• Published 12th Jan 2015
  • 1,739 Views, 21 Comments

Noble meets friendship - Peppermint Swirl



This is my second fanfic but my first Halo/ mlp crossover so hope you enjoy! Some how they are alive and in a strange world in new bodies.

  • ...
6
 21
 1,739

Death

They say that a being knows when it's death is near. When it's unavoidable at times. On the now destroyed planet of Reach that same feeling was going through Noble Six's head as she forced off her helmet and got up from the dirt and sprinted a short distance away only to be surrounded and attacked by covenant forces. Not willing to die without taking them with her. With every punch she began to recollect all the deaths of her teammates. [youtube=https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CVftMsCYCNE].

As she laid their slowly fading away she saw in her hand was a pair of dog tags slowly being colored with her blood. I'm sorry everyone. I failed you all. I guess I'm just not just cut out for this team thing. *snort* I guess it's too late now..

No! It's not your time yet. You and Noble are still needed. In your death here you shall be reborn and finally your destiny shall be revealed.

Author's Note:

Hey every pony it's me! I've spent most of my time lately reading fics similar to this. And since right now I seem to be having a hint of writers block when it comes to my other fanfic this is a good way to both relax and keep my edge. Please not too much hate comments, this is only just my second fanfic. Hope you enjoy! And yes I know Six in this video is male! I just couldn't find one where it was female without seeing the entire walk through so sorry f I sound mean or anything but DEAL WITH IT! I don't need people messaging me about the obvious. Thank You! :)