• Published 12th Jan 2015
  • 1,742 Views, 21 Comments

Noble meets friendship - Peppermint Swirl



This is my second fanfic but my first Halo/ mlp crossover so hope you enjoy! Some how they are alive and in a strange world in new bodies.

  • ...
6
 21
 1,742

Recovery

While the group traveled to the hospital Six's thoughts were going through her head in light speed. She was not only trying to figure out how she got here but also how her teammates were somehow alive with her. Even though she was only a newer part of the team the had given her lives so that she could continue the mission when it would have so much easier for her to do it and let them do it. After all, he was from an unknown area and never told anyone what her name really was. And in the beginning to her and to them she was just another spartan that was on the team and would or could easily be killed pulling stuff she felt was normal doing.

But something changed. Not sure when or were or even how but Six had grown on Noble and they on her. They became like family to her. And when she saw every single one of them die she felt a part of her did so as well. And that day when she finally was unable to fight anymore she took as many of those bastards as she could until this happened. Now she was back, and they were as well. Carter was the father figure. Kat was a mix of mother and sister. Both Jun and Emile were like two different versions of what brothers could be. And then there was Jorge. Six didn't know who to describe him. He was the first one to die of Noble, and he had given his dog tags to her, a sign that was given only to the closest of allies.

If Six was ever allowed to show her emotions she would be blushing. Though her wings did shift a little bit but did not move afterwards. Even though she didn't want to admit it to him or even to herself she, felt something. But her original trainers and higher ups would never approved these feelings nod may have even punished her to some degree so she bottled up those feelings. Though being on Jorge's back made the bottle seem ready to burst.

"Here we are my little ponies." The magestic alicorn spoke cutting through the veil of pain and drowsiness. Forcing herself to lift her head up Six took in her surroundings. It was pretty much like any other hospital she had been to or had seen in videos. Sterile in almost every way. No color, no windows was often, and the smell of medicine clung to the air like a scented candle. Suddenly a tan colored pony came into her view. He had a chocolate brown mane and tail. His "cutie mark" as she learned through listening was covered by a white lab coat and in one hoof he held a clipboard. When he looked up at the new arrivals in the hospital Six thought he was the one who needed a doctor.

" My Dear Princess!" He gasped and with a clatter dropped the clipboard and gave a deep bow. Hearing the clatter every nurse and doctor looked over and gave a audible gasp. Murmuring began at the site of the Princess not only here but also with such intimidating and scary ponies. The Princess measly smiled and dipped her horn. Asking her subject to rise, and in doing so she began to review as much of the story as she knew with the lavender unicorn piping up on occasions. After she was done the doctor turned towards Six and walked over to her. He seemed to be trying to look at her, as if he could try to read what was wrong with her through her hidden eyes. " Now my dear I have to take off your armor if I need..." He suddenly stopped when Six bolted up and seemed to shy away from him and even manage to pull herself off Jorge's back.

A collected silence filled the air as they all watched Six seem to try to flee from the doctor, who only wanted to help. But as they watched her they saw she was more hurt than just a clawed chest. Six was limping and seemed to try not to jerk her head around for any reason. Her wings stayed half open and if she extended them farther she seem to flinch at it. Noble grew concerned for their teammate. She had never acted this way before. In fact this was the most emotional that she had gotten since they had met her. When the doctor tried to get closer once more Six startled everyone by letting out a mix of a hiss and a growl. Jorge and Carter both seeing enough decide to take action.

Six watched them both warily her eyes flicking between them both under her mask. When Jorge got close enough to nearly touch her she whipped her head towards him. Though it was a bad idea, fighting down the urge to vomit she lowered her head and was taking heaving pants. Forcing herself too look back up so she wouldn't show weakness she looked at him as he stared at her.

"What did I tell you earlier Six? Cut the lone wolf crap and let us help you! And don't give me one of your blank stares either! I know you remember me saying that, now let's take off that helmet and..." Jorge was then cut off when Carter and Emile sprang on top of Six and held her down while a brave doctor manage to get close enough to plant a sedative in a chink in her armor and into her body. Slowly Six stopped struggling as the sedative began to work. As she started to pass out she spoke in the most femme and desperate voice any of them had ever heard her use.

"Please....stay....away...."


After long and tedious hours in the waiting room. Noble,the Princess and the mares heard the door down the hallway clink open an doctor Pulse came into view. All present looked up but Jorge was the only one who actually stood up on his hooves. The doctor cocked an eyebrow at the behemoth pony but said nothing. Looking down at his clipboard briefly he looked up at the group and spoke.

"The patient will recover in a few days. She had several injuries that it was amazing that she could actually move as much as she did. Concussion,sprained ankle,bruised back, and several rib injuries and cuts on her chest. She is being kept in sedation after seeing how she reacted earlier, but she will be fine." A collective sigh was heard in the waiting room. They all were glad to hear that Six would be fine. Even Emile gave show that he was relived that Six would be ok.

Comments ( 16 )

Finally! Someone rewrote the ending to reach where noble six lived!
Good story so far =)

What the hell happened to six when she heard that she had to remove the armor? More importantly where and when is the next chapter coming out cause this is way 2epic4me?

5498124

That is part of her back story to which you will find out about later...As for updates I will do it as soon as I can

did you're has this idea from noble guardian?

5533458 YIPEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!:pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy:

great story can't wait to read the next chapter
:pinkiehappy: .

Sorry but I gotta leave a dislike, it's just this story gives me the feeling that it's a giant rip of Noble Guardians and I just can't get into the story nor the portrayal of Noble team, it just doesn't sit right with me.

I request more of this lovely story

I can’t wait for the next one I love this story so far

Login or register to comment