• Published 18th Mar 2012
  • 3,305 Views, 878 Comments

League of Bronies - darkironpony



A typical human turned into a pony in equestria story.

  • ...
26
 878
 3,305

PreviousChapters Next
A Dream?

[In my dreams...maybe?]

I was in a black void hopelessly floating. Well this seems awfully familar. Suddenly I saw a light. [I guess I found the light at the end of the tunnel. I hope it ain't the C train. That would kill me.] Soon I was engulfed by the light as it penetrated the darkness. [Haha penetrated. Don't judge me!] I closed my eyes to prevent them from being overwhelmed by the light.

When I again opened my eyes I saw one half was taken by the light and the other was still encased by pure darkness. As my jaw dropped I saw two beings emerge from the darkest shadow and the brightest light.

They each resembled what you would expect from their respective sides. The beings that came out of the dark and light both looked like 'me'.

"Who are you?" I inquired instinctively.

"We are you," they answered simultaneously. Man I hope they do not do that for all the questions I ask.

Okay. This is weird. "What do you mean? You can't be me because well, I am me," I said pointing a finger to me. Wait I am in my human form? How? What the hell is going on? Calm down besides this is more bizarre

"True," the being in dark said. [Both of the beings wore robes of the darkness and light and looked human.]

"And untrue," the white one replied.

This only confused me more.

"The truth is we are a part of you," the white one continued.

" Well how long have you been here? Because I got to tell you I may want to make you guys pay some overdue rent." [Joking was the only way to keep myself from breaking down out of frustration.]

"Fine, since you clearly do not believe us we shall demonstrate our prowess," the dark one stated," I recommened we beat some sense into him."

"Agreed," the white one said nodding.

I raised my arms to defend myself. Wait a minute arms. In my dreams I am still human. Weird. Or is it? I mean there was that whole pegasushog thing. As I pondered this I felt my arms and legs to move of their own accord and began hitting me. [Help! Someone save me from well...me!]

"This is our demonstration how did you like it?" the dark robed one asked with an evil smirk. Damn bastard enjoyed himself.

"I apologize for our other's sense of fun," the white one quickly added.

"Fine," I said panting,"but... one question."

"Ask away," the white one seemed eager to answer.

"We will answer." the dark added..

"Why am I here? And what is here anyway?"

"We are in your soul Shaun," the bright one said.

"And you are here because you're fighting for your life. So I and that one," the dark one [Screw it I am calling him Blackness now] said gesturing towards his counterpart," were activated."

"Activated?"

"We are beings of pure energy. My associate and I are," Brighty said [Yeah his name is Brighty now. Want to fight about it?]
pointing to me,"and you are where our energies collide. Therefore we are a part of you. And you're us."

"Ok but what do you mean you were activated? By what exactly?"

"Your stupidity," the Blackness said spiting in disgust.

Brighty quickly clarified, "He means your constant nature to help your fellow ponys and well the consequences that come with that. Such as saving Cheerilee. You have been unconscience for two weeks. This hasn't only put you at risk but us as well. And he did not give us to you to simply be thrown away."

"You have said too much brother," the Blackest snarled at Brighty.

"What the fuck? Who is he?!" I asked now letting my frustration enter my voice.

"We must go now, but do know that now we are with you. you will experience some new sensations," Blackest said as it [or he, whatever] faded back into the shadows."

"Do try and NOT get yourself killed," Brighty said with a warm smile.

"Wait I still have questions," I yelled trying to reach the beings in vain.

"Soon you will no longer be a hindrance to your friends," the beings spoke as one for a final time leaving me with that message.

"But I am not a burden to my friends," I insisted. Am I?

"Hey wake up bro," I heard a voice say gently.

"Adven?!"

"Please, tell me he is alright!"

"Carrot Top?!"

"Do not worry. I know his kind he is going to be just fine," a third familar voice said. [I could not place the name though.]

[I am not going to tell!] [ I listened to this as I wrote this part- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8sEtZiAQQI]

My head. what the fuck happened? All I remember is a robot. Then it all came back to me and I sprang to life. My head protested strongly against my sudden activity. I forced my eyes opened to find myself in a hospital bed. [Okay I told you surprise!]

"Please be okay Bass," I looked to my rightside to find Carrot Top there peacefully sleeping. I also noticed I was in a bed. I forced myself up although my head continued its protest. I used my hoofs to support myself as I got out of the bed.
Yay it feels good to be a pony again!

My whole body felt weak as if all my body was asleep. Ha. I guess I am more beat than I thought. Oh well up and at it lazy bones.

I turned my gaze to Carrot Top and ignored the pain as I grabbed her in my arms and carried her to my bed. I then placed her on the bed. I then covered her with the blanket. As she snuggled under the blanket I kissed her on the forehead. "Good night. Sorry I made you worry. Get some rest you have earned it."

I carried my exhausted body three steps before I fell down on my knees. [I do not know how I even have knees being a pony and all.] I crawled to the chair Carrot Top was snoozing on. I then took her place. I stood there for a few minutes going over what happened in my 'dream.' I shook myself and decided it was best to get to sleep now. It looked like it was already late. I guess my mind responded slowly to everyone trying to wake me up.

As she lay there peacefully I reached my hand to trace her mane to comfort her. [She seemed to grow antsy in her sleep.] I then began an old song as she drifted off to sleep.

"Hush now, Quiet now
It's time to lay your sleepy head
Hush now, Quiet now
It's time to go to bed

Hush now! Quiet now
It's time to lay your sleepy head
Said hush now! Quiet now
It's time to go to bed

Drifting! Off to sleep
Leave excitin' day behind you
Drifting! Off to sleep
Let the joy of dream land find you

Hush now! Quiet now
Lay your sleepy head
Said hush now! Quiet now
It's time to go to bed"

I smiled as I finished the song drifting off to sleep myself.

PreviousChapters Next