• Published 13th Jan 2014
  • 7,484 Views, 231 Comments

A new Discord - Galaxy Knight



This isn't a story about a reformed or even a changed Discord, this is what happens when someone gets a hold of Discord's powers. Contains many references to TV, anime, video games, movies etc.

  • ...
45
 231
 7,484

Unite as one

Chapter 10

We got into the house a little later, Screwball went into her room to do her homework and I went into the kitchen to prepare dinner. I could have used my powers make the process go by a bit faster but using telekinesis to cut food and move it into bowls just felt like cheating. It may have taken a bit longer than I expected but I did get everything done before everypony else arrived, the only trouble was that I had to remember to make all the food vegetarian because these ponies weren't an omnivore like me. Pretty soon I got all the food ready and six o clock rolled around, as I was setting the table I heard a knocking at the door (The door is enchanted so that knocking echoes throughout the entire house because this place has never seen door bells before)

“Oh those are our guests, Screwball sweetie are you ready?” I asked

She ran down the hall to my side. “Yes!” She said excitedly

“Good, I don’t think I need to remind you to be on your best behavior. Especially since you’re so good all time so just remember to make nice conversation with everypony okay?”

She nodded and I went to open the front door, when I did I saw everyone there except Pinkie and Tilted Easel.

“Hey guys, I assume Pinkie went to go pick up Tilted?” I asked

“Yep, Pink’s said that she has to lead Tilted here and that she’d be here a little bit after we got here.” As soon as I shut the door and they all walked inside I heard another knock.

“Speak of the devil and she shall appear, you girls go sit at the table.” I opened up the door to see Pinkie and Tilted Easel. “Hey guys, you got here quicker than I expected.”

“Well I did say I’d be here shortly after the rest of the girls.” Pinkie said

“True.” Pinkie walked past me and I led Tilted inside. “Hello Tilted Easel welcome to my humble abode, please make yourself at home.”

Tilted looked at my house and was in shock. “It’s bigger on the inside, how is that possible?”

“Magic my friend, and mine is more powerful than most ponies. In any case, let me give you the grand tour.”

I walked him into the kitchen where the other seven girls were seated.

“All right, this is the dining room where I do all my eating and cooking. I also fight a gang of pirate ninja’s here every other Tuesday.”

Twilight looked confused. “Wait, I don’t remember that happening the last time we were here.”

“It’s a new feature. Anyways Tilted Easel allow me to introduce you to my friends.” I pointed to Pinkie Pie. “You've already met Pinkie Pie; party planner extraordinaire, laughter expert and excellent baker who works at Sugar Cube Corner.”

She gave him a little wave.

Then I pointed to the rest. “Then there’s Twilight, she works at the local library, is one of the most magical unicorns there is, and is a personal student of Princess Celestia.”

“It’s nice to meet you.” Twilight said.

“Rainbow Dash is a loyal pony who works for the weather patrol.”

“And I’m the fastest flyer in all of Equestria.” She said boastfully.

I leaned down and whispered in his ear. “She’s also got a little bit of an ego.”

This made him snicker while Rainbow just looked at us curiously.

“Applejack’s one of the most hardworking and honest ponies in town, she also works at Sweet Apple Acres.”

“If you’ve eaten something with an apple in it, I’ve probably bucked from a tree myself.” She said proudly

“Very nice, also I like your hat.” He complimented.

Applejack tipped her hat in a way that said ‘thank you’.

“Rarity works at the Carousel Boutique as a fashion designer and is quite generous in a pinch.”

He looked curiously at her. “Really? You know miss Rarity, our jobs are quite similar.”

“And how so darling?” She asked.

“Well, both of us create something out of nothing with a sense of vision, aesthetic beauty as well as symbolic meaning ranging in several different colors and styles,”

Rarity looked surprised. “Oh my I never thought about it before. I think you and I are going to get along fabulously darling.”

“The final two are my daughter Screwball-”

Tilted looked confused. “She’s your daughter? But she looks nothing like you.”

“She gets it from her mother’s side.” Finally I pointed to Fluttershy. “And Fluttershy, she takes care of a lot of the animals you’ll see around town and she’s the kindest mare you’ll ever find with a heart of gold.”

After I mentioned her Tilted Easel couldn’t help but look at her.

“She is… wow.” He walked up to her. “Has anypony ever told you that you look magnificent?”

His comment seemed to make Fluttershy nervous because she hid behind her hair.

“Subtle Tilted, very subtle..” I thought.

“Oh my…” She poked her head out a little bit. “Do you really think so?”

“Of course, your hair is so smooth and straight and its color complements your light yet vibrant coat beautifully. Not to mention your shy nature, soft voice, beautiful turquoise eyes, have you ever considered becoming a model?”

“Um, actually I tried it once and it wasn't very nice. Everypony was looking at me and I had so much to do, I didn’t like it.”

“Well you simply must let me paint you some time; you would be perfect for it.”

“You really think so? I mean… I’ll do it if you want me to.” She said.

“It would be my honor and privilege if you would let me paint you.”

Now Fluttershy opened up to the idea. “Um…okay, that sounds nice.”

I interrupted. “Well now that that’s settled what do you say we eat? I’m pretty hungry myself.”

I snapped my fingers and all the food I had made previously that day floated onto the table.

“Will, this looks delicious.” Twilight complemented

“Thank you very much but it’s nothing special, I made a Caesar salad, eggplant parmesan, and some boiled carrots. Dig in everypony!”

Suddenly a ninja wearing a pirate’s hat and eye patch jumped out right behind me.

“Hiy-argh!” He cried.

“Watch out!” I said as I round house kicked him so hard he vanished into thin air. “So where were we?”

30 minutes later…

“Whew! I don’t know about you guys but I am stuffed.” I said.

“I’ll say, granny says I've got the hunger of a full grown stallion and that was enough for even ma appetite.”

I got up slowly, since I was very full. “Well now that we've eaten how about I give you the grand tour of the house?”

Tilted nodded and I led them down the halls of my home.

“Thanks to my magical powers I’ve been able to make this house much larger, filling it with several special rooms that switch positions depending on what’s needed. Currently I have several relaxation rooms, a swimming pool, bedrooms, alchemy lab, bathrooms and the culmination of all my magical talents.”

I pointed them to a solid white door. “This is my training room, a psychic hall that randomly changes size, environment, and the obstacles. One time you could be fighting a giant and the next it’s a pack of hell hounds.” I opened up the door for them to see. “On its normal setting it’s completely white for miles.”

“Um, actually I see a field.” Rainbow pointed out

“What?” I looked inside and saw there was in fact a field. “Oh great, that means the thing’s active and whatever’s inside could be very dangerous.” I snapped my fingers and a cutlass appeared in my hand. “I’d better check it out; this will only take a second.”

I walked into the room and the girls stood outside waiting. Through the door they could hear the sound of lasers, explosions, screams of pain, and buzzing. In mid-battle I stuck my head out to talk to them.

“Hey girls, so um this is going to take a little bit longer than I thought.” I said a bit sadly.

“Can we help you?” Twilight asked

“No I’m doing just fine.” I said. Suddenly, laser beams shot out of the door trying to hit me I turned around and started firing back. “Look there’s a room down the hall and two doors to your left, just play in there for a little while and I promise I’ll be there in like five, ten minutes tops.”

Reluctantly she nodded and I went back in to fight. They walked down the hall and opened the door and opened their mouths wide at what they saw. There were multi-colored balls and lanes everywhere, there were also flashing lights which designated this place as...

“A bowling alley? Sweet!” Rainbow said as she rushed to a lane. “Okay how are we going to do teams?” She asked

20 minutes later…

They games quickly got underway with the two teams being Pinkie, Tilted, Fluttershy, and Screwball on one while the rest were on the other. Fluttershy said that she wasn’t very good but Tilted insisted having her on their team. They were in the middle of their second game and things were getting heated.

“You think that he’s doing okay?” Twilight asked

“Of course darling, if he needed help he would have asked us right?” Rarity asked a little unsure.

“I guess, but he has been a little overconfident lately, he thinks he can do everything himself and loves to show off .”

“You mean like Rainbow Dash?” Applejack added.

The other girls snickered while Rainbow Dash got in her face. “Hey!”

“What? You know it’s true.” She said

It was now Applejacks turn, she set the ball on the ground and gave it a mighty kick sending the ball across the lane with lightning speed and getting a strike. Everypony cheered and congratulated her, so loudly in fact that they didn’t notice me walk in.

“Nice job AJ.” I said

Shocked they turned around and saw me.

“Willie, you’re back!” Pinkie cheered

“Yep, told you I could handle it. Hey, let me play on the winner’s side when this games over.” I laughed a bit but then there was a searing pain in my abdomen and I grabbed it, it hurt so much that I had to sit down in a nearby chair to endure it.

Fluttershy looked concerned and flew over to me. “Oh my, what happened to you?” She asked tenderly.

“Nothing much just a…ah! Little bit of a scratch.” I said with a brave face.

She stared at me. “It can’t be that little if you’re in this much pain, let me see it.”

“Alright.” I unzipped my sweatshirt and she could see there was a fairly large wound on my stomach, about the size of a softball, it didn’t go all the way through but it was pretty bloody.

“Oh my goodness! This is a pretty big wound.”

“Don’t worry, it feels worse than it looks. No wait, that’s a bad thing.” It was pretty bad. I couldn’t move my body very much and I felt a burning sensation go through my veins. “Ugh, Twilight can you get something for me?” I asked.

“What do you need?”

“I have an alchemy lab two doors down from here, go in it and get me a yellow spray bottle, okay?”

She nodded and ran out the room.

“Why couldn’t you just get it?” Fluttershy asked.

“I can’t get up and it…hurts to move my limbs.”

“Don’t worry, you’re going to be fine.” Fluttershy said, trying to calm me and make me feel better.

“I have to, there’s so much I have to look forward to. So many new faces to see both good and bad, so many battles left to fight, and the crowning of new royalty.”

Fluttershy was confused. “Huh? What new royalty?”

I smiled at her, I couldn't believe I had revealed that in my weakened state.“Spoilers.”

Twilight rushed back into the room with the spray bottle in her magic. “Here you go.”

She levitated me the bottle and I took it from her. “Thank you.” I aimed it over my wound and sprayed the yellow mixture, within a few seconds it started to do its job and my numbness went away as well as the boiling sensation. “Oh yeah that’s much better.”

I snapped my fingers and summoned a roll of bandages and wrapped them around my wound.

“Wait, what was in that potion?” Twilight asked.

“I forgot what exactly I put in it but I've nicknamed it full heal, it sterilizes a wound and get rids of any problems caused by the wound like burns, freezing, poison, and paralysis.”

“Oh, well did you at least beat the thing in there?” Twilight asked curiously.

I sighed. “No, I couldn't beat it, it was too strong.”

“Well, maybe you should have let us help you. I know you think you’re incredibly powerful, and you are, but we’ve been able to beat menaces before with the power of friendship so this shouldn't be any different.”

I looked up at them at smiled. “You’re right Twilight, I shouldn't try to do everything myself. You guys are my friends and if I need help I know I can count on you and I hope you know you can count on me.”

“I know, we’re a team.”

Then we were all brought in for a group hug, which was a bit weird at first but it was a little bit nice, plus while we were hugging I had a great idea.

“Team…team, that’s it! Guys, I just thought of a way to beat this thing. Come on.”

I led them back down the hall and they followed behind me.

“Darling are you sure you’re up for this? You did just suffer an injury and had a battle.” Rarity said concerned

“Don’t worry about me; I know that if you six girls work with me we can beat this thing without much trouble.”

We stood in front of the training room door once again, we were about to go in but I felt something tugging at my sleeves, I looked down and saw Screwball tugging at them.

“Daddy, I want to come and watch you fight to.” She asked

“No it’s too dangerous in there for some filly as small as you. Even I had a hard time and I’m really strong so I want you to stay out here with Mister Easel and be safe, okay?”

She looked disappointed. “Okay.”

“Good, and because you’re being so good about this I’m going to do you a favor.”

I snapped my fingers and next to the door a window appeared showing a large field. “Here you go, now you can at least watch the fight from here.”

This brought her spirits up and she smiled at me.

“Alright girls, let’s go.”

I turned the knob and the door slowly opened to reveal a wide open field with the sun bright and high in the sky.

“Um, am I missin something? Where’s this bad fellar?” Applejack asked.

I held up one of my fingers. “Wait for it…”

Suddenly a giant humanoid bee monster jumped out of nowhere.

“Ah, I didn’t think you’d bee back here after your beating last time.” He said snidely.

“This time will be different Grumble Bee, I brought help.”

Rainbow looked at me curiously “Grumble Bee?”

“I needed to give him a name and that one just seems to fit him well.”

“Ha! Even with help you’ll never bee able to defeat me. Super stingers!”

He reached his arms out and a bunch of energy stingers shot out, hitting all of us and causing an explosion which knocked us to the ground.

“Ugh, you were right, he is tough.” Applejack said as she got up slowly.

“He managed to take us all out at once, how can we possibly beat him?” Rainbow added

“Because now I’ve got two things I didn’t before, you guys and these.”

I snapped my fingers and created a wrist device for everypony.

They looked at the things curiously. ‘What are these?” Rarity asked.

“Morphers, when activated they will transform your bodies giving you the power to fight this guy and take him down.”

“How do we work these things?” Rainbow Dash asked

“Just touch the sides to activate them and follow my lead.”

The group pressed the buttons on the side of the device and I pressed it on mine. Then I crossed my arms like a cross as the girls followed my example.

“Go go friendship force, ha!”

I thrust my arms backwards as the girls repeated and that activated the transformations.

Twilight felt energy rise from her hoofs upwards to the front half of her body creating part of the suit, then she back flipped which created the pants with her cutie mark on it, finally a helmet formed which had a bump in it to make space for her horn. She stretched one of front hooves in the air and posed.

“Red ranger ready!” She exclaimed. She sounded confident, a good quality in a leader.

The process repeated with the rest of the girls, first it was Rainbow dash whose costume had a space on the side to cover her wings while still allowing her to use them. “Blue ranger ready!” She said in her usual cocky attitude.

Next was Fluttershy which had the same wing space. “Green ranger ready, um…I think!” She said with some confidence and some shyness.

Next Applejack, I made sure that she’d still have her Stetson since it was iconic. “Yellow ranger ready!” She said.

Then there was Pinkie who for some reason still has her hair sticking out, I guess it wouldn't fit in the helmet and just found its way outside. “Pink ranger ready!” She said excitedly in a sing song voice.

Next was Rarity, who had the same basic design as Twilight’s just a different color. “White ranger ready!”

Finally it came to me, I raised my arm in the air and the energy traveled down my body giving me the same design but my emblem was on my chest and it was the triforce (I needed a symbol and that was the first one that came to mind) “Black ranger ready!” I said confidently

“Rangers together, friends forever!” We all shouted together, then we posed and there was an explosion behind us.

After that the gang took a better look at their suits and admired their design the pattern was one similar to the Mighty Morphing rangers with their class color and white pentagons across it, with a black visor in the helmet for them to see out of.

“Wow, so these suits are supposed to help us fight?” Twilight asked.

“Yep, they’ll increase your physical strength, speed, and agility to super levels. Now then…” We all got into a battle formation. “Let’s take him out.”

“Ha ha ha! I still can’t bee-lieve you think you can beat me. You should know that when you shake a bee’s nest they sting back. Drones!”

He summoned about two dozen smaller soldiers for us to fight.

Behind my helmet I was smirking confidently. “All right, I like these odds. Hya!”

With that we started running towards the soldiers and they ran towards us. Soon we collided and I couldn’t really make out how the rest of the girls were fighting because of the chaos but they seemed to be doing okay. I was surrounded by about five guards and they all attacked me at once, I blocked a few with my arms while kicking the others making sparks appear on their bodies, then I grabbed one of them by the arm spinning him into the others knocking them all to the ground, unfortunately they quickly hopped up back on their feet.

“Ugh these guys won’t stay down. How are you doing over there guys?” I shouted over the sounds of battle.

Twilight was holding a few of the soldiers back while blasting others with magic from her horn. “Not bad.”

“These creature’s sure are tough though, I wish we had a better way of beating them than just using our hooves.” Applejack added.

“Yeah, like some kind of weapons.”

“Weapons?” I thought, smacking my head as the realization hit me. “Of course! Every ranger always got some kind of weapon, why didn’t I think of that? Girls, heads up!”

I snapped my fingers and all of their morphers started to glow and gave them each a weapon.

Twilight’s weapon was a pair of purple boomerangs. She smirked and threw them knocking down several of the bee drones, and when one tried to attack her from behind the boomerangs teleported to behind the drone and knocked him upside the head, then they returned to Twilight’s hooves.

“Alright, magical boomerangs!”

Next Fluttershy got a long green staff with ivy wrapped around it. She held it in her hooves looking down at it curiously.

“What am I supposed to do with this?” She asked.

Unexpectedly two drones ran up to her screaming, this startled her and caused her to cower with the stick still in her hooves. When she ducked it accidently hit one of the drones in the face, as she turned around to see what happened it hit another guy.

“Oh, that was lucky. I think I’ll call you a shy staff.”

Applejack got a modified lasso with a large metal ball at one end, she swung it around like a normal lasso but it had so much force that it launched the drones very far back. At one point she wrapped one of them in the lasso, and then tossed him in the air and when it came down it had so much force it caused a shockwave knocking others to the ground.

“Very nice, an earth mover lasso.”

Pinkie got two hoof mounted party cannons which could shoot confetti with such force that it knocked them to the ground.

“All right, fun blasters!”

Rarity got a bow with jewel tipped arrows; they were so powerful by shooting one arrow she pierced through four drones causing them to explode.

“Well I think the proper name for this weapon would be a crystal bow.”

Rainbow waited for her weapon to appear but nothing happened.

“Hey, why don’t I get a weapon?” She asked.

“Listen to your heart Rainbow, and I don’t mean in a metaphorical sense I mean literally.” I shouted. I was running out of ideas for Rainbow Dash so I had to take some liberties.

She didn’t know what I was talking about until she could hear her heart beat growing faster and faster by the second, her hoofs got jittery and she felt the urge to move more than ever before so she just started flying. Her speed was incredible, she punched each drone furiously moving from one to the next so fast no one could keep track; she left a rainbow trail behind her and when she stopped she looked behind her and all the guys she punched exploded.

“Aw yeah, rainbow blitz.”

“Actually I was going to go with rainbow rush but yours works to.”

Finally it came to me and mine was my favorite. I clasped my hand together and a solid black sword started to appear from my hands.

“Chaos blade!” I exclaimed, slashing several of them in the chest quickly and having them fall to the ground. Then when I was surrounded I switched it up.

“Circle of blades mode!” The blade flew out of my hand and split into seven smaller short swords attacking all the guards at once causing them to fall to the floor defeated all at once. After they were done the blade flew back together and reformed in my hands.

“All right!” I cheered. All the girls ran up to me and we reformed our group.

“That was great Will.”

“Thanks girls, you all did a good job out there, but we've still got one more pest to deal with.”

We all stared at Grumble Bee who started to look a bit nervous.

“Oh no, um is it too late to bee friends?”

“Way too late.” I said flatly. I held up my sword in the air and started the finishing move.

“Gunblade mode!”Suddenly my sword turned into the gunblade from Final Fantasy VIII. “Girls, give me your energy!”

They all put a hoof on my shoulder and the sword began to glow, I pointed it at Grumble Bee and he just stood there frightened.

“Six color barrage! Time for some exterminating.” As the gun reached full capacity we all yelled “Fire!” and a Rainbow colored beam shot him, and passed right through him causing him to fall to the ground.

“AH! That really stings!”

As he fell to the ground we all turned around as he exploded behind us. When it was all done the girls were cheering and congratulating each other.

“That was awesome!” Rainbow said

“Yeah, I can’t believe we did it.” Pinkie said.

“Thank you guys, now that the boss has been defeated this room should return to normal.” I stated

I waited for a few seconds but the room stayed the same layout.

“Um Sugarcube, why isn’t the field gone yet?” Applejack asked.

I suddenly remembered that I forgot one important detail. “Uh oh.”

“Uh oh, what do you mean uh oh?”

As soon as Applejack asked a giant form of the Grumble Bee started to rise from the ground

“You’re out of luck now rangers, now you’re really going to get bee-ten.”

Everypony looked on in horror at the new giant creature.

“What are we going to do now? We can’t beat that thing, it’s huge!” Twilight said scared and baffled.

I stayed determined. “Don’t worry girls, there’s still one feature left.” I pressed a few buttons on my wrist transformer and raised my arm in the air. “Summon megazords!”

The marks on the girls costumes started to glow and six giant robots began to descend from the sky landing right next to them, each one a giant copy of the pony that pilots it.

“These are your megazords: harmonic integrity, harmonic compassion, harmonic joy, harmonic benevolence, harmonic devotion, and harmonic mysticism. Each one is suited to your skills and can be easily controlled, just jump inside.”

They all nodded and jumped into the air and as they came down they landed in their respective zords. I however didn’t have one, it saves up some energy and I’d prefer to be in the cockpit helping them drive the thing.

Twilight examined the controls to the robot and was baffled at them. “How am I supposed to pilot this? These controls are unlike anything I’ve ever seen.”

“Time for you to bee crushed!” He screamed.

Grumble Bee brought his foot down in an attempt to crush Twilight, she panicked and pulled one of the levers and the robot dodged the attack rather gracefully.

“Hey, I did it!” She said gleefully.

I communicated to her over the com system in each robot. “Don’t worry Twilight, you don’t have to do this by yourself. You probably noticed these robots are a bit smaller than the bee yes?”

“Yeah, what’s up with that?” Applejack added.

“It’s because these robots were meant to fight as one being, everyone press the rainbow buttons on your machines and we’ll begin the final phase of this fight!”

Looking at my transformer I saw six different colored bars begin to light up showing that the robots were ready.

“All right, zords combine!”

All the robots flew into the air and began the transformation, Fluttershy’s and Rainbow’s robots bended their legs back and up to form the legs with their cutie marks forming a sort of knee guarder, Applejack and Rarity became the arms with hands and their cutie marks were on my forearm, Pinkie became the chest with her cutie mark in the middle, and Twilight became the head with her sparkle cutie mark acting like a facemask with her horn on top of the head. When it was all done I jumped into the cockpit and stood at the main control panel.

"Harmonic Megazord, ready!" We all shouted. At this point the robot stood about the same size as Grumble Bee if not a little bit taller. “Time for you to buzz off Grumble!” I yelled.

Two pairs of wings sprouted on our legs and we dashed forward, giving him a mighty punch in the stomach causing sparks on his body and knocking him back.

“Grgh! Super stingers!” He shouted launching the energy stingers at us.

“Rarity, now! I commanded.

“Right, power gem!”

The robots arm outstretched and she shot several energy crystals at him, they collided with the stingers blowing each other up in the process.

“Now let me show you a real cannon…” Pinkie said, a hatch opened on the chest revealing a large cannon. “Party uni-beam!”

A large energy beam shot out of the cannon and blasted the bee causing him to explode, but then he jumped out from the smoke and tried to come down on us. We blocked the attack with one arm but we were struggling to hold him back.

“Applejack, would you mind launching this guy?” I asked

She shook her head “Not a bit, earth force uppercut!”

Her arm glowed a little bit before it punched the bee so hard it launched him into the air really quickly.

“Alright time to finish this!” I pushed a few buttons to power up this thing’s finishing move. The girls followed suit and pulled a lever.

“Mega horn activate!”

The horn on our head began to glow and grew to three times its normal length with a sharpened tip.

“Here we go!”

We jumped up into the air with thrusters coming out of our legs, one rainbow flame and one pink flame. Then each cutie mark on our megazord began to glow and emanate energy.

“Friendship drill charger!”

The megazord began to spin in midair and the energy turned into a rainbow coned drill, soon we met the bee in midair and passed right through him causing some serious damage. As we landed on the ground, he fell closer and closer to the ground.

“AAAH! Looks like it’s time for me to bee gone.”

We turned around and posed as he exploded for the last time. Inside the cockpit we all cheered and rejoiced that the battle was finally over.

“Friendship rangers; victory is ours!” I said triumphantly.

After that was done we all jumped out of the megazord and landed back on the ground where all the grass was slowly disappearing and being replaced with solid white.

“Power down.” I said. Then everypony’s costume disappeared and went back into their morphers. “Great job guys, I couldn’t have…ugh…” Suddenly I felt all the energy leave my body and I fell on the ground, I was about to pass out but I focused my mind and stayed with it.

“Come on Will stay up, you can do this…” I slowly got up; mustering all the energy I had left. “Sorry, I used up a ton of energy doing all that stuff and my injuries are making it hard to stay up. Seriously I could probably power a small town with how much energy I used. I’m about ready to crash and sleep for a really long time but I still have a few things I need to do first so…”

I snapped my fingers and summoned a shot of soda, I quickly drank it and the buzz helped me stay awake.

Pinkie looked curiously at the substance. “Ooh, that looks good, could I…”

“No!” I said quickly “Pinkie this stuff has a lot of caffeine in it and I shudder to think what would happen if you had some of this stuff.”

I regained my composure. “Anyways, thank you guys again for your help, I couldn’t have done it without you even though you didn’t need to help me.”

Twilight smiled. “We’re friends, that’s just one of the things we do for each other, plus you’ve saved our flanks at least three times so I think we owed you.”

“Right, now let’s get everypony out of here so I can sleep.”

I escorted them out of the room and closed the door. When I was outside I saw Screwball and Tilted Easel staring at the window intently.

“Oh right, I let you guys see all that. So what did you guys think?”

Screwball was the first to respond by jumping towards me and giving me a big hug. “You were awesome in there daddy, you were all bzzt, brrgah, kaboom. And then you summoned the robot and it was like pew-pew, katuch, brshh.”

“So basically you like it?”

“Very much.”

I tussled her hair. “I’m glad, how about you Tilted? What did you think?”

“That was the single craziest thing I have ever seen in my entire life. Do you do something like this every day?”

“No, yesterday I fought a shadow griffon and blasted it to pieces with an energy beam.” I said

“You have the craziest adventures my friend.”

“And it’ll get even crazier now that you’re here. Welcome to Ponyville friend, I hope you’ll stay here for a very long time.”

He nodded. Then Screwball gave a little yawn.

“Well it’s getting pretty late; I’d better put this little one to bed.” I picked her up and she clung to my shoulders like a cat. “In fact I think we all should get some sleep.”

“Yeah that sounds pretty good; I’ve got a ton to do tomorrow.” Rainbow said.

“Yep, and I’ve gotta be up early to help Big Mac with the apples.” Applejack added.

“Alright well I’ll let you get to your homes. Girls, if you could give me your morphers on the way out I’ll put them in the armory with the rest of my weapons for later use.”

As they walked passed me they all handed me their morphers and then I teleported them into my armory where I kept the rest of my weapons.

“I hope you had a good time Tilted, have a good night as well.”

“Right, I should get going. Have a good night everypony.” He gave a final look at Fluttershy. “Especially you miss Fluttershy.”

This made her blush from the attention as they all walked out.

“Was that…did he…nah.” I thought to myself as I carried Screwball to her room.

“Did you have a good night?” I asked

“Yes.” She replied.

“Do you think tomorrow will be even better?”

“Probably.”

“Me too.”

I walked into her room and set her down on her bed, tucking her underneath the covers and giving her a kiss on the forehead. “Good night Screwball.”

“Good night daddy, I love you.” She said sleepily.

“I love you too.” I said sweetly. Then I walked to my room and just flopped down on the bed, sleep overtaking me easily. The end of a great day, with another soon to come.

Author's Note:

Yep, power rangers.