• Published 17th Oct 2011
  • 1,272 Views, 0 Comments

The (Almost) Epic Race of the Century - RandomPerson52



Rainbow get caught up in a race between Grade schoolers.

  • ...
 0
 1,272

Rainbow and the Race

Today was normal, just like every other day in Ponyville. Though for Rainbow Dash, tody she decided to take a break from doing stunts. Today, she just took a walk throught the park while talking to her friend Twilight Sparkle on the phone.

"Man, I just LOVE fall." Rainbow exclaimed.

"I don't understand why you like fall so much, its too cold." Her unicorn friend complained.

"Well, if you were me, you'd understand that with me, everything is 20% cool-... Er... Woah, what is that?!"

"Whats what?"

"I think its a mini bike. I'm DEFENETLY gotta ride this!!!"

"Wait a sec... You just found a mini bike sitting in the middle of the park for no reason, and you're going to ride it?"

"Yup, thats right!" Dash yelled as she hopped onto the bike.

For Rainbow, riding that bike was the time of her life. For Twilight, she thought RD was crazy. All of a sudden, Rainbow something that startled her a bit.

"OUTTA MAH WAY!!!" A young colt yelled at Dash as he collided his bike with hers.

Rainbow flew of her bike and hit a tree. Dash watched as the colt yelled. "HA! YES, I'M WINNING!!"

"Uh, Twilight?" The Rainbow maned filly asked.

"Yeah?"

"Did you hear that?"

"Eeyup."

Rainbow decided to sit out of what was left of the race. When Rainbow got a good look at the colt, she found out he was overweight. Soon, the colt's bike flipped over and he started to roll like a steam roller. A filly just passed him and was almost at the finish line until, the colt steam rolled the filly. Rainbow was frightend by what she had seen. She bolted to the filly, just as the colt crossed the finish line.

"HA! YES, I WON!!!"

Dash ran over and found out it was Scootaloo.

"OH MY GOSH! Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"Here you can sit out with me."

As the next race started, the colt and the rest of the ponies lined up for the race.

"On your marks... Get set..."

"CURLY FRIES!!!"

Supa Cassie flew across the field and hit the racing flag instead of Rainbow Dash's curly fries.

"I will be back Painbop clash!! THOSE ARE MY CURLY FRIES YOU SON OF A SPARKLE!"

"GO!!" The colt with the racing flag shouted. "GGAAHH!"

He made it out of the way just in time so he wouldn't get run over by the determend fat colt. The race went on for a while.

"HA HA! FAT COLT!" Another boy on a bike yelled.

He knocked over the fat colt's bike. He was REALLY frustrated.

"Hey Scootaloo, whos that in the lead?" Rainbow asked.

Scootaloo got really excited. "THATS APPLE BLOOM!!!!"

The two started to chant her name. "Lets go Apple Bloom, LETS GO!!!"

The colt was still up-set that he was going to loose. His face looked like he was constipated. He started to roll forward on the ground like a steam roller again. It looked like a video game. He weaved himself through everypony. He finally reached his destination: Apple Bloom. He jumped into the air, landed near the front tire, and Apple Bloom went flying. The colt still managed to roll to the finish line.

"HA! YES! YES! I WON!"

Rainbow helped Apple Bloom and sat her next to Scootaloo. Dash was furious, she felt like she had to beat him.

"Uh... Rainbow Dash?" Twilight questioned.

"Yeah Twilight?"

"How are you gonna talk to me while in a bike race?"

"I'm not going to talk to you. Scootaloo is gonna tell ya everything that happens in the race."

Rainbow handed the phone to Scootaloo and her curly fries to Apple Bloom. She got on the bike and prepared herself for the race.

"O-on your marks... Get s-set..." A new colt studdered. "G-..."

"GIMME MY CURLY FRIES!" Supa Cassie shouted as she went to swoop down to the salty food.

"SUPA CASSIE!!!" Dash yelled back.

"Huh?..."

"Could you do me a favor and go away?"

"Supa Cassie... AWAY!"

"Wait!!"

"What?"

"I mean FAR FAR away."

"ADVENTUER!!!"

"GO!" As soon as the flag went down Pedals and gears started moving. Dash felt young, as if she were a little filly again. When she made her second turn, she literally burned rubber. When the overweight colt made the turn, He flipped over. Dash laughed at the poor colt.

He was really upset, so he went back into steam roller mode again. His new target was Rainbow Dash. Dash was picking up speed, she was only a few yards away from the finish line. Until the colt smashed himself into RD's bike. He hurried and ran over her

He ran over Dash's hind hooves and back. Her back was screaming in agony and the back of her right hoof was sore.

"Oh.. Sweet... Celestia..." Rainbow muttered to herself.

"Scootaloo, what happened?" Twilight asked.

"Dash just got run over by the fat kid and I think he just won."

That was a bummer." Apple Bloom added while munching on a curly fry.

"YEAH BOY!! WHATS THAT?! WHO JUST WON?! I DID YOU BLUE FRUITCAKE!!!" The colt taunted Rainbow as if he were "top dog".

'Someone PLEASE make it end.' RD thought to herself.

"No need to fear! Supa Cassie is here!"

Supa Cassie came and took the colt and droped him off at Sugarcube Corner, and I guess we all know what happened to him. Supa Cassie came back and helped Dash up.

"You okay?" Cassie asked.

"Yeah I'm fine, and I'll let you have some curly fries."

"YAY!"

THE END

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment