• Published 18th Mar 2012
  • 3,305 Views, 878 Comments

League of Bronies - darkironpony



A typical human turned into a pony in equestria story.

  • ...
26
 878
 3,305

PreviousChapters Next
Decisions

Author's Note: Lucky you guys get two chapters in a day. Yay for you. Anyway you know the drill. Also tell me your thoughts on me adding a new 'weapon' to the arsenal. Also Adven here is your chance to offer a title for this chapter. Sorry if I did not do your guys OCs justice. Tell me any complaints you have about them in my story.

[Shadic's P.O.V.]

"Alright here we go!" I yelled as I dropped Shadow at a picnic blanket.

"Thanks," Shadow said with a grin.

I then left him alone there while I flew back to Ponyville.

"Well, I was starting to get a little bored anyway," I said when I spotted a giant robot attacking Ponville's marketplace.

I flew straight into the robot when suddenly it turned towards me. On its head was a monitor of some sort. Before I could say anything the monitor had turned on revealing an old friend of mine.

"Really Eggman? A giant robot? Come on. At least last time you gave me a workout with the army of robots," I taunted smirking. [He always hates the grin the most.]

"Oh Shadic. I didn't even see you there," Eggman said nonchalantly.

"What is the deal Eggman?" I asked curious to hear his plan.

Eggman then laughed," It is only that I know you can not stop me."

"What makes you think I can't Eggman? I got your number and I have beaten you enough times already," I said smiling remembering all the times I ruined his plans.

"This," Eggman said while the monitor seemed to sort out. Eggman's figure was replaced by one of an old friend of mine tied up and beaten.

"Eggman!" I snarled through clenched teeth. "You better let Sonic go or else!"

Eggman smiled and waved," Then come and get me if you can Shadic."

"The others will save Sonic and I will take care of the robot here," I said full heartedly.

"Oh I don't think they will be doing anything. You see I have already disposed of them," Eggman replied with his sick smile.

"You bastard!" I yelled angrily," That is it Eggman, I am coming for you." I switched to my pegasushog self and began to hop into Sonic's world.

When I emerged through the portal I found Eggman on the other side waiting for me.

"Ho,ho,ho, you have just doomed more of your friends Shadic," Eggman taunted me over a megaphone.

"What?!" I said looking back and seeing the robot still in Ponyville. "Damn it!"

When I turned back to the portal it was surrounded by a squad of Eggbots.

"Okay this may be a little harder than I thought," I admitted jumping to meet the Eggbots one on fifty.

[Back in Ponyville, Shadow Breeze's P.O.V.]

The picnic we had was going great. Fluttershy had prepared a pleasant meal.

We each had a few daisy sandwiches and some sasparilla. I wonder how Pinkie snuck it in without Fluttershy knowing?

"Sooo how you been?" I asked nervously. When Fluttershy turned towards me i blushed hotly," Um..I mean do you come here often?"

Fluttershy giggled at that and I blushed more. "I have been fine but the animals," Fluttershy's face became one filled with worry," have been acting strange lately."

"I can help you with them if you want," I offered grinning.

"Thank you," she said pulling me into a hug.

I noticed Fluttershy was blushing and that made me blush.

We stood there for what felt like hours just cuddling next to one another until we both drifted soundly off to sleep.

[In the Darkness.]

"Yes Eggman appears to have secured our victory over Ponyville," the voice boomed as its servant stayed off to the side ready to jump into action if and when required.

"Oh please,":said the mish mash of different creatures named Discord," One robot is much too orderly and boring."

"What do you propose then Discord?" the voice asked wary of Discord's nature.

"Well," the creature's eyes flashed with michievious intent,"I propose...."

[Back in Ponyville. Bass's P.O.V.]

"Ugh.My head is throbbing," I complained as I felt something going through my body. My eyes were still closed. It felt like mud covered my whole body. After a few minuteds of struggling I pulled my body out of the goo.

I heard a lady like mechanical voice say,"Mobile trace systems check." It repeated saying that talking about all these different systems. [Hey there was a few and she talked fast. Like any woman. Am I right fellas?..Whatever, you know I'm right.]

I finally opened my eyes to find something I was not expecting. "Where the fuck am I?!" I asked dumbfounded.

I was in what looked like a high tech circle. "What the?!" I yelled as I saw a giant robot before me.

It was jet black with non distinct qualities.

I felt my muscles were asleep so I decided to stretch only to find a giant pair of hooves following each of my steps.

"Oh, now this is interesting," I said as a wolfish grin covered my face. "I wonder," I thought aloud as I practiced with the controls. A few minutes moved by and I didn't receive an answer from the robot.

"Might as well make this quick," I said rushing into the other robot. [Oh yeah. I forgot to tell you I am in a control center thingy of a giant robot. And it is glorious!]

Before my robotic hoof could make contact the robot ducked and threw a right uppercut to the head.

"Ugh. Fuck," I said as a building I crashed into was going to hit a little filly.

The filly screamed and...a certain brown coated pegasus swooped in to save her.

I breathed a sigh of relief and then rushed the robot again. This time however instead of just hitting it, I grabbed it and tossed it into the air.

While it was up there I made my move hitting it from all sides. One blow to the shoulder. Two blows to the left side. Three on the head and tossed it into the air. While it was up there my eye was drawn to my new clothes. My mouth dropped.

"This is the symbol of Neo-Japan. Does that mean?" I asked starting to examine the new robot I acquired for the fight.

The robot sore with its loss began a countdown on its head.

"Twenty seconds til detonation," it said.

If I remove the head just high enough above Ponyville probably I can prevent it from taking any lives. Well other than my own at least.

"Ten seconds until detonation," it said once again this time a bit more prompt.

"Okay gotta do this before I regret it," I tired to pysch myself up as I starting pushing it into the air.

Right when the robot was in position I decided to test my hypothesis about what kind of robot I actually had.

[Play this.]

"Here I go," I said as I threw my right front foot in the arm. Suddenly my robot's own front right hoof glowed teal.

"Five."

"Shining hoof!" I yelled throwing the hoof into the face of the robot. We were about one hundred feet high. [I never thought I would have been able to ever do this before.Fucking worth it folks. I regret nothing!]

"Four."

I hope the others won't be too mad at me.

"Three."

Thank you Adven without you I couldn't have unleashed on this robot. Where is Shadic?

"Two."

"One," I answered closing my hoof speeding up the detonation. Last thing I remember is a giant push and myself hitting the ground.

[Back in Sonic's World, Shadic's P.O.V., you can stop the music now.]

"What? How did it get destroyed?!" I heard Eggman yell as I demolished the last of his robots.

I laughed.

"What is so funny?!" Eggman demanded angrily which only made me laugh harder.

"Come on Eggman! Did you really think I needed to stay there to know it was protected. My friends can protect themselves and now Eggman I am coming for you!" I yelled homing in on Eggman's head.

Suddenly when I made impact 'Eggman's' head shot out gears and knobs.

I took time to examine my surroundings and fell down when I realized something.

Where there was once green vibrant forest now there was cold steel and iron. Somehow Eggman had transformed an entire area. "I think I am going to need help," I said as I ran into the portal back to Ponyville.

[Back in Ponyville. Shadow Breeze's P.O.V.]

"That was nice," I said as Fluttershy awoke.

When she saw me we stood there for what felt like hours yet I could have stayed there forever locked in her eyes.

"Yes," she said leaning closer to me.

We leaned into one another until our lips met.

When we finally released one another's lips we discovered we had started to fly.

"I guess we got kind of carried away," I said remembering something, "Now lets go to that house of yours. I want to see all of your animals."

[Back in Ponyville. Adven's P.O.V.]

"Thank you mister," said the filly who I saved.

I smiled and put a hoof on its head,"Your welcome."

I saw a blue earth stallion with a speed bag for his cutie mark was underneath a pile of rubble.

His black mane was moist with sweat.

I reached under the rubble and began to move it away. It took a few minutes to complete the job but I did it.

"You..ok?" I asked panting.

"Yeah, thank you," he said as he laid on his back.

"Hi my name is Adven," I said reaching out a hoof. Ever since the fighting between the two robots took place I was busy helping the victims.

"Mine is Golden Horseshoe nice to meet you," he said brohoofing me. "You know what Adven?" he asked laughing.

"What?" I asked confused at why he would be laughing right now.

"I think we are going to be good friends."

I smiled and laid down to rest letting my exhaustion reach me.

PreviousChapters Next