• Published 18th Mar 2012
  • 3,301 Views, 878 Comments

League of Bronies - darkironpony



A typical human turned into a pony in equestria story.

  • ...
26
 878
 3,301

PreviousChapters Next
Sonic Rescued

Author's Note: I hope you guys enjoy the thrilling conclusion of the Rescue Sonic Arc. Have fun reading.

[Meanwhile elsewhere in the airship.]

"So what exactly are we doing here?" the dragon asked in a huff.

"The boss said we need to steal something that looks important," the griffin replied.

"Greeeeat that helps a lot," the pegasus said sarcastically.

The cloaked figure decided to start searching ahead of them. It led them to a giant metallic door. It gestured to the dragon and then to the door. The dragon raised a brow in response.

"I think it wants you to knock the door down," the pegasus suggested.

The shadowy figure nodded and the dragon began to rip the door off its hinges.

When they entered the room they stood in shock.

"What is this place?" the griffin wondered aloud.

"I don't know," the pegasus and dragon said at the same time.

What they found was a black hedgehog in a capsule. They also saw more of him each in its own capsule. There were rows and rows of them.

"Shadow the Hedgehog," the cloaked figure read off the words on top of the capsule.

"I think this army of hedgehogs looks important," the pegasus said bluntly.

"We only need the original," added the hooded figure.

"Why?" the griffin asked.

"Because the others are just mere reflections of the original. They are dull and worthless to us. The original however isn't," the hooded figure answered.

The dragon proceeded to rip the capsule off its hinges and take it with them.

[Back with Shadic and Bass.]

[Theme Time!!!]

Before me was a new pegasushog. Its coat was jet black and its eyes plain white. His mane was a jet black spiky one but with a few stripes of dark blue in it.

"Eggman!" the new pegasushog with Shadic's voice yelled as he charged the doctor. Before the hit could connect a mechanical hedgehog hit him. It looked like a robotic version of Sonic. [Who was still in that tube.]

"Hohoho! Very well done Metal Sonic," the doctor complimented the robot. [I guess Eggman could not come up with an original name.]

"Too easy," Shadic said as he began throwing faster punchs that even the speedy cyborg could not block.

He threw a right hoof. Then a left. To finish the job he hit his head against the robot's. The machine fell down defeated.

Shadic threw a smirk to Eggman but to our surprise Eggman returned the gesture in kind.

"I have an ace up my sleeve," the doctor bragged as he drew a jewel out of his pocket.

"A chaos emerald?! How?!" Shadic said surprised. Eggman used Shadic's confusion to toss the emerald to the robot who caught it.

Suddenly the robot became engulfed in a blood red agua and it set its eyes on Shadic.

"Bass, take care of Eggman. I got this loser," Shadic said not turning away from the robot.

"Right," I said beginning to gallop to take on the good doctor.

"I kind of wish I had an apple," I joked to myself. When I looked at the doctor he had produced a gun and began shooting in my direction.

Shadic met the super powered mechanized hedgehog in air combat. "Dark, keep it under control," Shadic said to himself. They met in the ait and exchanged blows with neither gaining any ground against the other. Shadic would throw a right hoof but the mech dodged and attempted to kick only for Shadic to block it with his hooves. At times there would only appear outbursts of energy as they clashed in the air.

Shadic was able to appear above the robot and hit it with a double hoof strike. Before the robot could recover he hit it with a one two combo sending it flying several feet away.

Shadic began to glow a fierce black agua. The robot merely looked at Shadic with a blank look.The robot began to charge with its own dark red agua to match Shadic's.

"Take this, Darkness Flash!" Shadic yelled as a black energy wave went straight for the robotic hedgehog. It did not even bat an eye and shot its own red beam to meet Shadic's. Much like their previous fighting neither one could outpower the other as the beams clashed with one another.

My eyes were glued to the scene until I heard a laser blast shoot right by me. "Damn! I really need to stop getting distracted," I said making a mental note of it.

I chanced another look back at the energy struggle scene but this time I saw something that I had not observed before. Shadic was losing. His beam seemed unfocused so it was beginning to lose ground in the struggle. He must be tired. When Shadow entered his own form he collapsed. I got to help him end this stuggle and quick. But how?

Again Eggman shot his laser gun. This time however it gave me an idea. I galloped to Eggman and headbutted his gut. With an oooff! Eggman lost his grip on the gun and I caught it. Man, I hope this works.

"Hey you, you overgrown toaster," I said raising the gun to face the metal hedgehog. I stole a quick glare at the gun to find it had one shot let. Metal Sonic ignored me as it continued shooting its blast to overwhelm Shadic's. I noticed pained gasps escape from Shadic. Well it is now or never. I fired the gun. Needless to say all it did was cause the robot to look at me for a split second.

Shadic did not waste the second I bought him. His Dark Flash easily overtook the robot's own beam with a sudden burst of energy and forced the robot back up against the metallic wall. Its mechanical body was completely caught up in the blast.

Shadic began to float down slowly after the exchange. He began to pant faster and faster. He held his head in his hooves. His body returned to its normal blue. He collapsed but I caught him before he hit the ground.

"You did it!" I congratulated my teammate.

He smirked," Course I did I am Shadic the pegasushog, part pegasus, part hedgehog, all hero. Oh and thanks man."

I nodded and placed him down. I looked around to find Eggman had deserted the area while I had my little exchange with Metal Sonic.

"It's okay. I am fine," Shadic said starting to walk to the tube which held Sonic. [Sonic was bound and gagged so he did not know what had just happened.]

While he went to retrieve Sonic I walked over to the remains of Metal Sonic. I found nothing there. Eggman must have grabbed the emerald when he ran off.

"Initiziating emergency self destruct in one minute," a voice echoed throughout the airship.

"We better get going,now," I said urgently.

Shadic placed the still tied Sonic to his back and we went to join the others.

[Back with Adven and Goldie.]

"Did that voice say we only have a minute?" Goldie asked as he gulped.

Adven nodded calmly.

"Well then why are you so calm?!" Goldie demanded.

Adven pointed to me and Shadic.

While Adven was pointing Goldie smacked Shadow awake.

"What...is..happening?" Shadow asked still groggy from his transformantion. [And the bitch hoof he just received.]

"Self destruct, now hurry and help Adven carry Knuckles!" I said feigning nonchalance. They followed my instructions and we stopped.

"Golden Horseshoes hit here," Shadic said pointing to the floor. "We will not make it otherwise. Goldie closed his eyes to concentrate and stomped his hooves breaking the floor. [Floor 0 Goldie 1. Flawless victory!]

"Nice, I always wanted to go skydiving," I joked as we began to fall to our deaths. [Well Goldie and I were since well we are the only earth ponys of the group. I guess Knuckles would die too but at least he was still asleep and besides Adven and Shadow had him.]

Ten feet from the ground and ten feet from the airship the self destruct occured. The force sent us hurdling to the ground faster. Five feet from the ground I quickly said my prayers. I felt someone grab a hold of me. It was Shadic giving me a wide grin.We landed on the ground rolling until we hit something hard. [Shadow had also somehow managed to grab a hold of Goldie as well.]

"Did I stick the landing?" I joked before I let the pain overtook me.

[A few hours later.]

"Well, now what?" I asked as we were preparing to go back home.

"Don't ask me I am not the one who can create portals," Adven said waving his hooves.

"I don't know either," Shadow said weakly.

"Ugh what is taking him so long?" Goldie complained.

Shadic had waited to talk with his friends from this world. Finally Shadic appeared before us again.

He gave us all a quick smile and then he said," Thanks guys."

We all said, "No problem."

Shadic's expression became serious," I think I need to stay here now. Eggman has caused much damage here and he is bound to cause more. Also everyone here is weak I can not abandon them. I will not abandon them. Not while they are like this." We all nodded understanding his decision.

Shadic seemed to force a small smile," I will still visit Ponyville. You guys can rest easy with me there every now and again. Besides Snowy and I do need some time together. Who knows maybe I will finally find where she keeps that hammer of hers if I can surprise her."

With that said he opened the portal again. "See you guys later," he said giving us all a thumbs up and smirk. We all walked back to Ponyville.

"See you later Shadic," I said looking back returning his smirk with my own. He nodded as the portal closed.

[After we left.]

"Well lets go," said a voice near Shadic.

"Do not worry Sonic we have enough time. For now lets rest," Shadic said putting his hooves behind his head and began walking to nap somewhere with his old pal Sonic the Hedgehog.

"Yes lets," Sonic followed suit. Little did Shadic know Sonic's eyes glowed a blood red as he followed Shadic to 'rest.'

Author's Note: There you have it faithful readers the exciting conclusion of the Rescue Sonic Arc. Oh and this is introducing Theme Time segment to my story. As the name suggests this will play everytime a character goes super special awesome. Okay that is it for now. See you in the next chapter.

PreviousChapters Next