• Published 13th Jan 2014
  • 7,484 Views, 231 Comments

A new Discord - Galaxy Knight



This isn't a story about a reformed or even a changed Discord, this is what happens when someone gets a hold of Discord's powers. Contains many references to TV, anime, video games, movies etc.

  • ...
45
 231
 7,484

House 'Warming'

Chapter 3

After introducing myself to the girls I got to know them a little better, they told me things about their lives here in Ponyville (Most of it was stuff I already knew) and we chatted about recent events. It looked as though Discord had only recently broken out so I was somewhere near the beginning of season 2. After talking for a good two hours everyone cleared out of the library except Twilight because she lives there.

Eventually it was just me and Pinkie Pie walking through town, though she was more bouncing than walking. “So Willie, when do you want to have your welcome to town party?” Pinkie asked hoping right next to me.

“Well, why don’t we wait until I get a house first so that I can settle into town and then we'll have the party there?”

“Sure, oh but it’ll take a while to get a house. There aren't a lot of places for sale, plus you don’t have a job and the economy isn't very good right now and…”

I interrupted her. “Pinkie, have you forgotten who you’re talking to here? I’m the incarnation of Discord with the power to bend reality to my whim. All I need to do is find an open space in town and then I can create a house with my magic.”

“That’s a great idea! I know of an empty spot in town, I can take you there if you want.”

“Lead the way.” Pinkie showed me into the center of town and then she took me to the empty lot. Thankfully, she took me along a path where there weren't any ponies to gawk at my appearance.

“This is it. There used to be a house here but it got turned upside down and crushed when…”

Pinkie stopped her story and that told me what she was trying to say but didn't because of my presence.

“Don’t worry about it Pinkie, that was an old life. I’m not that person and I don’t plan to be, if any problem comes to this town I’m going to stop it myself. Now on to the house.”

I concentrated and snapped my fingers and made myself a small cottage that looked like any other house on the block,

“Hmm, a bit plain if you ask me.” Pinkie said

“Oh trust me, that’s only the outside, the inside I plan to make much bigger and filled with many…unique rooms, oh it’s going to be a blast. When I get this baby finished it shall be house party worthy. Now if you don’t mind Pinkie I have some renovating to do ”

“Sure thing, I've got to head back to Sugar Cube corner it’s almost time for the lunch rush and I have to plan your super special party.”

“Okay see you tomorrow.” I waved her goodbye.

“Bye bye.”

With that Pinkie bounced off to her place of work. I walked inside and saw a barren room filled with nothing but walls.
“Time for some serious renovation.”

I worked for hours using my magic to shape and expand the house making it bigger once you got inside but it’s still small on the outside (Trademark time lords). I added several specialty rooms and quite a few I knew that every pony else would like.

“Eat your heart out HGTV.”

When I finished creating my house to the best of my abilities I went into my bedroom and laid down to sleep on my gigantic comfy bed.

The next day...

“Oh I’m so excited! Are you excited, of course you’re excited because this is so exciting!”

Twilight tried to coral the hyper active mare. “Pinkie calm down, we haven’t even gotten there yet.”

The mane six were walking to my new home for my house warming party and welcoming me to Ponyville. They arrived at my house rather quickly but as they walked through the door they were greeted by what looked like a renaissance era castle with blackened stone walls, tapestries, and torches hanging from the walls. Suddenly, I appeared out of nowhere in a black cape at the top of the staircase in front of them.

“Welcome to Castlevania!” I said with a Transylvanian accent.

“What interesting renaissance era architecture, a bit too dark if you ask me.” Rarity commented in her usual judgmental tone.

“Too much?” I asked

They nodded their heads, so I snapped my fingers and turned the decor into your classic mansion look with bright orange and green walls, and I gave myself a tuxedo.

“It’s too bad I quite liked the castle ensemble, maybe I’ll bring it back for Nightmare Night this year. Oh wait, I did keep one aspect of the castle, Rarity if you could step back for a moment.”

"Sure" Rarity stepped back. “so what is this aspect you kept darling?”

I reached for a lever that was placed on the wall next to me. “Trap doors.”

“Did you just say trap doooooooooo-” Rarity fell down very far. Every pony in the room looked worried.

“Don’t worry girls every trap door has one of four things on the bottom to break your fall. There’s a trampoline, a mattress, a kiddie pool, or a giant banana cream pie.”

I was interrupted by a large splatting noise.

“Ew! I’m absolutely filthy.”

“Oh no, it looks like Rarity fell down the hole with pie in it.”

I snapped my fingers and brought Rarity back up top; she was covered in pie fillings and looked angry.

“Sorry Rarity here let me at least clean you up.”

“I got it!” Pinkie screamed excitedly as she walked over to Rarity and started licking all the pie filling off of her. She quickly finished and smacked her lips.

“Mmmm, bannanaey.”

“Well now that that’s over let me give you a tour of the house.”

I led them upstairs where they saw a very long hallway.

“How is your house so much bigger on the inside?” Twilight asked.

“Oh I just used my magic to stretch out the inside of this house to maximize my space, and speaking of space…”

I opened up one of the doors and showed them a room that looked like it was in middle of space.

“Space room. How cool is that?”

Rarity stared in aw “This is impossible, it cannot be done.” Rarity said.

“Rarity I’m a human that was transported to a world filled with magical talking ponies, and given the powers of a thousand year old draconequus to bend reality. Try to keep an open mind about these things.” I had a great idea. "In fact, see for yourself."

"No wait!"

She was afraid of being stranded in space when I pushed her in the room but she realized her flaws when her hooves hit solid ground, even though it look she looked like she was floating in space.

I started laughing hysterically. "The look on your face was priceless!" I came forward and knocked my hand on the walls. "This isn't space, I just put space wall paper everywhere to make it look like space."

Rainbow caught on and started chuckling a bit to. "Ha! Classic prank."

Disgruntled, Rarity walked outside of the room. I closed the door and led them further down the hallway.

“Besides that I also have a training room, library, massive kitchen, and…”

I opened the door to reveal a disco dance floor with a sound system in the back.

“A disco dance floor, get ready to party!” I waved my hands in the air.

They all looked really excited and rushed onto the floor, as I switched on the power the room was filled with colors and flashing lights but there was no music.

“Right, I forgot a DJ, give me a minute.”

I snapped my fingers and disappeared, I returned about a minute later.

“Okay umm, I had planned for DJ-PON3 to be here but she was…busy so I’ll just do it myself.”

Applejack stepped forward. “No can do Will this is your party and you should enjoy it.”

“Alright then…oh I know I’ll just get someone else to do it. Let's just hope this works.”

I snapped my fingers and summoned a white pony with a blue neon mane with red tips and a set of blue headphones around his ears.

“Mares, let me introduce you to the Living Tombstone. Let’s kick it!”

With that tomb got the beat started and we danced to our hearts content. After that we sat down and ate some food (mostly cupcakes) and then we started talking about whatever was on our minds.

“Can you believe all the stuff that happened to us yesterday?” Rainbow asked.

“I know right? I was running all over the place yesterday to save you guys, usually this much trouble only happens once or twice a week. But at least its all over now.” I said

Suddenly a huge roar came from outside so loud it shook the house.

“Are you serious? God, it's like some outside force is putting me into dangerous situations for no reason whatsoever.” I thought

“What is that?” Twilight asked.

“I don’t know, but I’m fairly certain my house isn't supposed to roar so it must be coming from outside.” I looked at the pony I had conjured up. "Tomb, you're dismissed." I snapped my fingers and he dissipated into nothingness.

“Okay girls, let’s go.” They started running down the hall way but they were confused on where to go. “Wait, how do we get out?”

“Don’t worry guys, there are several instant ways out, would you prefer to launch, fall, or slide out?”

Every pony thought about it for a second until Pinkie spoke up “Oh oh oh, sliding sounds fun.”

“Thank you Pinkie you just chose my favorite option, to the pony poles!”

I banged my arm against the wall and then it slid open to reveal seven steel poles leading downwards. Everyone ran towards the poles, grabbed on, and jumped down sliding to the bottom floor. The pole ended at the top of the ceiling of the room that we entered from. We ran outside and we found what was making the roaring noise: a red dragon and a big one at that.

“Eeep.” Fluttershy was scared and she hid behind me.

“This can’t be right; dragons don’t normally attack Ponyville, what’s going on?” I questioned.

“I don’t know but we have to see if we can calm this dragon down before he destroys all of Ponyville.” Twilight said.

We all ran up to the dragon that was smashing the town with his tail and claws.

“Hey dragon breath, what’s the big idea?” Rainbow said threateningly.

The dragon looked down at us. “You…you are the ponies that forced me from my home.”

Now Fluttershy came out from behind me and started getting angry. “You? Didn't we tell you not to hurt other ponies? I thought you said you would go find somewhere else to live.”

“I tried, but everywhere I went I was persecuted. Do you know how humiliating it is to be forced out of your hoard by a group of measly ponies? No dragon land would accept me, so now I will destroy this town and take the land as my own!”

Now it was my turn to talk to it. “Back up girls, I’m going to try to talk to it.” They backed up slowly; I summoned my black, feathered wings and flew up to his face. “Listen dragon I’m sure there are plenty of caves for you to live in somewhere, there’s no need to destroy these innocent ponies homes. So why don’t you just go live somewhere else before you get hurt?”

He clearly didn't like my answer as he breathed fire on me. Every one below looked really worried until the flames finally cleared revealing me with nothing more than a charred suit (Magical barriers for the win.)

“Ugh, I really liked that suit.” I said, annoyed.

I growled and ripped of my tattered suit revealing my usual black sweatshirt, jeans and sneakers. The dragon prepared to attack the girls by swiping them with his tail but I flew down and used my magic to increase my physical strength to extreme levels so I could grab his tail and stop the attack.

“Girls get out of here; I’ll take care of the dragon.”

“Be careful Willie, one wrong move and you’ll get all burned or be crushed flat like a pancake.” Pinkie said.

“While I admire you’re concern and imagination Pinkie, seriously thank you for that, it’s me we’re talking about here. I mean look at me, I’m awesome. Now go, it’s about to get really messy pretty quickly.”

They realized the danger and so they all ran away. When they were far enough away I let go of the dragon’s tail and got out of the way of it striking me.

“Right, now that the girls are out of harm’s way what do you say we get down to our rumble.” I cracked my knuckles threateningly.

The dragon just laughed at me. “You tiny creature? Why don’t you try fighting something your own size?”

I smiled at him confidently. “Bad move smokey because that’s exactly what I plan to do. Now…RISE BURNING GUNDAM!”

I snapped my fingers and focused all of my strength and will to create the mobile suit (It’s huge and complex so it took all of my focus and power.) Then slowly a giant mech began to rise out of the dirt until finally it was fully formed and stood as tall as the dragon. When it was done I teleported inside the cockpit and formed a bio control suit around my body, this would allow it to mimic my actions perfectly allowing me to fight.

“This is your last warning dragon; leave this place now or I won't hesitate to end you!”

He responded once again by breathing fire on my armor which absorbed the heat and cooled down within the minute.

“Guess that answers that, very well you asked for this. Gundam fight all set, ready…GO!”

I used the boosters in my feet to dash towards him and punched him in the stomach taking the breath out of him, and then I clasped my hands together and knocked him on the top of the head sending him to the ground. He retaliated by using his tail to sweep me of my feet and knocking me on the ground, he then jumped on top of me and starts clawing at my chest/cockpit, I managed to kick him off of me knocking him into the forest near town. I got up and saw him pick up trees and started throwing them at me, I dodged the first two but the third one hit my mech in the face causing me to lose vision for a few seconds. That was enough time for the dragon to rushed me and tried to bite of my head, to stop him I extended my knee hitting him in the stomach and making him kneel on the ground. While he was down he grabbed a house and raised it over my head attempting to bash me with it, I knew there might still be ponies in that house so before he could hit me I grabbed his arm to stop his attack and took the house in my other hand and slowly put it back in its original spot.

“That’s it big boy you’re finished, you took it one step too far when you try to attack me with innocent ponies and now this battle will end.”

I slapped him in the face so hard that he was knocked back. With a good distance between us I started the process for my finishing move, my hand began to fill with electricity and glow.

“W-what is that?” the dragon questioned.

He couldn't see it but I was smirking in the cockpit. “I’m glad you asked, you see this hand of mine is special. This hand of mine glows with an awesome power and its burning grip tells me to defeat you! Here I go…BURNING FINGER!”

I rushed him once again and using my glowing hand I grabbed his head sending a giant electrical shock through his brain, thankfully I only used enough to render him unconscious and not kill him, it'd probably be bad for me to have a body count on my first day here, not to mention there'd be a giant dragon carcass in the middle of town and no pony wants that. On the ground I could hear all the ponies cheering for my success.

With the dragon incapacitated I now needed to find a place for him to live so that he wouldn't terrorize the village anymore. I picked him up and then took him over to a nearby mountain range, and then I used my beam saber to carve a hole in the mountains big enough for the dragon to live in and placed him inside. With a great mighty leap I jumped back to Ponyville and used my magic to condense the robot and place it in a storage cube about the size of a rubix cube if I ever needed it again. With that, I floated back down to the ground. With all my new friends around me.

“What…what was that?” Twilight asked as curious as everyone else.

“It’s a little something from back home called a-“

I was interrupted as I felt this pain course through my body, I clenched my chest as it slowly went away.

“What’s wrong?” Twilight asked concerned.

I slowly regained myself. “Nothing, I probably just over exerted myself after fighting that dragon and creating the robot, it took a lot of magic and I haven’t been in this body very long to test its limits. I should probably be more careful in the future.”

“Well, I’d better go write a letter to the princess about what happened. Goodbye every pony.” Twilight walked off.

“Yep, I’d better make sure the farm is okay, bye now.” Applejack walked off.

“Um…I’m going to go check on my animals if that’s okay.”

“I have to go fill out a large order for a client.”

“I’m gonna go take a nap.”

Eventually, every pony went their separate ways except for me and Pinkie.

“So, I guess it’s just you and me Pinkie. Do you want to go back to my place? I have a room that’s made entirely out of bouncy castle material.”

Pinkie bit her hoof. “That sounds like a lot of fun…but I have to go back to the bakery and help the cakes bake some new treats.”

I was a bit disappointed. “Oh okay, maybe next time.”

“Yeah, see you later.”

Pinkie hopped away leaving only me to head back home. As I walked back home I felt that pain in my stomach creep up on me again making my walk extremely uncomfortable. When I got home and finally walked through the door the pain became unbearable and I fell to the floor.

“What’s happening to me? Did I really take that much damage?”

Suddenly I couldn't keep up my human illusion any longer changed into my draconequus form. I felt this magical energy surround me and cloud my vision, then I passed out from the burning feeling. After a while I felt myself regain consciousness again, I stood up slowly trying not to lose my balance. As I looked around the room I saw this little filly sitting in front of me and staring at a wall facing away from me.

“Who are you? What are you doing in my house?” I asked.

She turned around and I recognized the little filly. Besides watching the show I had also seen a good amount of the fan material so I knew who this purple filly was with curls and white streaks in her hair and a propeller cap on her head.

“Screwball?” I questioned, wondering if she was actually here or I was imagining things.

She turned around and looked at me with a big grin “Daddy!”

She jumped up and hugged me (she was really strong for such a tiny kid.)

“I missed you daddy.”

I didn't know what to do, since I was still shocked by the whole situation I did what any normal father would do and put my arm around her. “I missed you too little one.”

Now inside my head two thoughts were at war, the first was "Aw, this is so cute!" the second and more demanding thought was “Oh my gosh, what am I going to do?”

Author's Note:

"Well...this is a fine pickle." - Danny, Game Grumps

How will this new development affect our protagonist (he isn't exactly a hero but we'll get to that later)? What's Screwball's back story and why is she here? Will things stop randomly happening in this story? Find out next time on " A new Discord"

Thank you for all the people who have favorited, followed, or reviewed my story so far. Your input is very much appreciated and it helps me keep doing what I enjoy doing aka. writing this story.

I'm probably going to update on about a weekly basis because that's around how long it takes me to write these chapters, it may take a bit longer for some rather than others and I might go on an extended leave if I come up with a really good idea and write out a whole story ark for you guys.

P.S: If you haven't seen the game grumps before I would highly recommend it because it is hilarious.