• Published 18th Mar 2012
  • 3,303 Views, 878 Comments

League of Bronies - darkironpony



A typical human turned into a pony in equestria story.

  • ...
26
 878
 3,303

PreviousChapters Next
Meanwhile

Author's Note: Editted by Cyber5555.I hope you enjoy this chapter.

[Meanwhile at Sweet Apple Acres. Dylan's P.O.V.]

"That is amazing!" Applebloom yelled excitedly.

"Wow. Awesome!" Scootaloo shouted happily.

"Yeah," Sweetie Belle agreed happily.

I stood there grinning, I guess they really like my juggling. Although they seem a little too excited.

"You want to try?" I offered holding out the apples.

"Yeah!" they all shouted at once.

"Well here you go!" I shout throwing each of them three apples. Three in each arm and three grabbed by my tail.

Unfortunately they all dropped them instantly. Except for Applebloom who got two in the air.

"It's ok I remember my first time being that messy," I said encouragingly.

"Really?" Sweetie Belle asked unconvinced.

"Yes," I lied smiling. Probably I should have went to that party Pinkie was throwing.

"Come on stay up there ya darn apples!" Applebloom whined as she tryed again.

"I am going to go in and get some water. You three keep at it," I said wearing the best fake grin I could muster.

Why did I decide to do this anyway? I entered the house and grabbed a cup. I went to the sink and turned the nozzle.

"So how are the girls treating ya?" Applejack asked coming from out of nowhere. Right because AJ asked me to.

"Fine. I guess," I mutter unsurely. I take a sip of the water I just poured myself.

"Good ta hear," she replied cheerfully. "Don't worry soon I'll be done with my bucking for the day. Then I can take those three off ya hoofs."

"Thanks Applejack but I have claws not hooves," I said showing her.

"Ya know what I mean," she said with a bemused expression.

I shrugged and excused myself.

[ Ponyville Shadow the Hedgehog's P.O.V.]

I arrived in the town. Nobody seemed to be shocked by my presence.

As I saw a nearby unicorn pass by I grabbed his shoulder. "Excuse me. Do you know where Ponyville hospital is?" I ask calmly.

He waved his hoof. "Don't worry about it. And the hospital is that way," he answered helpfully.

"Thank you," I replyed running in the direction he pointed at.

In two minutes I was in front of the hospital. I walked in and approached the counter where a pony was waiting.

"Can I help you?" she said without looking up.

"I'm here to visit a friend," I lied slyly.

"And who would that be sir?" she asked in the same tone as before.

"His name is Rift. He is a griffin," I explained hoping it would make her go faster.

She picked up a clipboard and began searching through it. "Rift. Ah. Here he is. He is in Room 204," she said bored.

Before she could utter another word I ran to that room. I entered the room and found a pony on a bed in a full body cast.

I went outside quickly to make certain I had the right room. "Uh..Sorry I had the wrong room," I apologize before I leave.

After a few more failed attempts I finally make it to the real room 204.

When I enter I find a griffin with many bandages all over his body.

"I assume you're Rift," I stated as I entered the room.

"You assume right then. What do you want?" he asked warily.

"I want you to sign this," I said cutting to the chase. I handed him a piece of paper.

He accepted it with a raised brow. His eyes scanned through the contents of the paper. Afterwards he was silent for a few minutes. "What kind of sick joke is this?!" he shouted angrily.

"I am just the messenger," I replyed leaving. As I was a few feet away I looked back and saw a dark aura around Rift's room. What the?

"I see you actually convinced him to sign it," a voice said from behind me. I turned around to find the same pony that had awoken me.

"What are you doing here?" I questioned annoyed.

"The master wanted to make sure you had a fast way out after that," he said pointing at Rift's room. Or to be more precise the darkness that encompassed Rift's room.

Suddenly Rift exited his own room not showing the least bit of pain. "Are you ok?" I asked amazed at his improved condition.

"Better than alright. I'm ready to win," he said determined.

With that Velocity opened a portal. "Then come on," I said pointing at the hole.

"Fine," Rift muttered following me in the vortex. "And who is he?" he asked me eyeing Velocity.

"A coworker," I replied as we all entered the portal.

[At Golden's gym. Golden's P.O.V.]

"One more," I panted striking the heavybag once again.

Remember when you lose that is just the world telling you need to work harder. Always push yourself and nopony will be able to face you!

"Alright then. If my body is too weak to stand then that just means I have to get stronger," I said shakingly rising.

Before I go at it again. I began searching my gym for something valuable. I know that they should be here somewhere.

Then I heard a knocking at the door of the gym. Guess it can wait.

I ran to open the door. When I did I found a black pegasus. "Oh. Hi Shadow," I greeted him while I breathed heavily.

"Hi Golden," Shadow said smiling.

"No offense Shadow but why are you here?" I asked confused.

"Nopony has seen you since the match. I was a little worried about you," he stated shyly.

I chuckled at that. "Don't worry...I am fine. Never...been...better," I said through heavy gasps for breath. I grabbed my head as I felt a headache coming.

"Probably you should lay down," Shadow suggested helpfully.

"No. Not yet. Not until I," I said before I felt the headache grow worse. All I could do is hold my head as it grew worse and worse.

"You need to rest now," Shadow said determined as he guided me to a couch.

"Thanks Shadow," I muttered grinning.

Shadow nodded and gave his own grin. I closed my eyes. After a few minutes Shadow decided to talk again,"You seem okay. Just get some sleep. I will be back to check on you later," he said happily.

"Ok. Moooom," I said sarcasrtically.

"Just get some sleep," he again urged,"I'll see you later." As soon as I heard the door close I arose from the couch.

"Now where did I put those weights?" I wondered aloud.

I looked around quickly until I spotted them. "Ah there they are. Under the couch," I said feeling dumb for forgetting.

I retrieved them and placed them on my body. "Okay time for round two," I said heading back to the heavybag.

PreviousChapters Next