• Published 13th Jan 2014
  • 7,486 Views, 231 Comments

A new Discord - Galaxy Knight



This isn't a story about a reformed or even a changed Discord, this is what happens when someone gets a hold of Discord's powers. Contains many references to TV, anime, video games, movies etc.

  • ...
45
 231
 7,486

No Rest For The Wicked

Chapter 2

As I was flying through the sky I saw the small town of Ponyville, I could see it from the castle so it wasn't hard to find from mid-air. I decided to fly overhead, high in the sky so that no pony would notice me and freak out that there was a weird creature in town, Princess Celestia said she would send Twilight a letter explaining what I was and how she could help me but until then I waited above the city.

“Maybe I should send some kind of signal that I’m here, maybe a distress flare or something. Maybe I can introduce myself to the entire town; I know Pinkie Pie would defiantly throw me a party so that’s one way.”

I perched on top of a high up building still in thought.

“Although, I guess people would still freak out once they found out that a draconequus was back in town.”

“Help!”

While I was thinking I heard a cry for help which was barely audible, I looked down below the building I was sitting upon and saw Fluttershy about to be mugged by some stallion with a knife.

“Hand over your money girly and you won’t get hurt.” He said. Fluttershy was backed against a wall looking even more nervous than usual.

“Oh my gosh, I have to stop this injustice, as a brony with god like powers it is my duty to uphold justice. Oh! And I know just the form to do it.”

I snapped my fingers, and my jacket and wings were replaced by a cape and batman's suit of armor from Batman: Arkham City.

“Excellent the transformation worked. I have the suit, the cape, the mask.” I felt around. “I have the belt and there are defiantly things in it. This is awesome! Oh right, the crime.”

I jumped down the 20 foot building and landed at the end of the alleyway. To alert the criminal I put on my best Kevin Conroy voice impression(For those who don't know, Kevin Conroy did the voice for Batman in Batman: The Animated Series and Batman: Arkham City and Asylum)

“Hey!” He quickly turned around and looked at me.

“What do you want freak?”

“Put down the knife and let the mare go and I promise I’ll go easy on you.” I cracked my knuckles threateningly.

“Oh sure pal I put this knife down…in your heart!”

He put the knife in his mouth and started running towards me.

“Ugh, villains they never listen to reason.”

Feeling around my belt I quickly found a baterang and pulled out from my belt pocket. I winged it at the stallion. But, instead of hitting him in the face like I planned it flew right past him and hit the wall.

"Right, I forgot these things don't fly straight. I need a new plan."

I didn't have time to think though as the stallion was right on top of me, he tried to slash me with the knife but I dodged all his swings. Once he stopped for a second I slapped both my hands against his ears as hard as I could, this disoriented the guy and made him drop his knife, then I punched him in the throat and grabbed him by the mane and slammed him into the wall, knocking him out cold. With the thug incapacitated I approached Fluttershy who was quivering in the corner, I kneeled down to talk to her on eye level.

“Are you okay?” I asked.

“Yes, I-I’m fine. I don’t know…what would have happened if you hadn’t come along…thank you.” She looked behind me to see the pony lying on the floor.

“Um…is he-“

“He’s fine, he’s just unconscious with nothing more than a busted up jaw. Get the police force to come and take him away.” I got up and started walking off. “Be careful, a nice mare like you shouldn't have to deal with this kind of thing but if you ever need help I’ll be there.” I pulled out the grapple gun and aimed for a high up roof top.

“Wait, who…are you?”

I smiled and said “I’m Batman.” Then I grappled up to the roof and away. Once I was on top of the building I snapped my fingers and turned back into my old form.

“That was so cool! I met Fluttershy, I saved Fluttershy, I was batman, I kicked some guy in the teeth.”

With that done I jumped back up into the air and spread my wings, continuing to fly in the sky but this time I flew inside the clouds as not to be noticed. Then I went back to what I was thinking about.

“Okay, if I don’t want people to freak out maybe I shouldn't tell them I’m the new Discord, maybe I’m just some guy with really cool powers. They might believe that, or maybe…”

Once again I was interrupted but this time I was pushed my some sort of blur moving past me way too fast. Before I even had time to question it three more bodies hit me, one of which yelled “Out of the way dweeb!”

“Dweeb? I know only one pony who would say something like that, or should I say griffon?”

I decided to follow them and see what was going on. I trailed behind them until I came across Rainbow Dash who was cornered by Gilda and three other griffons.

“No place to run now Dashie, time to pay.”

I knew I had to do something.

“Okay, who’s a strong aerial fighter who can take them down really quickly? Iron man? No too many explosions. Oh I know.”

I snapped my fingers and transformed into the sayian Goku. Suddenly Gilda was rushing towards Rainbow Dash and prepared to claw her, using my newfound super speed I moved right in front of Gilda and grabbed her claw stopping the attack.

Wha-" Gilda was confused as to who I was, giving me just enough time to warn Dash.

“Run.” I told Dash and she took off like a bullet away from us.

“Grah! You three take care of this chump, the pegasus is mine.”

Gilda broke out of my grasp and went after Dash while the three griffons were looking menacingly at me.

“You’d better leave now chump, there’s three of us and only one of you.”

“I know so I completely understand if you want to get about six more of your friends and make this a fair fight.”

They got angry and rushed towards me. Each one of them tried to claw me but I was so fast I could dodge all of their attacks at the same time. Soon they all stepped back.

“Look guys, I really don’t want to hurt you so if you could just…”

They prepared to ram into me but I moved instantaneously and they smacked into each other.

“Come on, I’m really not in the mood for this.”

They all rushed me again continuing to attack while I dodged and got fed up at the tediousness of this fight.

“Okay, ENOUGH!”

I created a wave of energy around me and used it to push them off with such a force that they were sent crashing to the ground.

“Tell your doctors I’m sorry. Now to catch up with Gilda.”

Using my powers of flight I flew faster than I did before and found her chasing after Dash. I was feeling generous so I just appeared in front of her and stopped her in her tracks.

“You again?” Gilda questioned

“Yeah, it’s me. So what’re you doing?”

“Nothing.” She shoved me to the side and flew after Dash again, so I reappeared again.

“You know you really need to get some better help, if you wanted to stop me you’d need about twenty griffons or more.”

“Move it.” She said. The process repeats.

“I know you’re doing something and it looks like you want to hurt that pony.”

“I said, MOVE FREAK!”

She was about to slice me but I once again grabbed her claws stopping her attack.

“We’ve done this already. Give up now or I will hurt you.”

“Grgh!” She attacked me with a flurry of swipes and kicks, which I blocked. I didn't feel like playing this game again so I just raised my hand and created a weak cone of energy, which encompassed her and sent her falling to the ground. She hit the ground hard and I drifted back down towards her barely conscious body.

“Who…are you?” she asked.

“Your worst nightmare and if you don’t give up your evil ways I’ll be here to stop you again.”

Finally she passed out and I was left standing above her. I was going to go look for Rainbow Dash but I saw her fly down towards me.

“Hey thanks mister, I thought I was done for when those griffons wanted to attack me.”

“Yeah, why did they attack you anyway? You seem like a nice young mare.”

She smiled. “Well, that griffon and I have a bit of a history. She wanted to get back at me even though she’s a complete jerk, if it wasn’t for you I’d probably be in a lot of pain.”

“Just doing my job as a hero, well I’d better be off.”

I started to fly off.

“Hang on, at least tell me your name.”

“My name is Goku, farewell.”

I flew off at supersonic speeds as far away from her as I could.

“Wow, he’s fast.”

In mid air I snapped my fingers and my black feathered wings grew back.

“All right, that’s two ponies down four to go.” Suddenly, my stomach started rumble. “Man I’m hungry; I guess I really haven’t eaten anything since I got here. I could probably head down to Sweet Apple Acres and get an apple themed food to eat, that could be nice.”

I made my way to the farm, since the skies are clear and I can be easily seen I stayed on the ground and started moving through the trees, jumping from branch to branch like a ninja. I was just going to take one apple until I heard a bell ringing.

“The timber wolves are coming! The timber wolves are coming!” Granny Smith yelled.

“Man, I cannot catch a break today. Well, maybe they’ll be able to handle them.” I said to myself, not really concerned.

I observed from the trees that Applejack was trying to take care of the wolves by throwing rocks at them, but they were too strong and started eating the apple trees with just a few bites.

“Aw man, if this keeps up all the apple family’s crops will dry up, looks like I’m going to have to intervene. Let’s use something with a bit more finesse this time, possibly more showoffey. Aha!”

I snapped my fingers and took on another form: Ripped jeans, red jacket, crazy anime t-shirt, glasses, pompadour, and a beam katana. I jumped out of the tree and started running for the farm. I saw a timber wolf on top of Big Machintosh looking like it was about to bite his face off, so I drew my green katana, the Tsubaki Mk-III, and powered it up.

“Hey wolfie!”

I got the wolfs attention so it would look at me, then with one clean slice from my beam katana I sliced it in half. I grabbed Big Machintosh and brought him up.

“Are you okay?”

“Eeyup.”

“Get the rest of your family out of here. I’ll take care of the timber wolves.”

“Eeyup.” He ran towards Applejack and Applebloom. “Come on every pony, we have to get out of here.”

“Big mac, are you crazy? Those dang timber wolves are gonna eat all of our crops.” Applejack said.

“Don’t worry sis, that thing is gonna handle them.”

They looked at me as I stood there and waved.

“Him? Big mac, he can’t…”

They were interrupted by a timber wolf jumping to attack them. I ran forwards and jumped above it and stabbing it through the head. I came down and impaled the ground with the timber wolf's head stuck to it

“Do you trust me now?”

She nodded.

“Then get out of here and I’ll handle them.”

Finally they ran off and I was left to fight three more timber wolves.

“Only three? Too easy.” I said, cocky.

The first one started charging at me so I ran towards it and then before it bit me I slid underneath it and sliced its stomach along the way. I jumped up and saw another one heading towards me, so I threw my blade up into the air and before the beast tackled me to the ground I wrapped my arm around its neck and suplexed the wolf flinging it over my head and landing it on its back, then my blade came down and stabbed it in the heart causing it to fall to pieces. As I picked up my blade I heard the other wolf charging behind me, so I turned my blade around so that my blade was pointing in the other direction and stabbed it in the top of the skull before it could reach me.

“Well that’s that. Guess I’ll be heading off.”

I powered down my blade and started walking away triumphantly with my hands in my pockets until I heard a rumbling noise coming from the ground. All the parts from the disassembled timber wolves started to levitate and come together behind me to form some short of gigantic super wolf.

“Oh yeah, I forgot they could do that.”

When the wolf finished forming it was five times larger than the other wolves and released a mighty roar.

“I’m gonna need two blades for this.”

I reached for the other sabers on my belt the dual pair red beam katana’s, Rose Nasty. I wasn't sure how I was gonna beat this thing so I gave it and ultimatum.

“Listen up wolf breath, I've killed every individual part of you and I can do it again. So why don’t you get that stick out of your ass, which is also made of sticks, and leave because if you don’t I’m going to slice you into so small parts you won’t regenerate and then I’ll use those parts to build an outhouse. So what’s it gonna be? Live a coward, or die a shit box?”

The beast roared once more signaling that it wouldn't retreat. At first I wasn't sure if I could take it down but then I noticed these little buttons on the bottom of the blades that said ‘overkill’.

“Huh. I didn’t even know these were there. Let’s see what they do.”

I flipped the switch and the blades sparked with red energy; I checked the battery and saw the energy output had doubled increasing its power tremendously.

“This will work.” “All right you overgrown tree, in the words of my master, up yours!”

The beast charged at me as I prepared to strike.

“BEAM KATANA……BUSTER BLADE SLICE!”

I started to savagely slash at the air in every direction as the beast ran towards me, and every time I finished a slash it created a wave of energy which would go forward and slice at the wolf damaging it. I slashed as quickly as I could creating dozens of waves which slashed at his face, eyes, legs and chest. Eventually, he slowed down and fell hard to the ground skidding to a stop right in front of me. I finished him off then and there.

“Say good night woodie.”

With that I impaled my blade in his eye hole and the energy in the blade caused the body to explode sending sticks and pieces of wood in every direction and covering me in green blood.

I looked over and saw that the apples were hiding behind there barn, looking in awe at what just happened “It’s okay it’s dead, you can come out now.”

Applejack, her sister Bloom, and Big Mac came out of hiding. Needless to say Applejack was shocked.

“Wha…but, I…how did you…”

“Oh, I have my ways.” I flashed my sword. “And a really cool weapon.”

“I've never seen a weapon like that before in mah life.”

“Well, you've never seen anything like me before in your life either so it makes sense."

She came closer and gazed at me. “You’re covered in Timber wolf blood; I didn't even know those things could bleed.”

“Actually I don't think this is blood." I picked some of it off of me and rubbed it in between my fingers, then I licked it and had a good idea what it was. "I think this is tree sap, probably magically enchanted to which is why the timber wolves can just reform themselves. My blade probably disrupted that regenerative process and killed the thing, in any case your crops should be safe now.”

“Thank you kindly stranger, if there’s anything I can do for ya just name it.”

I smiled; Applejack was one of my favorites, defiantly in my top four favorite ponies.

“Actually, if you don’t mind I’d like a sack of apples to take with me.”

“Sure thing.”

She walked off and quickly came back with a sack filled with around a dozen apples which I happily took from her.

“Well, I’d better be off.” I whistled and summoned Travis’s motorcycle from the first game as it came roaring towards me. I got on it and revved it up to drive away.

“Hold on stranger, who are you?”

“Travis, Travis Touchdown. Swordsman, monster slayer, ladies man.”

With that I drove off into the forest and then once I was out of their sight I snapped my fingers and turned back into my normal form and then teleported into town.

“Okay, it took way longer than I thought it would to introduce myself so I’ll just hold a small gathering, nothing to attract attention to myself and…”

Suddenly I realized where I had teleported myself to, which was the last place I wanted to be. I was right in front of Sugar Cube corner. Before I could even think ‘oh no’ the hyper active pink mare Pinkie Pie came out.

“Hey there! I haven’t seen you around here before ‘gasp’ does that mean you’re new in town?”

“….No.”

Without a second word I flew up into the sky to try and get away from Pinkie. I knew that she would throw me a party on a massive scale and many people would be alerted to the power that I had, and let’s face it if they found out Discord was back in town they would freak out and may even try and kick me out of town which I didn't want.

At first I thought I was out flying Pinkie, but I should have known better. As I was flying through the air she was bouncing from roof top to roof top trying to talk to me.

“Hey there…whatcha doin?... are we playing…tag…I love tag!”

“Ugh, I just want to introduce myself to Twilight, is that too much to ask? Wait, why am I flying when I can teleport?”

I snapped my fingers and ended up four blocks behind Pinkie so she couldn't see me.

“He’s gone? Aww but I wanted to play.”

If there’s anything that makes me sad it’s a sad Pinkie Pie so I left her a parting gift. I snapped my fingers and summoned one of Discord’s favorite tricks, the chocolate rain cloud. It appeared right in front of Pinkie which she questioned at first then she poked it and saw it was cotton candy and started nibbling it. Then she saw a note on it, it read: “A gift from me to you. Shake for a surprise.” So she shook the cloud and chocolate milk started coming out of it which she lapped up like a dog, when she finished she said one word in realization

“Dizzy?”

While she was distracted by that I managed to fly off and reach Twilight’s house.

“Ugh, I took a lot of detours but at least I finally managed to get here. I just hope she’s here.”

I knocked on the door but no one answered, I wondered where she was until I noticed a rolled up note at her door. I picked it up and saw that it had the princess’s royal seal.

“Great Twilight hasn't even gotten the letter yet. Where is that mare anyway? I need to find her so I can be introduced without people freaking out.”

I decided to go find Twilight myself and put the letter in my pocket to give to her. I was about to begin flying again but my wings felt kind of sore.

“Right, I've been doing a lot of flying today might want to give it a rest. How else can I move around here stealthy as a shadow?”

I snapped my fingers and literally turned into a shadow and was able to move across the ground without anyone noticing me. I went all across Ponyville but didn't see Twilight anywhere, so I decided to search the Everfree forest instead. At first I thought it was a foolish idea but then I saw Twilight walking down the path from Zecora’s hut and she was talking to herself with a potion in her aura. I watched her from a shadow in the trees.

“Thanks to Zecora I've got my latest and possibly greatest potion ever, now all I need is-“

She was interrupted as she tripped over a tree branch and her potion dropped to the ground broke and seeped into the ground.

“Oh no, no no no no no, I need that potion.”

It didn't seem like a big loss but when Twilight got up and started walking towards town something popped out of the ground. It looked like some kind of decayed hoof and with it came a body…the body of a zombie pony.

“AAAAAAH!” Twilight was freaking out and started running for her life.

“Damn it! I cannot catch a break today, I am so tired of saving people I don’t even care what I change into.”

I snapped my fingers and was pleasantly surprised with what I got: Red jacket, black undershirt, white hair, sword on my back, and a pair of magnums attached to my legs.

“Man, even when I’m not thinking about it I’m awesome.”

With my new form I jumped from tree to tree trying to catch Twilight and that zombie pony that was chasing her. I was so fast that I got ahead of them on the path, so I jumped out of the tree, right in front of Twilight and the zombie that was chasing her.

“Duck!” I yelled

She immediately fell to the ground and I pulled out my magnum, aimed it straight at the zombies head, and shot it right in between his eyes, killing it.

“There now the undead can stay dead.” I said triumphantly

I walked over to Twilight and out-stretched my hand.

“Are you all right?”

She put her hoof up and I grabbed it with my hand pulling her up.

“Yeah, I’ll be okay. Thanks for rescuing me from that…thing.

“Zombie.”

“What?”

“It’s called a zombie, a dead body brought back to life by some sort of science or magic or a combination of the two. Not to be confused with skeletons, they’re undead to but they’re just a pile of bones no flesh and no…blood.”

I looked at the corpse I had just killed and saw it began to bleed orange blood.

“Zombies don’t bleed, and even if they did their blood wouldn’t be orange, what is that?”

The blood quickly bled out of his body and it seeped into the ground.

“Where’s it going?” I asked

Suddenly another zombie jumped out of the ground and grabbed me by the leg.

“Watch out!”

Twilight’s scream warned me and I kicked it in the head before it could climb up and bite me.

“You wanna eat something big guy?” I quipped.

I did a back flip kicking the zombie in the face and sending him stumbling back, and then I landed on my feet and drew my gun.

“Eat lead.”

I shot him in the head and it died again.

“Well, at least these things are weak.”

“But where do they keep coming from?” Twilight asked

“They’re dead bodies which mean they were probably buried under this road Ms…”

“Twilight, Twilight Sparkle.”

“Twilight, what was in that vial you dropped?”

“Nothing it was just…wait, how did you know I dropped a vial, were you following me?”

I noticed my slip up. “That’s not important. What did you drop?”

“It was a new potion I was trying out, it was meant to be a rejuvenating potion to cure illness and improve physical condition. Clearly it was so powerful it can bring ponies back from the dead.”

“Yeah, and it keeps getting into ponies bodies, but at least they’re weak.”

Suddenly as if on cue a skeletal manticore rose out of the ground to attack.

I was surprised. “That’s a manticore; I cannot catch a break today can I?”

It ran up and tried to attack me stabbing me with its tail. I ducked and dodged to the side to avoid.

“Hey Twilight, get ready for a true spectacle.”

I grabbed my sword from my back and did a strong underhanded swing sending the manticore skeleton into the air. I then jumped up next to it and started hacking and slashing it to pieces until not a single bone was connected to the other. As we both fell to the ground I saw the orange substance start to seep out of the bones.

“Oh no you don’t." I reached into my pockets and pulled out a small glass vial. "Twilight, catch!”

I threw it to her and she caught it with her magic, when I landed on the ground I grabbed the vial and scooped up all the liquid, sealing it inside.

“There we go. No liquid, no undead.” I tossed the vial to her “Here keep this safe, wouldn't want the dead wandering around and trying to eat ponies would we?”

With the situation taken care of, Twilight now had a questioning look on her face. “Thank you but I still have so many questions. Who are you? What are you? What were those things you had that killed those zombies? And where did you come from?”

“Sorry I can’t tell you that right now, but I’ll tell you why I’m here. I am a messenger and I have a letter from you.”

I pulled the letter out of my pocket and handed it to her; she grabbed it with her magic and started reading it.

“Oh my first I’m attacked by monsters, saved by a strange creature, and now the princess says a strange creature is coming to town that…walks on two legs. It’s you isn't it?”

I shrugged. “Well yes and no.”

“What does that mean?”

“That’s for you to find out, now you’d better go meet this person, he’s probably had a long day.”

“You’re right; I should probably invite all my friends they’ll probably want to meet this creature as well.”

“Oh I can help with that, here hand me the message.” She gave it to me and I read it over and snapped my fingers.

“Done.”

“What did you do?”

“Oh I just used my powers to memorized the letter and sent copies of it to your friends, they’ll meet you at the library as fast as they can.”

She was confused. "How do you know who my friends are?"

Crap, another slip up. I really need to be more careful if I want to survive here. "I...read your mind."

“Wow, is there anything you can’t do?”

“Not anymore.”

I snapped my fingers and was enveloped in a black cloud of smoke which teleported me back to the library.

“Okay it’s gonna take them a while to get back to the library so I guess I have some free time.” I looked up at the tree library I was standing under. “Hmm, I think I could use a squirrel tree nap, after the day I've had.”

I snapped my fingers and turned myself into a squirrel, then using my new tree climbing powers I climbed up onto one of the higher tree branches and curled up into a little ball of fur and fell asleep.

I don’t know how long I was napping but I was awoken by the sound of the door slamming several times.

“I guess they’re all in there now. Better introduce myself.”

I switched back to my normal form and jumped down to the front door. I was about to walk in until I heard them conversing to themselves.

“Sorry I was late Twilight, I had a really busy, really weird day today.” Rainbow Dash said.

“Oh yeah? I think my day beats yours in weirdness. First of all, the princess asks us to meet this weird creature from another world that walks on two legs, and not a day later I’m attacked in the forest by zombies and saved by a creature that also walks on two legs. He also had these weird things that killed the zombies; they looked like they were made of metal.”

Rainbow Dash was shocked. “Get out. I was saved by a creature on two legs to, only he had weird spiky hair and an orange suit, also he could fly and he shot lasers. He took down Gilda when she tried to attack me.”

“I think I saw that feller two, he had lasers but it came in some kind of fancy sword, he saved mah family’s farm from the timber wolves.”

“Um…I saw a two legged creature to. Only he was big and black and really scary, but he saved me from this stallion with a knife so I guess its okay.”

I knocked on the door three times to alert them that I was outside.

“Oh that’s probably him, I’ll go get it.” Rarity said as she came to the door and levitated it open with her magic. She saw me and being the first human she ever saw she was surprised.

“Hello, I am here to see Twilight by orders of her majesty princess Celestia.” I bowed my head and played the charm card.

“Oh my, what a gentle colt.”

“Actually my dear as you can see from my upright posture and tannish skin I am a homosapian, otherwise known as a human.”

“A human?!?” Now Twilight came racing towards the door. “I thought they were just a legend, even the princess only saw them once or twice.”

“Well you’re looking at one. So, are you going to invite me in or are we just going to stand in the door way talking all day?”

“Oh of course, please come in.”

I walked into the library and it looked exactly like the show except for the fact that it was smaller than on the show but that is probably because I’m taller than all the ponies. I walked into the center of the room; the moment I did Pinkie instantly recognized me.

“Hey I know you; you were the guy I saw in town today.”

“What? Pinkie we've never seen this person before.” Twilight said.

I interrupted Twilight. “Actually you've all seen me before, just today in fact.”

They looked confused so I decided to demonstrate by switching into all the forms they met me in.

“Fluttershy.” I snapped my fingers and changed. “I’m the hero who saved you from that mugger.”

She looked surprised. “You’re Batman?”

I nodded. “Rainbow Dash.” I snapped and changed. “I’m the guy who stopped Gilda and those other griffons from hurting you.”

“Oh yeah, you sure were fast.”

“Applejack.” Snap and switch. “I’m the swordsman who defended your farm from the timber wolves. Thank you for the sack of apples by the way.” I pulled out an apple and started munching on it.

“Thank you kindly Travis but…where did you get that sack from?”

“Duh Applejack, he’s got extra dimensional pockets like me, where do you think I keep my party cannon? Oh and I have that rain cloud you gave me, thank you thank you thank you.”

I smiled. “And last but not least Twilight.” I snapped my fingers. “I’m the guy who saved you from that zombie pony. This form is called Dante.”

She stood there confused out of her minds. “But, how? Do all humans have that kind of magical energy because the only person I've seen with that much power is…no.”

Twilight figured it out rather quickly, no use in hiding it. “Yes, let me show you the source of my power”

I let my human form fade away and transformed into the source of my power, the draconequus Discord.

“Discord! You vile fiend, you've come back to harm Ponyville.” Rarity shouted accusingly

“No guys wait, I’m not…” I tried to defend myself.

“Girls, elements, now!”

They all went off into the other room to get the Elements of Harmony.

“Look girls I’m trying to tell you that…”

They emerged with their necklaces around their necks. “Save it Discord you can talk when you’re back in stone.Now girls!”

They began charging up their rainbow beam of death and I had nowhere to run.

“Oh shoot, Pink Floyd don’t fail me now.”

As soon as they fired I summoned a giant pyramid made of glass, the kind that refracts light. I held in in my arms and used it to absorb the rainbow beam which surprisingly worked. When it was done they all looked shocked again.

“What just happened?”

“Science, now if you’ll excuse me I need to empty this thing before the energy builds up, gets too huge, and it explodes.”

I went to the nearest window and opened it up. Then I pointed the top of the pyramid out and shot a condensed beam of light into the sky, I didn't hear any screams of terror or pain so I assumed I didn't hit anyone.

“There, now if you’re done trying to attack me maybe we can talk this out like adults?”

“No! You’re Discord, the master of chaos.” Rainbow Dash said, headstrong as usual.

“Oh so just because I’m a draconequus that instantly makes me Discord? That’s racism and frankly I’m offended.” They stopped giving me death stares. “Don’t you think if I was Discord I would be out reeking chaos and not saving you guys from danger, you’re welcome for that by the way.”

I approached them slowly. “Besides this isn’t the real me.” I snapped my fingers and turned into my human form. “This is the real me, this is the me that existed before I came here, and this is the person I am now. The only difference is that I have Discord's powers.”

“Why do you have Discords powers anyways?” Twilight asked

“It’s a long story, if you want I can tell it to you if you’ll let me, and then maybe we can be friends?”

Twilight considered this. “Well, the princess would have told us if the person who was coming was dangerous, okay I trust you.”

“As do I, yah saved mah family and our apples that makes you okay in my books.” Applejack said

“I may not have been saved by this fellow but I do know that Discord would not have acted in such a gentlemanly manner, and it would be rude for me to do any less.” Rarity said.

“Um…I’ll be your friend…if that’s okay with you.” Fluttershy mumbled.

“Of course I want to be your friend, Discord was tons of fun and unlike him you’re not a huge meanie pants.” Pinkie said excitedly.

“I don’t trust him.” Rainbow said, I knew she’d be stubborn.

“Rainbow Dash…”

“No Twilight, I don’t care if he’s a different person he still has the power of the most evil villain in the world and I won’t trust him.”

I needed a way to convince her. “You know Rainbow I have wings just like yourself.”

I furrowed my back wings and spread them out.

“Wow, those things are huge.”

“Well they have to be, I weigh more than your average pony, but if we were friends maybe we could, I don’t know, race. What do you say?”

She thought about it for a moment. “All right but I’ll be keeping an eye on you.”

I was so excited I brought them all in for a group hug. “Thanks girls, trust me when I say we’re going to be the best of friends.”

Author's Note:

Well, I think that went fairly well. I made up for the fact that there was no action in the last chapter with four action sequences in this one. Please comment and favorite this story if you lie it, it makes me feel good about my work. Also, if you want to dislike this story at least tell me why you'd dislike it, that helps me improve as a writer, unless you're reason for disliking it is that you don't like the concept, I can't do anything about that.
Have a good one and see you next time.