• Published 18th Mar 2012
  • 3,305 Views, 878 Comments

League of Bronies - darkironpony



A typical human turned into a pony in equestria story.

  • ...
26
 878
 3,305

PreviousChapters Next
Rage vs Dylan

Author's Note: This chapter edited by Cyber5555. Thanks 5s. I hope you the readers enjoy the chapter.

[Dylan's P.O.V.]

My opponent and I entered the ring. The other combatants were taken out.

I chose to enter in my human form. The things I do to make a performance special.

We slowly approached one another in the middle of the ring.

The announcer chimed in as we both stopped to stare at one another.

I will start with the one two combo. I'll follow up with a quick knee hit to his chin. As he recoils from the blow I will...Wait what did the announcer just say?

Rampage threw a quick hoof to my chest. Luckily out of instinct I already was backing up so the blow caused minor damage.

"Ok. Looks like I'll just have to improvise," I said with a smirk.

[Play this!]

I threw my own fist toward Rage's face.

Rage violently swatted it away and threw a quick right to my head.

I dodged and used my arm to grab his leg. I see there are some advantages to being human that are unrelated to performing. My eyes met Rage's and my mouth grew into a smirk.

"Show us something really cool Dylan!" I hear a familiar voice yell from the crowd. Who is that? ...That is one of the kids that I performed for yesterday.

"Okay kid this is for you!" I say giving a wink to the audience. I tighten my grip on my opponent's leg and began to swing his body.

After a few spins I released my opponent. I pause a moment to give another quick wink to my fans.

As I do that I feel something on my shoulder. I turn around to find Rage had recovered. Before I could reply he encased his right hoof in emeralds and aimed for my head.

I raised my arms to block the attack. Unfortunately Rage's wasn't aiming for my head. I feel the force of the hit send me a few feet back. I struggle to catch my breath.

I see Rage give me a pity filled look. He slowly advances toward me. As he does that his entire body slowly is encased by emeralds. A form of flashy armor. He placed his right front hoof out. As he did this an emerald blade of some sort stretched from his hoof. And it has its own accesories. Good I thought I was the only one with a few tricks. I will give this audience a performance yet.

I dash to close the distance between us. I throw a quick left hook to his jaw. Before it can make impact I change my hand into a claw and demolish Rage's emerald helmet.

I spinned around a bit and flex for the crowd. I allowed the warmth of the crowd's love to flow over my body.

I turned back to my opponent to see him picking himself up from my blow. Rage stared at me with murder in his eyes.

I give him a smirk and enter a fighting stance.

[Rampage's P.O.V.]

I spit out a few drops of blood. This may be a tougher fight than I thought it would be.

Dylan gives me a smirk. I retaliate aiming my emerald blade for his head.

He pulls his head back narrowly evading the blow. I aim for his head and continue attacking.

Ugh! Why won't you stay still?! As if taunting me Dylan dodges my attack once more. Fine if one blade is so easy for you to dodge! How about you try two on for size?!

I create a second blade from my other arm and attack once more.

He narrowly evades me and takes to the sky.

[Play This!]

You're not getting away that easily! I repurpose my armor into a barrage of projectiles at my opponent.

You can't dodge all of them! Eventually he's hit by five shards. Each left a dent on his scales. He gave me a cocky wink.

Don't mock me! I shoot one emerald shard aimed for his eye. He throws his head back to save his eye. The shard however managed to cut his eye leaving a large scar.

I hear him groan in pain as he places his head in his claws.

He opens his mouth and aims it right at me. I put on my emerald gloves and ready myself for his fierce assault.

I use my arms to block my face from the strongest part of the attack.

I gulped waiting for things to get hotter. I gasp in shock as I realize my arms suddenly feel colder and I can't seperate them.

I look at my arms. What?! They are in ice?! How the?! As I wonder this Dylan comes from the sky aiming for my head with both of his claws.

I stand there in shock unable to move as Dylan's claws meet my face.

[Dylan's P.O.V.]

I finally took him down. I dart my head back and forth until my eyes rest on a certain blonde coated stallion.

"You! Begin the count!" I pant furiously. The announcer nods.

I wave to the crowd and give them a little grin.

I hear a few footsteps coming up behind me. I turn around and find my opponent swinging his arms at me.

No time to dodge. One chance! As his arms reach near my head I transform once again into my human form.

"What?!" I hear my opponent yell. To answer I gave him a quick uppercut to his head.

I transformed into my dragon body and gave a quick elbow to the ice shattering it.

I give Rage a smile. He returns my smile with one of his own.

I move my arms to block his next blow. He threw a right toward my bad eye.

I grabbed his leg preventing the blow. Rage grew an emerald shard and made it grow until it reached my eye. I let go and moved back only to find myself on the edge of the ring!

My opponent didn't hesitate to take advantage and hit me out of the ring.

I began to use my wings to remain airborne.

My opponent didn't look nervous about my quick save. He gestured me to look up. When I decided to humor him my own smile fell. Emerald shards floating in the air?!

I raise my arms to protect myself from the next attack.

They come and I swiftly move dodging each of them or swatting them away.

I suddenly feel pain as if someone cut me. I feel myself fall from the sky and transform back into my human form.

I hear the announce yell,"It is over! Rage is the winner! But lets give Dylan some praise as well folks for a spectacular performance!"

I pick myself up and give my audience one thumbs up as I retreat backstage.

PreviousChapters Next