was a stallion. His mane was a yellow and red combo.

"Oh. Hi DJ," the filly squeaked cheerfully.

"Hi Sweetie. Do you know where your sister is?"

"Over there," she said pointing at us.

"Thanks."

He turned to look at us. Then his face contorted into one of surprise. Then one of utter shock. Finally it settled in one of anger.

"You're going down buddy!" he yelled as he lunged at me.

"Wait. Just wait a min," I was interrupted by his tackle.

He landed on me and began to strike me with his two front hooves. Each strike I could hear the suit begin to tear. I tried to block only to cause more tears.

"GET OFF!" I yelled covering myself in sharp emerald armor.

He quickly backed off.

"Now stop you two!" Rarity said disapprovingly. "What is it you think you're doing?"

"I thought you two were," DJ began exasperated.

"Were what?" she demanded angrily.

"Um."

"Really DJ you should know to trust me by now."

"Sorry," he said as his shoulders slumped.

"To who?" she asked coyly.

"Sorry to you and uh Rage is it?"

"Yeah," I confirmed annoyed.

"Good. Now its your turn," she said looking at me.

"What?!"

"You did ruin all the hard work we have been doing. And just when I was nearly done too," she said disappointed.

"But," I started feeling a hoof lightly touch my neck.

"Trust me dude. Its best to just apologize to her now," DJ said nervously.

"Sorry," I sighed defeated.

"Now that is settled," she said turning to DJ," why did you come?"

"Oh. I wanted you to sew this tie back up for me."

"What tie?"

"I left it at home," he answered as the realization hit him.

"Rage."

"Yes?"

"The guest bedroom is upstairs. I'm sure Sweetie would be more than happy to show you where."

"But what about the suit?"

"Its okay. I now have DJ to help me," she said happily.

"What?!" DJ yelled shocked.

"Right?" she said staring him down intensely.

"Uh...Right!" he replied hesitantly.

[Tails's P.O.V.]

Where am I?

I opened my eyes. I was in some kind of capsule. It was covered in some kind of green fluid.

"Ah. So you're the first to awaken. I must admit that was unexpected."

Dr.Robotnik!

"I was expecting the giant purple cat. Or the aggressive Knuckles. Even Silver would have not been a long shot. But you? Didn't see that one," he admitted smiling.

He turned towards me with that confident grin. "I suppose you're wondering what is my plan, correct?"

I nodded.

"Its very simple. To destroy Shadic. Unfortunately him and Sonic proved too much for all of my previous creations."

Again I nodded smiling.

"However recently I noticed an important fact of Shadic. He can't use the power of chaos control. Meaning his powers weren't derived from the emeralds. Yet Sonic could. To a certain extent all your kind could."

I floated there giving Eggman an intense look.

"An idea entered my mind. The powers of the emeralds would allow Sonic to gain immense power only for a short time. The power output was always too great severely lowering the time. I decided to rectify that problem."

I gulped nervously.

"I was inspired by an old invention I had made before, Metal Sonic. I however had to correct an issue. I had to ensure his traitorous ways wouldn't carry over. I would use your own values to ensure my soldier would be loyal. I required Sonic's DNA to create the clone."

He chuckled. "By the time your outside help arrived I had set up the clone in place of the original. All the emeralds you and your friends collected were merely duplicates. Sonic was the one who kept them all wasn't he? Did you ever see the emeralds for yourself?"

A cold shiver went down my spine.

"By use of this machine I transfer a steady amount of power to my Sonic. Not quite its full potential but that isn't required to destroy Shadic. Using the power of the emeralds I have made my Sonic more powerful than the original. I would say he has outgrown that weak name. He is now Mega Sonic! Still there was Shadic to deal with. Then I was told that he had left. Using my resources in Equestria I found out the tournament. It was the perfect opportunity. Wait until his match when he is tired and wipe him out! I then realized the others wouldn't go down so easily."

He took a deep breath. "The original plan was for Sonic to destroy all of you .However I realized I would need an army. That is when you brought up your idea for a party. It was too perfect. You had handed me my army. Thank you Tails for giving me the tools to destroy Shadic once and for all!" he yelled laughing manically.

I began to hit at the wall of the tube to no avail. Shadic! I'm sorry!

[Rampage's P.O.V.]

The room was small. It held one small bed. It had a black pillow to scale.

The blanket was odd to say the least. It was mostly sky blue. There were a few music notes on it.

"This used to be my room," Sweetie explained helpfully.

That's when I noticed her cutie mark was a karaoke machine.

It always astounds me how convenient our cutie marks are in saying who we are.

"Okay. Night."

"Wait," I said without turning.

"Yeah?" she asked confused.

"Thanks. Sweetie it means a lot," I said without turning around.

"You're welcome," she said happily as she left.

I smiled. She reminds me of somepony. I facehoofed. Remember why you're even here. Remember you're here to make sure that monster gets put down. So every filly will never have to lose their family to it!

I laid down utterly exhausted.

PreviousChapters Next